Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally made it through the livestream.
No apartments? Why were Deli, James & Kayla all renovating apartments!?

Reactions: 5
Got to love all the Simstubers pretending they are big family game play channels even though they all age up babies ASAP and ignore their toddlers. Even in challenges that are literally all about having kids. While I love the chaotic nature of gluons 100 baby challenge, and I give him credit for following the rules, the man still has no idea how to teach the potty skill. As if any of them cares about whether a child is attached to its parent or grows up well.

Reactions: 8
"It's taken since last night to this afternoon to watch the livestream, understand the new features, get all the timestamps and information for you guys", she says with a smile, proud of all the work she put into this video. What did she do, take 50 breaks ?
"understand the new features" 😭
Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 15-29-04 Growing Together is the most detailed pack in The Sims 4.png

Stop shaking your cup, stop shaking your cuppppp !!! 😂
Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 15-33-42 Growing Together is the most detailed pack in The Sims 4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain the point of holding the coffee like that through the entire video? Why?

She's not like other girls who don't hold their drinks, she's a ~*quirky*~ girl.

• Haha
I can’t watch Deli recap the stream. The pack could be shitting together. And she would say it was amazing!

• Haha
They all do it. I am quite sick of the dumb expressions in the thumbnails too. The title of the video made no sense.
Gooooooooddddddddd I loathe the stupid fake shock Pikachu faces in thumbnails. I get that it gets them views, but I swear I prefer thumbnails where the YTer doesn't put their face bc its always just the fakest, dumbest expression 🙄

Reactions: 13
Fun game take a shot every time kayla says the not so berry challenge was written by her in her twitch streams.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deli’s video actually wasn’t that bad in terms of what she covered! I only started the official livestream and then James’ coverage and then went back to official stream as James only covered base game update. However, Deli covered it all and if you watch on 1.25-1.5 speed, it isn’t a bad way to quickly get the info.
If only it existed sooner so I didn’t have to sit through the 2+ hr official vid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And (omg can't believe I'm doing this) but deli actually looks really lovely in those screenshots! Pink suits her waaaaay more than like, black and gray. Her makeup is nice, the pink really pops her nice glowy skin tone.
But omg I fkn hate that hairstyle haha, she does it all the time with that one long strand.... I think maybe if she had like a loose low bun it would look like one piece has fallen out. It irrationally bugs me haha. I used to do the same look in middle school, two long strands out with the rest in a ponytail (azula chic).
Also I fully was intending this to solely be a compliment to deli lmao but then I saw the hair haha

Reactions: 10
And (omg can't believe I'm doing this) but deli actually looks really lovely in those screenshots! Pink suits her waaaaay more than like, black and gray. Her makeup is nice, the pink really pops her nice glowy skin tone.
But omg I fkn hate that hairstyle haha, she does it all the time with that one long strand.... I think maybe if she had like a loose low bun it would look like one piece has fallen out. It irrationally bugs me haha. I used to do the same look in middle school, two long strands out with the rest in a ponytail (azula chic).
Also I fully was intending this to solely be a compliment to deli lmao but then I saw the hair haha
Agreed, the pink looks nice on her! Definitely better than her standard black or grey.

The hair irrationally bothers me too haha can't even tell you why that hairstyle bothers me so much, but it does. It's also too bad she keeps wearing her hair back like that after spending hundreds of dollars at the salon recently. Show off the new hair!!

Reactions: 4
Why does deli always take the weirdest photos for no reason? It's never just a selfie, it's always just a random spot of her body, or some extremely forced awkward pose to seem quirky
Because she is quirky and doesn't do regular selfies.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The lowkey shade in this gives me life 🤣
I totally agree with them. Popularity should not be why Kayla and Deli got the gig. I do have to admit I thought James werewolves builds were good but a more talented builder could have done so much better. What irks me more is that they have already used James deli and lilsimsie previously. Given the number of amazing builders out there why are we repeating builders. It screams of laziness on the sims team part. Basically these three already know how it works. The rules regarding number of items no moo cheat etc. So why bother having to explain it to a new person. They are also less likely to argue or push their design agenda. Meaning that they will produce a bland ea approved build. The amount of subscribers has a huge part to play too.

I totally agree with them. Popularity should not be why Kayla and Deli got the gig. I do have to admit I thought James werewolves builds were good but a more talented builder could have done so much better. What irks me more is that they have already used James deli and lilsimsie previously. Given the number of amazing builders out there why are we repeating builders. It screams of laziness on the sims team part. Basically these three already know how it works. The rules regarding number of items no moo cheat etc. So why bother having to explain it to a new person. They are also less likely to argue or push their design agenda. Meaning that they will produce a bland ea approved build. The amount of subscribers has a huge part to play too.
James' was so good he had to go back and renovate his own builds once the pack came out because even he wasn't happy with it 😅 he can blame it on restrictions but I'd think a good builder would figure those out and make it work not just put out the closest iteration and blame the rest on what they couldn't change. Just my opinion though 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.