Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1092.jpeg

Today on the engagement agenda.

I assume they wouldn’t be getting another breed since chow chows are finicky and I’m not sure they would risk them not getting along.

In that case, they would need to drop another, what, $5000 for a chow chow?
That’s a brand new, top-of-the-line kitchen stove right there (and then some) that might make a chef even out of Deli.
And we’ve certainly been hearing more about the kitchen than Bowser or another dog.

But who wouldn’t want another Bowser? He’s so… much fun.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Theres no way I would be making the Sydney to Melbourne trips with 2 dogs thats for sure

Reactions: 5
Theres no way I would be making the Sydney to Melbourne trips with 2 dogs thats for sure
I wonder if that might be the point. Her family and friends are in Melbourne and James' are in Sydney. She never seems that excited to go to Sydney and would probably be much happier if they stayed in Melbourne. Plus, if they get rid of the Sydney flat she can use the money to buy a new kitchen. Everyone's a winner! (except James)

Reactions: 8
I wonder if that might be the point. Her family and friends are in Melbourne and James' are in Sydney. She never seems that excited to go to Sydney and would probably be much happier if they stayed in Melbourne. Plus, if they get rid of the Sydney flat she can use the money to buy a new kitchen. Everyone's a winner! (except James)
I don't think James will let that happen 😂

Reactions: 1
Wow, her mascara is all runny, you guys!!!1
Such a hard worker 😩

Screenshot_2023-11-28-12-35-41-093_com.instagram.android.jpg

Maybe some of us who work is areas like retail, health care, and still have to go home to take care of kids / go to school after hours of commuting, we all could send her some pics of our swollen feet after a 12h shift or something... To make her feel all better, poor thing 🥺

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Such a hard worker 😩

View attachment 2597862

Maybe some of us who work is areas like retail, health care, and still have to go home to take care of kids / go to school after hours of commuting, we all could send her some pics of our swollen feet after a 12h shift or something... To make her feel all better, poor thing 🥺
I became enraged upon seeing this. TWO videos? Ugh.
---
Also, she has no new videos up on youtube today, and only three in the last two weeks. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Such a hard worker 😩

View attachment 2597862

Must be tough editing two vids.
---
@berry i'd love to know, are you supporting your man on youtube with the membership?

Such a hard worker 😩

View attachment 2597862

I wish the stress of my job could be photographed so she'd shut her mouth about how hard her job is 🙄
And my job is only stressful about 2/3s of the time so I'm bleeping lucky. But even I don't witch and whine as much as she does. I probably cry more, but I sure as hell don't post pictures for sympathy 🤣

I wish the stress of my job could be photographed so she'd shut her mouth about how hard her job is 🙄
And my job is only stressful about 2/3s of the time so I'm bleeping lucky. But even I don't witch and whine as much as she does. I probably cry more, but I sure as hell don't post pictures for sympathy 🤣
Exactly! My point was that everyone's having a hard time at their jobs, but she needs to make a huge deal out of every little thing she does.
"oh, I woke up at 4am to film this"
"I've been recording for 3 whole hours!"
"I'm such an over achiever, I need to accept that it's OK to rest and take time off"
🙄
I'm sure creating content is hard for people who take it seriously, but we all know too well that Deli doesn't do jack tit all day long.
I bet she was one of those kids that got a reward/praise for doing simple things all the time, and just hasn't grown out of it.
"honey, look, Maddie tied her shoe laces on her own again, and she's only 12!"

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just seen this comment in Deli's Spencer-Kim-Lewis house reno. Seems like this person isn't far from googling "Deligracy annoying", too. :LOL:

Screenshot 2023-11-29 101825.png

Also, someone finally pointed out that "fuddy-duddy", one of Deli's frequently used terms to describe things looking weird, has nothing to do with the actual meaning.

Screenshot 2023-11-29 102119.png

Screenshot 2023-11-29 104307.png

According to Deli, this egg-themed rug is "fuddy-duddy".

Screenshot 2023-11-29 102341.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does Deli think smudged eyeliner is an indicator of long hard work. It could literally have been thirty seconds and accidentally wiping your eyes. Or waking up after a 45 minute nana nap. Admittedly I don't know how long it takes to film and edit two videos but as I've said before jobs do be time consuming sometimes especially ones you do regularly.
---
My interpretation of fuddy duddy is someone who is old fashioned set in their ways. Doesn't like change. Definitely not odd or weird. A fuddy duddy probably wouldn't even like the egg rug simply because it's unusual and not traditional in style.

I just realised with that post that Deli is basically admitting she can do her whole week of work in a day? Maybe even 2 weeks of work. She uploads maybe 2 videos a week right?

All she has to do now is post them 🫠

What a fast paced non quiet life she has

Reactions: 14
I almost commented on a video of hers recently about the "player-tested" thing that drives me up the wall. But then I would have been outing myself, and decided to just leave it. Maybe someone else can do it for me.

Reactions: 1
Exactly! My point was that everyone's having a hard time at their jobs, but she needs to make a huge deal out of every little thing she does.
"oh, I woke up at 4am to film this"
"I've been recording for 3 whole hours!"
"I'm such an over achiever, I need to accept that it's OK to rest and take time off"
🙄
I'm sure creating content is hard for people who take it seriously, but we all know too well that Deli doesn't do jack tit all day long.
I bet she was one of those kids that got a reward/praise for doing simple things all the time, and just hasn't grown out of it.
"honey, look, Maddie tied her shoe laces on her own again, and she's only 12!"
OMG YES! I worked with someone like this, so no wonder I get so irked when she wants special praise for breathing 🙄
And it's more annoying bc, yeah, I'm sure content creators have tough times just like anyone else with any job. But there are people doing this and balancing FT jobs and families and she BARELY does the job at all.
And it's more annoying that her audience babies her like her parents most def did. The positive reinforcement for laziness is real with her and it's only making her more insufferable.

Reactions: 9
I really like plumbella's video ideas but she is just so insufferable to listen to. It feels like I am getting constantly yelled at and her jokes are just tiktok references and not that funny in the first place. Her review videos are the only time where she seems to genuinely try to make an effort to be clear and conscise and it is such a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of the content she puts out.

Reactions: 14
OMG YES! I worked with someone like this, so no wonder I get so irked when she wants special praise for breathing 🙄
And it's more annoying bc, yeah, I'm sure content creators have tough times just like anyone else with any job. But there are people doing this and balancing FT jobs and families and she BARELY does the job at all.
And it's more annoying that her audience babies her like her parents most def did. The positive reinforcement for laziness is real with her and it's only making her more insufferable.
Listen, @Snackerdoodledoo , Deli gets you. She’s just as stressed.
You simply gotta treat yourself.
Take the day off, walk to your local beach (but don’t swim if you’re anxious), write down your stressful thoughts in that mindfulness journal, leave that dog at the doggy day care, go float in a tank for a while, order that organic workout set, invest in some easel and watercolors, get some organics in you, subscribe to a mindfulness magazine that reminds you to “breathe and make time for yourself”.

IMG_1102.jpeg

What is that you say? You can’t simply take time off?
Sure you can.
If Deli can do it at this stress level, so can you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh I hope she doesn't get a second dog. I bet she thinks two dogs will entertain each other so she has to do even less.

Reactions: 8
Ugh I hope she doesn't get a second dog. I bet she thinks two dogs will entertain each other so she has to do even less.
She's been on the fence about getting a second one because "it's so much work" (can you imagine having to brush TWO dogs ?!)

Reactions: 5