Sims YouTubers (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another "Hey I'm live on Twitch but I'm late because I was getting coffee"... That is so disrespectful to your viewers I can't. And I don't know if this is a thing that people do but is it normal to go out of your house just to get a to-go coffee and go back home to drink the coffee ?? I'm sorry I find it so dumb. WE HAVE COFFEE AT HOME 😆
It IS dumb.

Speaking of dumb, can we talk about how dumb these Deli “rewards” are that you can redeem with watching points?

How do any of these reward a viewer?! These are supposed to be a “thank you for watching my streams, here is a little gift for you”. What is rewarding for ME in your hydrating or stretching?!

And if you spent months and months watching her streams, you will finally be able to redeem the greatest gift of all - a “life advice from Deli”

Just for comparison, I included what you can get with these points on DrGluon’s channel, such as a puppet show or a new custom song.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The plastering and putting up curtains they could have done themselves, but okay. I hope they didn’t wait for months for someone to fill in the holes because that’s ridiculous.

We hear once again that “if she had unlimited money, she would get the more expensive blinds”… I mean, wouldn’t we all? Why does it feel like fishing for sympathy?

The butt is still very much present, if anyone of you missed the sight of it.

She’s cramming in a lot of ads for a 15 min video.
Late to the party but seriously.. what the actual was that video?
Okay I caved, I clicked on the clickbait and I watched the 15min Reno video because I thought "wow after almost a year and half she's finally going to do something"

I totally noticed that expensive blinds line as well.

Okay.. two minutes explaining about curtains..
Oh.. James is going to removed them Okay.. and a tradie is going to fix them.. so umm wait the curtains aren't even there? Wtf Deli? This isn't Reno this is decorating at basic.

Im just saying tradies aren't cheap, are we back to thinking expensive tradesman will make plaster of gold! Must be better, Will fix tiny screw holes really well THATLL BE COVERED BY THE CURTAINS ANYWAY!?! That was easily a $300 - $500 AUD job and the tradie probably said "are you serious?" An absolute waste of energy and yeah as someone said, they still had to prep, sand and paint it afterwards - what was the point??

Also so much for sustainability, the blinds look pretty brand new probably put in when the house was sold. At least $150 - $250 for the 2metre ones from bunningd and you threw it in a skip bin??? I don't know what planet she's on but I'm telling you now there are NO companies in Melbourne that "make sure they go to the right place" unless that right place is the trash. You could of donated them or left them on the street for someone to get for free (common way people get rid of good/Okay furniture in Aus) also the shelves in the garage which again looked very new, otherwise good timber. Timber is very expensive in Aus atm with covid, 100% could of given away or again put on the street.

Ive never been so frustrated watching a YT video before.

Reactions: 2
Yet another "Hey I'm live on Twitch but I'm late because I was getting coffee"... That is so disrespectful to your viewers I can't. And I don't know if this is a thing that people do but is it normal to go out of your house just to get a to-go coffee and go back home to drink the coffee ?? I'm sorry I find it so dumb. WE HAVE COFFEE AT HOME 😆

I'm a coffee snob myself so I bought a fairly decent coffee machine. It isn't the cheapest choice nor the most expensive but I wanted something long lasting and decent. I save lots of money now not buying coffee out - and I'm not using all those disposable cups either!!!

Reactions: 1
deli also bought a VERY expensive coffee machine not long ago which makes it even funnier because she kept making a point of how expensive it was over and over and how it was an investment. not heard anything about it since and she always seems to have these to-go coffees so i’m guessing this very expensive coffee machine, she clearly did a lack of research on, wasn’t quite a “good investment”
I'm a coffee snob myself so I bought a fairly decent coffee machine. It isn't the cheapest choice nor the most expensive but I wanted something long lasting and decent. I save lots of money now not buying coffee out - and I'm not using all those disposable cups either!!!

