Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably had to replace the crappy base game couch that kayla puts in every single build.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her building for the rec center is OK, but good lord is it so bland inside 🙄

Surprised that Delis library is actually decent.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else bothered that lilsimsie got to create some of the builds in the new expansion pack? I think deli did also? They already have done builds for past sims packs, it would be nice if the sims branched out and had new simmers for every pack. There are SO many talented simmers out there that it’s kinda annoying to see that they paid once again some of the bigger simmers rather than branching out and having someone new do a couple builds. It doesn’t benefit the sims at all to have bigger simmers always doing the builds other than for advertising, but they will be talking about the pack regardless.

Reactions: 15
anyone wanna do bets on how long deligracys LP is gonna last?
Depends.... If she starts it right AFTER her period, we'll could get a few episodes in the two weeks before she's PMSing again and "too tired" or "too ill" to record and then, once her period is over she'll have forgotten she was doing an LP 🤔
---
Anyone else bothered that lilsimsie got to create some of the builds in the new expansion pack? I think deli did also? They already have done builds for past sims packs, it would be nice if the sims branched out and had new simmers for every pack. There are SO many talented simmers out there that it’s kinda annoying to see that they paid once again some of the bigger simmers rather than branching out and having someone new do a couple builds. It doesn’t benefit the sims at all to have bigger simmers always doing the builds other than for advertising, but they will be talking about the pack regardless.
Also, picking some of the worst builders. I know the rules they jave to follow are strict so they can't do anything really amazing but.... I mean 🤷‍♀️
I guess, if they wasn't basic AF builds they picked the two best people 🤣
(again, I didn't hate the library. It wasn't bad for the limit they had. I'm sure I'll replace it ASAP but it's not totally offensive 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the comment section is full of people desperate for attention.
This almost makes me want to start my own channel. I already plan on starting a new family that will only last maybe two generations and build crappy houses for them this weekend, might as well make some money 🤣🤣
They better watch out, I'm coming for their subscribers!

• Haha
Depends.... If she starts it right AFTER her period, we'll could get a few episodes
Also, picking some of the worst builders. I know the rules they jave to follow are strict so they can't do anything really amazing but.... I mean 🤷‍♀️
(again, I didn't hate the library. It wasn't bad for the limit they had. I'm sure I'll replace it ASAP but it's not totally offensive 🤣)
Depends.... If she starts it right AFTER her period, we'll could get a few episodes in the two weeks before she's PMSing again and "too tired" or "too ill" to record and then, once her period is over she'll have forgotten she was doing an LP 🤔
---

I guess it just annoys me because they already clearly make a lot of money, so why not pay a simmer with a smaller fan base that they can help support and promote? I can think of quite a few simmers that have smaller communities and fan bases that would probably LOVE to even just have one build in an expansion pack. Lilsimsie has already done packs in the past, pick someone new.

Reactions: 8
I guess it just annoys me because they already clearly make a lot of money, so why not pay a simmer with a smaller fan base that they can help support and promote? I can think of quite a few simmers that have smaller communities and fan bases that would probably LOVE to even just have one build in an expansion pack. Lilsimsie has already done packs in the past, pick someone new.
Oh, no, I get it and I agree. I was just making fun of them for being terrible builders 🤣
But also, I'm sick of EA kissing their asses when they both kinda suck, but... Sadly, they ignore the small simmers or anyone who isn't always positive (I know the game changers can be critical, but they can get away with it bc they've kissed ass for so long. Anyone else saying the same things would get ignored or scoffed at, basically 🙄)

Reactions: 6
I actually watched the livestream this time (albeit a few hrs later on 2x speed) and I know this thread is for Simstubers not the Sims, but for the first time in ages I'm actually excited for a new pack!! I thought the trailer was a whole heap of nothing, so I think my expectations were low. But still! I wish it was out now, I'm on a Sims binge atm
And to make it simmer related, props to James to getting a video out first. My money was on lilsimsie. Not that I watched his video but still.... lol. I also guess the main game changers will be getting the pack soon (usually two weeks before us?) so maybe she's already making content on it and that'll be the next thing she posts, who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the pack looks good too. It gives me seasons vibes in a sense that it doesn't look like there's a lot of separate gameplay more like small things that change pretty much everything. I am a legacy style family player so it is my kind of pack. Even the base game update looks good. I'm particularly interested in the science baby thing.

