Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For duck's sake I just bought My First Pet Stuff in the Halloween sale and now they're giving it away for free? Serves me right. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve finally unfollowed her on Instagram. Yeah I know some ladies get BAD periods but they have to carry on working/being a Mum/living their day to day life. She’s in a luxury position of being able to take the time off and laze in bed when she’s having a bad period. Also she’s been in the YouTube game for long enough now, why doesn’t she pre-record a few videos when she’s actually feeling up to it and schedule them for when her period is due 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just winds me up that she seems to take time off for any inconvenience.
Exactly! She's been doing this for such a long time and still doesn't have a schedule set up for filming and editing to fill up the days when she KNOWS she won't be able to film because of her health issues.
And does she have to talk about it every single month? 🙄 At this point I know more about her period than my own.

She just does whatever whenever.

Want to play a drinking game?

Take a shot every time James mentions locking doors, gates, computers
Take a shot every time Deli....... whatever it is she does

Take a shot if youre subjecting yourself to watching any of these simmers on a regular basis to numb the pain lol
This is why I rarely tune in to James (sorry girl), but will watch Gluon's unhinged builds, Sydmac and smaller simmers when I want Sims stuff.... At least they don't make me want to drink myself into a coma 😂
---

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Room for one more? I had no idea up until a few days ago that there was a Simstubers thread :D

I too cannot stand Deligracy. I followed her for a bit initially but she just infuriates me. I'm so glad to read that I am not alone :D

JT is alright. I prefer his older videos. Lilsimsie is a little too dramatic for my liking. Plumbella, Vixella, Satch and EnglishSimmer also annoy me lol.

I LOVE Dr Gluon and Devon Bumpkin. I also watch JessicaPie. Thanks to this thread I now also subscribe to SydMac and Whiny Brit :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome to all our new tattlers lol

---
I've stopped watching James' content a while ago, he's too annoying and self centered.
But today I watched his video about viewers ranking all the packs, and it wasn't bad! He showed a lot of knowledge about the features, items, worlds etc. And there seemed to be a lot of preparation in advance (Deli could never).
Despite all his annoying traits, I admit he puts effort in his work, and he should be proud of the recognition he has received from EA, in building all the lots for Werewolves and other stuff he has done.
Also I didn't know his Sim Self was in the Get Famous trailer, that was pretty funny lol

Reactions: 9
I’m just watching JT video where he overhauls the weird lot in brindleton bay into apartments
I actually don’t understand why they are so scared to change pre made EA houses so much
He’s kept the weird covered outside area and struggling with the floor plan of the top apartment

just change it dude, EA won’t fall out with you

Reactions: 4
I quite liked James build based on the only murders in the building um building. You could see how much time and effort it took he really didn't need to point it out every few minutes . I spend several hours every weekend putting groceries on shelves having a job is kinda hard sometimes James.

• Haha
I quite liked James build based on the only murders in the building um building. You could see how much time and effort it took he really didn't need to point it out every few minutes . I spend several hours every weekend putting groceries on shelves having a job is kinda hard sometimes James.
I really don’t think they understand how many people would LOVE to be able to spend 9 hours building houses in the sims.

It’s not that we aren’t capable of it, you twits! It’s because we have to go to work. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I thought I’d check out Kelsey because I haven’t in a while so I clicked on the one where she has a baby with every townie to see who is the hottest and literally in the first minute she refers to Willow Creek as “Willow Springs” but ah yes, she’s a professional simmer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched that video she just seemed to like the ones that looked like Kelsey sorry Chelsea.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I watched that video she just seemed to like the ones that looked like Kelsey sorry Chelsea.
It really seemed to me like it was a whole video of her insulting sims appearances lol like she kept saying “sims aren’t real” no but people with small eyes/eyes spaced apart/small chins are in fact real people

Does anyone know what happened to DutchSims4Master?

Just remembered him. He only built in the Sims (didn’t show gameplay I don’t think) and I remember him being really good. But I think he just stopped posting one day.

I started watching Simato's new challenge and.... Does she not ever play with pets? There's gold dog poop on her lawn and she clearly has no clue what it means, and she's making her Sim throw it away (like, girls, yellow poop should trigger you to think somethings wrong, aside from "damn the game is glitching" <-though, fair🤣) ..
And then asks the dog what's wrong, gets the pop up saying she should take it to the vet and, instead if reading it, goes "I think it needs a walk".... Also, when the dog had a fire hydrant in its thought bubble, she's like "it wants to play"... Like. Idk why it's making me want to bash my face on a desk, but.... Jesus....

I get not everyone knows everything about the game and sometimes, due to glitches, you don't see things after packs come out for AWHILE but.... The pop up is there for a reason... Maybe... Read it? Idk.... And how do you not see sparkly gold dog poop and think "this is odd"....???

• Haha
Reactions: 7