Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve got to be pulling my leg 🤣 🤣 She bangs on so much about how she loves history and lore because that’s what he masters is in and it’s actually just in media?!
Her undergrad was history

Reactions: 4
Kelsey doesn't own the desert luxe kit. As a "professional sims player". It was free. I can't.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It was free for so long too! That's absolutely ridiculous. Lilsimsie made like 5 videos about the kit.
Seriously. For like 6 weeks every time you opened up Origin/EA Player/Whatever the launch screen was pinging and sparkling and waving at you, saying "HEY YOU, VALUED SIMS PRODUCT PURCHASER! FREE GIFT FOR YOU, VALUED END PRODUCT USER!*"

(*by downloading you agree not to complain that the base game is now free to play, kisses, love you, buy more stuff tomorrow at £35.99 pls)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's worse because her Masters isn't even in history, it's in media...

You couldn't imagine Jesse making a video like this or acting so calm in a video now. I know people change and the pandemic battered us all but I would love to see her make a video or act like this again. Like she's clearly quirky but in a fun, not obnoxious way. It's a corny thing to say but I could imagine being mates with this Jesse.
My bad for mistaking her masters was history instead of her undergrad. Her masters being in media is actually way worse though bc she can't make a good YouTube video despite getting an entire degree in media. Other =youtubers make way better videos despite not having any education on it and were self-taught.
---
i have never watched a vixella video before but from hearing some of you talk about her i decided to have a look just to see what her build/interior style is like (i don’t care about gameplay) and i’m literally so confused at how she has a million subscribers? i didn’t watch any videos all the way but i skipped to the end and idk if it’s just a coincidence in the 10 that i seen, but every single house she’s built is just a square with one little bump out at the front? like there’s literally no more to it?? a million subscribers??? she’s making money from building squares in the sims??

not to toot my own horn but my builds are better (in my opinion 🤣) my gallery ID is mfrancey if u wanna see 🤣🤣 although i haven’t played in a long time since i have a lil baby now 🥰
Glad to see my fellow vixella haters. I know people tit on Deli but vixella is honestly worse than her in every way. She doesn't post about her expensive lifestyle but she makes the same cas/build challenges or cc haul videos every time and makes a video about a new pack only to never mention it after the hype dies down. All her lps now are cut down livestreams where she is really rude/dismissive to her audience despite pretending to be all cutesy in her other videos. Deli at least tries to do different things and can make a good house if she puts effort into it. Vixella annoys me because she really doesn't deserve the views or success she gets at all. I really don't get her appeal to anyone over 12 and even the other simmers make way better content for that crowd anyway.

Reactions: 10
Deli at least tries to do different things and can make a good house if she puts effort into it.
Receipts? 😆 because I haven’t seen anything close to variety and effort from her since 2017ish. (jk about showing receipts tho lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i have never watched a vixella video before but from hearing some of you talk about her i decided to have a look just to see what her build/interior style is like (i don’t care about gameplay) and i’m literally so confused at how she has a million subscribers? i didn’t watch any videos all the way but i skipped to the end and idk if it’s just a coincidence in the 10 that i seen, but every single house she’s built is just a square with one little bump out at the front? like there’s literally no more to it?? a million subscribers??? she’s making money from building squares in the sims??

not to toot my own horn but my builds are better (in my opinion 🤣) my gallery ID is mfrancey if u wanna see 🤣🤣 although i haven’t played in a long time since i have a lil baby now 🥰
Vixellas latest video is actually really bad. It's someone else's build so all she has to do is decorate. She shoved all the lounge furniture into the corner of the room for no reason, clipping the curtains which is an absolute pet peeve of mine. She blocked a bedroom window with a dresser. She put outdoor chairs as dining room furniture. She put a painting in the shower. Like, it's kinda painful. There's no actual thought she just picks what she like aesthetically and just crowbars it in no matter the actual house/room size.

Reactions: 5
And the comment section is full of people desperate for attention.
I looked at her comments once and she did not interact *at all* with any of them either. Not even likes. If that's the case all the time, I don't even know why people bother to comment.

Reactions: 6
She actually liked a few comments. Gotta hook those suckers ready for the two infant update videos she might release.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vixellas latest video is actually really bad. It's someone else's build so all she has to do is decorate. She shoved all the lounge furniture into the corner of the room for no reason, clipping the curtains which is an absolute pet peeve of mine. She blocked a bedroom window with a dresser. She put outdoor chairs as dining room furniture. She put a painting in the shower. Like, it's kinda painful. There's no actual thought she just picks what she like aesthetically and just crowbars it in no matter the actual house/room size.
This was the first video of hers I (partially) watched and holy smokes, I get why people on here can’t stand her. The video was lazy and boring…and is it just me, or is she low-key unlikable? Can’t really put my finger on why, but she gives off “quietly a mean girl” energy. Like she might not outright be rude to you but will talk mad tit behind your back. Idk, she just gives me that impression.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shall we play “livestream bingo” today? These are some of the squares:

deli talks about how early she has to wake up to watch the live stream
Lil simsie screams and weeps
Vixella is absent

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see from Vixella’s livestream channel that she started yet ANOTHER sims 3 “legacy” challenge. Girl it’s time to stop, I have never seen her get past the first generation 💀

I watched vixella play the sims 3 once she didn't know who Bessie Cavell was. Sims 3 fan my arse. I switched off.
---
Spelled Clavell wrong my point still stands 😆🤣

Reactions: 2
This was the first video of hers I (partially) watched and holy smokes, I get why people on here can’t stand her. The video was lazy and boring…and is it just me, or is she low-key unlikable? Can’t really put my finger on why, but she gives off “quietly a mean girl” energy. Like she might not outright be rude to you but will talk mad tit behind your back. Idk, she just gives me that impression.
Yes that is exactly the kind of vibe I get from her! The "not like other girls" energy from her is so true! She seems the kind of person that would hold a meet and greet and then side eye her fans after the fact. She's like a pink girly version of Janis from mean girls. I think she claimed she was a loner in high school when I used to watch her but she seems like type to look down on people and then wonder why they don't like her.

Reactions: 3
Shall we play “livestream bingo” today? These are some of the squares:

deli talks about how early she has to wake up to watch the live stream
Lil simsie screams and weeps
Vixella is absent
James will recap the stream in condescending detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My bad for mistaking her masters was history instead of her undergrad. Her masters being in media is actually way worse though bc she can't make a good YouTube video despite getting an entire degree in media. Other =youtubers make way better videos despite not having any education on it and were self-taught.
---

Glad to see my fellow vixella haters. I know people tit on Deli but vixella is honestly worse than her in every way. She doesn't post about her expensive lifestyle but she makes the same cas/build challenges or cc haul videos every time and makes a video about a new pack only to never mention it after the hype dies down. All her lps now are cut down livestreams where she is really rude/dismissive to her audience despite pretending to be all cutesy in her other videos. Deli at least tries to do different things and can make a good house if she puts effort into it. Vixella annoys me because she really doesn't deserve the views or success she gets at all. I really don't get her appeal to anyone over 12 and even the other simmers make way better content for that crowd anyway.
Vixella is more charismatic and funny than Deli and doesn’t throw her lifestyle in your face. Saying that though, I agree with you. Deli at least TRIES. Vixella is the laziest sims youtuber - mostly because she seems to genuinely hate the sims hahaha
---
Can James do a new series or one off video already 😭 I really don’t want to watch part 46 of a let’s play, gimme some more build challenges

Last edited:
Watching the livestream.... No, no Doi.. Morgan would've IMPROVED a lil'shitties lot 🙄

Well, best improvement would be bulldozing it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.