And to make it simmer related, props to James to getting a video out first.
I watched Simmer Erin's video and she got it out hours earlier than James did. But they both got it out earlier than Deli who still hasn't. I can't be bothered to watch a 2 hour livestream. Just give me a concise, honest review any day.

Reactions: 5
I can't with Deligracy "explaining" how the game works. Like, girl... We all know that you don't understand this game that you've been playing for years and making a living out of. Not only that, but you can't understand basic concepts in life, like why preople get manicures 🤣 Stop pretending to be smart 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Delis twitter is usually really cringy but she actually got a chuckle out of me this time.
8514BCE2-3121-4985-A991-2C7C19A755FD.png

Reactions: 1
What in the clickbait is Kelsey’s new NSB episode?? Lmao I skipped through because I knew it wouldn’t be anything and what do you know; the “I definitely messed up” title and the “oh no” thumbnail…? Because her previous gen died of old age. Girl is really trying to claw back those views

Reactions: 3
What in the clickbait is Kelsey’s new NSB episode?? Lmao I skipped through because I knew it wouldn’t be anything and what do you know; the “I definitely messed up” title and the “oh no” thumbnail…? Because her previous gen died of old age. Girl is really trying to claw back those views
Right??? I admit I did the same thing, it was 100% clickbait. Her NSB videos haven't been doing well lately, it's been taking over a month to hit 100k views and even then, it's barely over 100 (just checked, the video that has 102k views was posted at the end of January). Wonder if she'll cave and do the 100 baby challenge after all?

Right??? I admit I did the same thing, it was 100% clickbait. Her NSB videos haven't been doing well lately, it's been taking over a month to hit 100k views and even then, it's barely over 100 (just checked, the video that has 102k views was posted at the end of January). Wonder if she'll cave and do the 100 baby challenge after all?
I bet she will. Her views are dropping. I must admit I haven’t clicked on her videos at all the past few weeks because they’re not even interesting enough to watch just to gossip about 😂

Deli hasn't posted a video about the live yet ? I don't understand her. People aren't gonna wait for you, they're gonna watch the first video online. I personally watched James' video and got all the news from it. I don't need to watch Deli fake excitement seeing the infants like "oh my goddd they're so cute *looks at herself*". Well, to be fair, I wouldn't have watched her video even if it had come online first, I find her infuriating.

I'm watching the official live and the comments are a bunch of fans screaming how excited they are. Thank god once in a while you have people calling them/EA out
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 21-57-58 The Sims 4 Infant Update & Growing Together Livestream.png

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 21-58-05 The Sims 4 Infant Update & Growing Together Livestream.png

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 21-58-19 The Sims 4 Infant Update & Growing Together Livestream.png

I actually watched the livestream this time (albeit a few hrs later on 2x speed) and I know this thread is for Simstubers not the Sims, but for the first time in ages I'm actually excited for a new pack!! I thought the trailer was a whole heap of nothing, so I think my expectations were low. But still! I wish it was out now, I'm on a Sims binge atm
And to make it simmer related, props to James to getting a video out first. My money was on lilsimsie. Not that I watched his video but still.... lol. I also guess the main game changers will be getting the pack soon (usually two weeks before us?) so maybe she's already making content on it and that'll be the next thing she posts, who knows.
Same, though I think I'm more excited about the base game update than actual pack.

Reactions: 4
Deli hasn't posted a video about the live yet ? I don't understand her. People aren't gonna wait for you, they're gonna watch the first video online.
She did the same thing with HSY. She was late with all news videos and late with her LP. Then she wonders why her videos don't do well. There were other factors of course but just in my own experience I had seen several other people's videos and by the time her videos came out I already knew how to play the pack and it was obvious she didn't which was frustrating.

I watched and at least something did happen this time. In a lot of her videos she likes to pretend something dramatic happens when absolutely nothing did. She is quite overly dramatic to the point it gets grating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.