I've reached the conclusion that people think if they praise vixella for doing the bare minimum she might stick to a lets play or regular upload schedule. Did anyone see Clare sibohn newest nsb video where she talked about not being morally responsible for her sims behaviour because people in her comments couldn't understand that she's playing a storyline. I agreed with her I do things in the Sims that I wouldn't dream of doing in real life.
I hadn't watched much Sims stuff in awhile, but I'm watching her NSB challenge, I'm way behind but, it's bleeping SAD that she's constantly pandering to children. Like, worrying they won't like her Sim or having to justify why a Sim isn't so nice. Like, I get warning people and being like "look, the challenge says this so this Gen might be bad" if you want to warn people who might not enjoy evil Sims or you're going to delve into sensitive topics, but... Most people are aware these traits exist and having to constantly justify yourself so 12 year olds don't whine at you is sad (I mean I feel for her having to feel she has to do this bc she can't just say SUCK IT UP witches bc half her child audience would cry and leave 😂).
(random side, it's creepy she puts pics of these children in her videos bc they bought her merch. I get the "possibility of a shout out" is conning kids to boy her shirts but....idk man... Idk about putting these kids online like that, and I'm not a parent, nor do I even like kids but.... It just seems a little wrong to me)

Reactions: 1
I thought she said was aromantic or asexual or something? After the relationship with RT went down the toilet?

She is so confusing. I’m pretty sure she said that she wasn’t religious anymore a while ago but she is still shaking that crucifix around. That’s pretty offensive, actually.

It’s almost like she loves the attention of announcing a new lifestyle change/identity label but gets bored with having to live up to it.
I feel quite sorry for RTGame. It must be very weird for your ex to be crowing all over the internet about her asexuality.

She's got merch saying 'Slag for Jesus' again now as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do any of these reward a viewer?! These are supposed to be a “thank you for watching my streams, here is a little gift for you”. What is rewarding for ME in your hydrating or stretching?!

And if you spent months and months watching her streams, you will finally be able to redeem the greatest gift of all - a “life advice from Deli”
Wait, that's why she keeps telling her viewers "thanks for the hydrate" !!! LOL I thought people were randomly helping her to drink more water... That's so lame. And life advice from Deligracy ??? o_O

Im just saying tradies aren't cheap, are we back to thinking expensive tradesman will make plaster of gold! Must be better, Will fix tiny screw holes really well THATLL BE COVERED BY THE CURTAINS ANYWAY!?! That was easily a $300 - $500 AUD job and the tradie probably said "are you serious?" An absolute waste of energy and yeah as someone said, they still had to prep, sand and paint it afterwards - what was the point??

Also so much for sustainability, the blinds look pretty brand new probably put in when the house was sold. At least $150 - $250 for the 2metre ones from bunningd and you threw it in a skip bin??? I don't know what planet she's on but I'm telling you now there are NO companies in Melbourne that "make sure they go to the right place" unless that right place is the trash. You could of donated them or left them on the street for someone to get for free (common way people get rid of good/Okay furniture in Aus) also the shelves in the garage which again looked very new, otherwise good timber. Timber is very expensive in Aus atm with covid, 100% could of given away or again put on the street.
It really makes no sense why they would hire people to do all this stuff. And you're right, that's probably why it took so long to get people to do it lol.

I didn't notice her saying that ("they make sure they go to the right place"), does she really think they are being disposed in an environmentaly friendly way or something ?? Deli, this is a TRASH BIN. And you're right, it really makes no sense not to donate them in some way. In France as well when you don't need something anymore you give it to a charity or put in front of your house or by the bins. This is really upsetting. :/

deli also bought a VERY expensive coffee machine not long ago which makes it even funnier because she kept making a point of how expensive it was over and over and how it was an investment. not heard anything about it since and she always seems to have these to-go coffees so i’m guessing this very expensive coffee machine, she clearly did a lack of research on, wasn’t quite a “good investment”
I think they left the (very very expensive) machine at James' appartement (which makes no sense since they go there like one week per year)...

I don’t want to belittle anyone’s anxiety issues, but I can’t help but roll my eyes at this.

