Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh, forgot about that. I think maybe no scheduled guests but then again it's kind of suspicious that she was streaming on her own yesterday or whenever it was. Perhaps getting a bit of practice in before the big BB stream?

Either way, she'll pop in a handful of times.

Can we start a bingo?

- sits/hovers awkwardly
- holding a drink
- reminds James he needs to walk Bowser
- offers him food, which he refuses to eat on cam
- shows off something she/James got delivered
- more Bowser butthole sightings
- wearing something deemed inappropriate by James
- appears no less than 3 times on entire stream
- says she has to film also

Any others?
Did she not start doing squats or something on one of his streams once?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell she was tryharding the “family friendly” image soooo hard
She would do videos with mods like extreme violence and wicked whims and still put that her videos were family friendly in the description. It gives me the ick when they do clearly inappropriate things and then claim that their videos are family friendly. I’m surprised she hasn’t complained about demonetization but I stopped watching her awhile ago bc Clare was generally annoying and would shout a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Either way, she'll pop in a handful of times.
I was watching an old video of James and he calls Deli in to ask her a question about decorating a room. She answers and says she has to go do her own video and he tries to get her to stay and she's like no I have my own work to do. What happened to that Deli? I am being serious when I ask this. It really seems like something has happened with her because she has most definitely changed.

Reactions: 8
Clares peacharoonie tit annoyed me so much.
God yes. Also, I get thanking people who buy your merch, but posting pics of literal children who bought your merch on your videos is creepy. Idk, I always felt so weird when she'd put those up in videos.

• Heart
I was watching an old video of James and he calls Deli in to ask her a question about decorating a room. She answers and says she has to go do her own video and he tries to get her to stay and she's like no I have my own work to do. What happened to that Deli? I am being serious when I ask this. It really seems like something has happened with her because she has most definitely changed.
I have some theories. I think she's ND and she had what I refer to as 'The Great Unmasking'.

3 mins into stream Deli says:
Deligracy

97GETqsANMVZYUM1VuhhmUoso83m0EVyrVB8AGO8vA=s32-c-k.png

let me know when i can come say hi

and then she's back, hovering.
And gone again like 1 min later.

Reactions: 4
Yes! I knew I didn’t get organically bored of her, she really did a switch on us 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys she just popped in to let us know she got her period today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Barely any creators got early access and honestly I’m gonna be so annoyed if Vixella was one of the ones to get early access seeing as she doesn’t play the game and she clearly doesn’t even like the game

Barely any creators got early access and honestly I’m gonna be so annoyed if Vixella was one of the ones to get early access seeing as she doesn’t play the game and she clearly doesn’t even like the game
I don't think anyone has early access until the update next week so no one has it yet. I suspect it'll be the same creators as always getting access though

I don't think anyone has early access until the update next week so no one has it yet. I suspect it'll be the same creators as always getting access though
They’re getting early access on Monday 10am PST I think Kayla said.
James and Deli acted like they weren’t getting it/didn’t know but then confirmed it once someone told them Kayla said the time.
And then in BB stream Gluon said about waiting until Monday for early access, so I assume he has it too.

James and Deli acted like they weren’t getting it/didn’t know but then confirmed it once someone told them Kayla said the time.
And then in BB stream Gluon said about waiting until Monday for early access, so I assume he has it too.
Kelsey mentioned in a video that she is getting early access too.

• Wow
Yeah there'd be no way Kayla and Deli don't get it since they've done builds for it. It'll be the game changers same as ever.

Reactions: 2
EnglishSimmer has confirmed she has it too. I don’t mind any of them getting it because they actually enjoy the game but Vixella doesn’t deserve early access and it should go to a creator who will appreciate it

• Wow
EnglishSimmer has confirmed she has it too. I don’t mind any of them getting it because they actually enjoy the game but Vixella doesn’t deserve early access and it should go to a creator who will appreciate it
English Simmer surprises me. She’s been around for ages but her views don’t reflect that at all.

Tbf the game changer programme needs a clear out. I know a game changer who gets early access to everything, doesn’t play the game, nor like it. Why waste a code on that person?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
English Simmer surprises me. She’s been around for ages but her views don’t reflect that at all.
That's what happens when you build your channel around giveaways. Jenn and English Simmer did that and people only stuck around & subbed to be part of the giveaways. Some people used second, third or more accounts for more entries and when the giveaways stopped, they left. The reason Jenn's channel died is because she doesn't do anything interesting with her content anymore. At one point during her Springston Legacy, she built a prison and had a whole storyline about being in prison. Look at her content now and it is just the same boring, lazy content everyone makes. English Simmer's channel died for a few reasons; trying to do variety gaming, her whole personality based around being gay, not making anything interesting or different. Their channels are basically on life support until EA gives them something new. I've also noticed this trend toward mods or builds instead of giving their audience what they want, let's plays. You don't give them what they want, they go somewhere else.

"Let's Plays are dead." Yeah, maybe for the boring has-beens who won't put in any effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's what happens when you build your channel around giveaways. Jenn and English Simmer did that and people only stuck around & subbed to be part of the giveaways. Some people used second, third or more accounts for more entries and when the giveaways stopped, they left. The reason Jenn's channel died is because she doesn't do anything interesting with her content anymore. At one point during her Springston Legacy, she built a prison and had a whole storyline about being in prison. Look at her content now and it is just the same boring, lazy content everyone makes. English Simmer's channel died for a few reasons; trying to do variety gaming, her whole personality based around being gay, not making anything interesting or different. Their channels are basically on life support until EA gives them something new. I've also noticed this trend toward mods or builds instead of giving their audience what they want, let's plays. You don't give them what they want, they go somewhere else.

"Let's Plays are dead." Yeah, maybe for the boring has-beens who won't put in any effort.
I didn’t even know Jenn still did LPs! Anytime she pops up on my YouTube it’s for a mod review.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.