Sims YouTubers (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d prefer to keep all of the simmers together on Tattle. It’s such an incestuous little group (metaphorically not literally lol) that there would inevitably be loads of cross-posting about the same topics.

Reactions: 7
I’d prefer to keep all of the simmers together on Tattle. It’s such an incestuous little group (metaphorically not literally lol) that there would inevitably be loads of cross-posting about the same topics.
yeah i agree, plus there’s only about 10 of us who care 😂 so we might as well all talk here

Reactions: 6
I just watched Vixella's video where all she does is click "Surprise me" on Bitlife and one of the highest rated comments is "Can we just appreciate vixellas hard work ". Hard... work? What is wrong with people? And who buys these plushies?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
and the mad thing is if you go into her comments there’s loads of people saying that they want her to use all the packs or use CC and branch out!
On her streams kids always freak out when she uses more than a few pack so that’s why she limits herself most the time 🙄 maybe I just don’t care because I have almost all of the packs but it drives me nuts when builders limit themselves so much to try to appeal to more people. I mean if I don’t have a pack yet a build I really like uses it I’m still going to save the build and just replace what’s missing with what I don’t have.

I just watched Vixella's video where all she does is click "Surprise me" on Bitlife and one of the highest rated comments is "Can we just appreciate vixellas hard work ". Hard... work? What is wrong with people? And who buys these plushies?
Hahaha! You’re kidding me… I truly like Vixella, but her work ethic pisses me off. Once again she bailed last minute on stream because she is “having a bad head day” and is hours late today with no head up on “hey I’m going to be late.” Again… I’m almost expecting her to cancel or just not show up. Thanks for keeping your viewers posted on what’s going on. Again……

Reactions: 2
I've reached the conclusion that people think if they praise vixella for doing the bare minimum she might stick to a lets play or regular upload schedule. Did anyone see Clare sibohn newest nsb video where she talked about not being morally responsible for her sims behaviour because people in her comments couldn't understand that she's playing a storyline. I agreed with her I do things in the Sims that I wouldn't dream of doing in real life.

Reactions: 5
I've reached the conclusion that people think if they praise vixella for doing the bare minimum she might stick to a lets play or regular upload schedule. Did anyone see Clare sibohn newest nsb video where she talked about not being morally responsible for her sims behaviour because people in her comments couldn't understand that she's playing a storyline. I agreed with her I do things in the Sims that I wouldn't dream of doing in real life.
Wait… do people forget it’s a game? Like the features exist in the game for story telling. There is a criminal career but just because you have your sim play it doesn’t mean you want to be a criminal. Lol people will find anything they can to pick on others. I think there are a lot of kids that watch sims videos and ruin it for everyone else unfortunately

. Did anyone see Clare sibohn newest nsb video where she talked about not being morally responsible for her sims behaviour because people in her comments couldn't understand that she's playing a storyline. I agreed with her I do things in the Sims that I wouldn't dream of doing in real life.
I saw this too. She’s absolutely right. The comments were really unfair acting like Clare was encouraging toxic behaviour or something? Like, she’s just playing a storyline with an affair. It’s literally in the rules for the blue gen. People were definitely overreacting

It's like people were complaining that she wasn't getting one of her sims to do his promotion tasks which is why he wasn't getting a promotion. Clare had to explain that she didn't get him to work on promotions because the character hates his job so wouldn't want to work on it. She also had to explain that just because a character acts in a certain way that doesn't mean she agrees with it and the amount of times she reiterated that the blue gen has to have an affair due to the rules because some people watching cannot understand the concept of a storyline. In my nsb my red gen married the landgraabs daughter had 6 boyfriends and girlfriends on the side including his fiances brother. The comments section would have been shocked haha

• Haha
It's like people were complaining that she wasn't getting one of her sims to do his promotion tasks which is why he wasn't getting a promotion. Clare had to explain that she didn't get him to work on promotions because the character hates his job so wouldn't want to work on it. She also had to explain that just because a character acts in a certain way that doesn't mean she agrees with it and the amount of times she reiterated that the blue gen has to have an affair due to the rules because some people watching cannot understand the concept of a storyline.
I definitely wouldn't have the patience to deal with people who can't understand what it means to follow a storyline or that the actions in the game don't necessarily reflect personal beliefs or conduct. And as much as I don't always love the way she chooses to play her game (everything is always modded and oversaturated, most of her sims having basically the same face, that kind of thing), I think she handles her obviously young fanbase pretty well compared to some other simmers out there.