The content will be more chill? You mean, more chill than choosing the right swatch for the formal lounge room couch?

My guess is this means more vlogs of her talking about her struggling journey with anxiety and less sims content.

We are all different people with different problems, but I find it sad and concerning that someone like Deligracy will be hailed online as a brave fighter and a mental health advocate when a vast majority of people live a much more stressful life than she has ever experienced or can ever imagine. As I said before, anxiety is such a conveniently vague illness/mental state that seems to be used and abused with internet personalities.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not Steph0sims putting an update on her YouTube about her Patreon and the some comments highlighting how she never uploads 👀

Not Steph0sims putting an update on her YouTube about her Patreon and the some comments highlighting how she never uploads 👀
She must have a job or at least another source of income, right? I don’t understand how she supports herself posting whenever she wants.

Reactions: 4
The content will be more chill? You mean, more chill than choosing the right swatch for the formal lounge room couch?
Cue the beginning of the end.
She's already down to under 100k per video more recently 40 - 70k Max. I can't imagine people sticking around if there is less content, less creativity (apparently this is already alot) less often?

My prediction she'll continue to slow down more and more until it's all too much and she takes a 1 - 3month break after which she'll struggling to come back at all.

Reactions: 5

My guess is this means more vlogs of her talking about her struggling journey with anxiety and less sims content.
For sure. I get the feeling she's trying to rebrand herself as a lifestyle influencer/vlogger who occasionally plays the sims instead of being a simmer who occasionally vlogs.

Anyone seen Lilsimsie‘s new video? EA‘s testing out Creater Codes so basically when you buy any sims game and enter her code she‘ll get 5% of that purchase.
Not sure how I feel about it tbh.

Reactions: 4
Creator codes will make me less inclined to believe that sims tubers and streamers can be non biased when it comes to reviewing packs or kits etc. If it financially benefits them to promote the sims and get sales why would they be honest about the game.

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen Lilsimsie‘s new video? EA‘s testing out Creater Codes so basically when you buy any sims game and enter her code she‘ll get 5% of that purchase.
Yeah, I've seen it. I'm not a fan. They already don't have the "weight" of having to buy the packs, this can just alienate them further.

Reactions: 5
Honestly her asking her followers for money via a Patreon when she never uploads is a joke. What is she going to provide on a Patreon that is worth paying her for?

I saw a few people talking about it yesterday on Twitter and I'm appalled, honestly. EA has always played favorites with promoting certain creators, but this is too far. There are a ton of small cc creators and people who write Sim lit and stuff and I'd bet my ass they won't get in on this. So it's just one more way for everyone who's small to feel alienated by the Sims team and the game they play. Like, WTF were thy even thinking??

Reactions: 7
Honestly the effort put into making this creater code, would of been much better spent fixing bugs & bettering the overall game.
One of the new kits just looks like leftovers mashed together from outdoor retreat, kids stuff & that movie night one.

Reactions: 8
This is honestly baffling. To be honest, I haven't played the game properly in forever because it's kinda boring and SO glitchy. Last time I tried playing, I wanted to play with the lot challenge where you need ingredients to cook food (I forgot the name) and I discovered that gardening has been broken for like a year+ and they can't seem to fix it. How can you get a pack out called Cottage Living when gardening doesn't work. And then the whole wedding pack happened. I'm just over EA's bullsh*t lol. Anyway, this is off topic I guess. 😙

Regarding Deligracy, there are 2 things that I forgot to mention :
- Such a weird lil thing but she keeps holding her mug like wayy too high for it to be normal, she basically holds her cup very high so that it can be seen in the video lol
- She's made multiple lives on Twitch where she goes through free content updates for the game... but she doesn't research any of the new content prior to her live and then spends literally two f*cking hours looking through CAS and buy mode and saying things like "mmmmmmh I don't know what's new mmmmmh is this new mmmmmmmmh no mmmmh". Last time she did this kind of live I was curious to know about the new content, but I had to leave, it was unsufferable. Again, another example of how little effort she puts into her job...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.