Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I was pretty confused when people here mentioned her financial situation being bad. She spends so much 😭

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2010071
who wants to inform deli she can just turn the volume down?
---

I just want folks to play the game the way they like to play it and not like it’s a job where you have to guess what everyone else wants you to do to the point that it’s no longer fun for you or interesting to anyone else.
Back in my day they had a MUTE button..... 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaaaaaand I open instagram and I’m immediately assaulted by a picture of bowser’s butthole. 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ll be very glad when we can go back to not talking about Cindy and her triggering life 😁

I got recommended a full CarynandConnieGaming vid (previously just shorts). It's the rooms doubling in size theme, which I just watched on Syd's channel. I actually really like the dynamic and their banter. They are also creative builders, I find it a fun vid :)

Attachments

I’ll be very glad when we can go back to not talking about Cindy and her triggering life 😁
We can go back to talking about Bowser's butthole if you like 🐶

I'm watching a random moment from Deli's latest live and someone asked her if they were renovating their house and she said "I wish we were renovating but not in this economy". :rolleyes: The video is "Deligracy Plays Sims LIVE - Building a generations home", it's at 34:16min.

I don't understand why she struggled with the roofs coming into the house like that.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 22-09-21 Deligracy Plays Sims LIVE - Building a generations home.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We can go back to talking about Bowser's butthole if you like 🐶

I'm watching a random moment from Deli's latest live and someone asked her if they were renovating their house and she said "I wish we were renovating but not in this economy". :rolleyes: The video is "Deligracy Plays Sims LIVE - Building a generations home", it's at 34:16min.

I don't understand why she struggled with the roofs coming into the house like that.

View attachment 2014402
Very classic Deli. One minute complaining about not being able to afford something, the next paying someone to put clear nail polish on her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to hate watch Deli's channel, I feel like since not watching and just reading about her here it's like the same feeling. Why do I do this to myself?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kelsey made a video to celebrate getting 750k subs, which reminded me that I was still subbed to her, so I unsubbed. Almost felt a little bad after the fact, I wasn't trying to be petty or anything, but the timing was a little funny 🤭

Two things of note, in her latest video (baking the hamburger cake from the game), she referred to herself as "that Buzzfeed girl." Hasn't she been gone from Buzzfeed for a couple of years now? And why is she calling herself that when she's celebrating getting subs on the channel she left Buzzfeed for?

Also, her humour is so cringey. In the first minute of the video, she claimed her true form is being a creepy witch (????) and then did this ridiculous witch voice. She pandered SO much to her audience of children, more than she normally does in her Sims videos. It's weird but at least she won't be on my timeline anymore!

I'm overwhelmed with the amount of content I need to keep up with between James and Deli but then when I binge there's no more episodes and that reminds me

Where the duck is Burger Boys?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She pandered SO much to her audience of children, more than she normally does in her Sims videos. It's weird but at least she won't be on my timeline anymore!
A lot of simmers do this. Clare does as well. Because children are much easier to manipulate into twitch subscriptions and buying merch because they want their favourite creators to notice them. I never trust any creator who’s primary audience is children tbh.
even Clare’s husbands audience is very young children. It gives me the ick.

Reactions: 8
Also, her humour is so cringey. In the first minute of the video, she claimed her true form is being a creepy witch (????) and then did this ridiculous witch voice. She pandered SO much to her audience of children, more than she normally does in her Sims videos. It's weird but at least she won't be on my timeline anymore!
I watched but I should have listened to you. I have liked her vlog sort of videos in the past but this 1 was just so bad. She was like a half-drunk, ditzy, dummy.

Reactions: 2
Can we both cross our fingers for no special guests?
Ooooh, forgot about that. I think maybe no scheduled guests but then again it's kind of suspicious that she was streaming on her own yesterday or whenever it was. Perhaps getting a bit of practice in before the big BB stream?

Either way, she'll pop in a handful of times.

Can we start a bingo?

- sits/hovers awkwardly
- holding a drink
- reminds James he needs to walk Bowser
- offers him food, which he refuses to eat on cam
- shows off something she/James got delivered
- more Bowser butthole sightings
- wearing something deemed inappropriate by James
- appears no less than 3 times on entire stream
- says she has to film also

Any others?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.