It seems Deli still hasn’t gotten over that “flat butt” comment.

It appears next vlog will be painting this small portion of the wall and more exercising.

P.s. She asked about those white sneakers a while ago, but here she’s clearly wearing a rather similar design. Surely she knew about the existance of yeezys. Was it a performative beg?

Attachments

• Haha
I definitely wouldn't have the patience to deal with people who can't understand what it means to follow a storyline or that the actions in the game don't necessarily reflect personal beliefs or conduct. And as much as I don't always love the way she chooses to play her game (everything is always modded and oversaturated, most of her sims having basically the same face, that kind of thing), I think she handles her obviously young fanbase pretty well compared to some other simmers out there.
I wonder if it’s because the majority of her fanbase is rather young? I’m not sure of the exact age range of simtubers but I’d assume they bring in a lot of younger viewers, especially with a personality like Clares, she’s very childrens presenter vibes.
If so that would make sense why they kick up a fuss in the comments, but it’s still stupid regardless because it’s literally not real lmao. I used to make my sims shag the maid and gardeners all the time, can’t say I’ve ever done that in real life :oops: 😂

Does anyone else think Vixella's thumbnails for her short life span legacy are weird? They're not even actual game footage and if people are looking for Sim's content they're less likely to click on that. Also aren't they just clips from her streams? I haven't bothered watching her in so long because her content is just boring and repetitive at this point. I wouldn't mind if she tried other games since she's obviously not into the Sims at this point

I wonder if it’s because the majority of her fanbase is rather young? I’m not sure of the exact age range of simtubers but I’d assume they bring in a lot of younger viewers, especially with a personality like Clares, she’s very childrens presenter vibes.
If so that would make sense why they kick up a fuss in the comments, but it’s still stupid regardless because it’s literally not real lmao. I used to make my sims shag the maid and gardeners all the time, can’t say I’ve ever done that in real life :oops: 😂
It’s funny cos when she did red gen, she kept apologising and saying she had to do it for the aspiration but 99% of people absolutely loved the red gen and couldn’t understand why she was apologising so it’s weird why they’re suddenly complaining 😂

Reactions: 1
Vixella just puts her twitch streams broken down into 20 minute chunks onto YouTube now. Unless it's a sponsored video and then she breaks out a cas challenge all together now 1 2 3 acts shocked that her sim has dodgy looking eyebrows and repeat.

But she does have a flat butt...
True, but for some reason, she feels like she has to prove otherwise. It's all "I don't care about how I look, I work out to feel better" until someone makes an honest observation that's not even an insult.

True, but for some reason, she feels like she has to prove otherwise. It's all "I don't care about how I look, I work out to feel better" until someone makes an honest observation that's not even an insult.
I thought it was funny how her respose was "not everyone wants a big ass"... Yeah, not everyone wants a huge ass, but I don't think anyone wants a flat ass ?? Like that was clearly a lie lol. Why feel the need to address it at all. And then she films her ass in her vlogs like "look at my big ass"... :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I mean, I don’t have an issue with a flat butt. If that’s the worst of your problems, you’re good. Which is exactly my point - before the weight loss she preached body positivity and non-filtered photos. If she was truthful, then she wouldn’t care about her butt so much that she has to seek validation online.

I mean, I don’t have an issue with a flat butt. If that’s the worst of your problems, you’re good. Which is exactly my point - before the weight loss she preached body positivity and non-filtered photos. If she was truthful, then she wouldn’t care about her butt so much that she has to seek validation online.
100% I think its really clear that internet comments get to Deli.

Its weird to be obsessed with her butt, even though I can tell the look she is going for. She wants basically the runway model look, the pulled back hair in a simple plat, the basic make up and the nude tone clothing. Then on top of that I remember she mentioned once she doesn't like cleavage so actively straps or flatterns her chest so it's like a flat sternum. All of which is that classic vogue runway look, tried and lifeless.

It appears next vlog will be painting this small portion of the wall and more exercising.
So basically the same as every other vlog??

Im really curious now how many people are watching because they're actually interested and how many people are just watching to see the down fall?

I dont know, I'm Australian so nothing she's showing is really interesting to me. But could see the appeal for those outside of the country when she shows off beaches (.. one beach) and maybe some weird foods we have or nature. But it's really is getting a bit same/same, watch any other life vlogger and you'll see often they are doing a heck of a lot more even if it's all staged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.