Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many simstubers and simmers in general are hyping the new pack up as the sims 4 answer to generations. Even though we literally have most of generations gameplay over several packs already. Example parenthood gave us curfew high-school gave us prom and sneaking out. We get bachelorette parties in my wedding stories. Etc etc They are all going to be disappointed. I'm actually pleased that people like satchonsims are pointing this out.

Reactions: 8
So many simstubers and simmers in general are hyping the new pack up as the sims 4 answer to generations. Even though we literally have most of generations gameplay over several packs already. Example parenthood gave us curfew high-school gave us prom and sneaking out. We get bachelorette parties in my wedding stories. Etc etc They are all going to be disappointed. I'm actually pleased that people like satchonsims are pointing this out.
I guess I don't understand why they can't just be happy if we get some improvement on babies? Plus, a lot of the simstubers, or at least the ones I have seen, ignore babies anyway or whine about them a lot. Some of these ideas people get stuck in their head is the main reason why they are disappointed in a pack. Unrealistic expectations.

Reactions: 6
Deli πŸ˜‚ at least when the other manicure girlies and I get our nails done we have something nice and colourful to look at, rather than wasting money on clear polish and a trim πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i literally watch videos of people cleaning their houses, so who am i to judge? 🀣

(also those house cleaning channels are still more interesting than Deli. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
House cleaning channels are amazing πŸ˜‚ Gardening cleaning channels are even better, especially when they use pressure washers hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i literally watch videos of people cleaning their houses, so who am i to judge? 🀣

(also those house cleaning channels are still more interesting than Deli. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
We’ve well and truly derailed here but videos of people cleaning horrifically dirty rugs are my relaxation sleep medicine πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
google? like what is this question?
View attachment 1985573
Let me help you with a step by step guide. Open the internet app on your phone, type in dermatologist near me. Look through the ratings and pick one. This has to be for engagement. You cannot be this stupid and still survive in this day and age. Is she expecting someone to #1 live near her and #2 have a recommendation to give her?

Reactions: 15
Also like, I live in Melbourne (not near her because she lives in both richville and nowheresville) and I'm her age but I'm not bougie (cough rich) enough to see a dermatologist lol. Although is she in Sydney atm? Idk
She might be hoping someone who is a dermo or a skincare place sees this and says come in for free.

But why does a smaaall part of me think she's looking for a friend... Lol. like someone who sees a good dermo nearby might be about her age, and will message her, she can check out their socials to see if they're cool, and then she could have a new sycophantic friend who already adores her and her work... and she'd feel like a hero for being friends with a fan lmao
I'm sure I'm reaching but.... Lol that was my first thought. Because it's such a stupid thing to post

Reactions: 10
I just clicked on James stream and he literally started talking down to a suggestion in chat. The viewer told him how to ask a sim to pursue their dream job and James came in quick with the condescending tone about why that won't work and how he knows what he is doing. You can explain something to the audience without being a dick about it James.

Reactions: 9
What is she doing there, oh my god πŸ˜‚ Is it because people said it was weird of her to stay by James' side with no chair so now she got a chair πŸ’€

Edit : oh and she was there from the start πŸ˜‚ She's awkwardly smiling, it's so weird
Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 09-59-45 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png
Poor Deli, feels like it's the only moment where she can spend some time with James 😭
---
Also, am I the only one who thinks Deli can't drink properly ?? :unsure: I'm not trying to shame her for it, I just noticed that a while ago and now it's all I see when she takes a sip. Especially one time she had a transparent glass and you could see her mouth get into a weird shape, I don't know how to explain it lol
---
And why is he not even introducing Deli or acknowledging her at all for the intro 😭

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 10-17-54 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png

---
Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 10-19-53 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 10-19-57 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png

---
Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 10-20-47 Super Sim is back! (Super Sim Live #3).png

---
OK so 4 minutes in (after the intro), he starts up the game and cuts the camera to only show himself and he says "oh sorry deli" and she gets up and says "it's ok I'll let you do your thing" and leaves πŸ’€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What is she doing there, oh my god πŸ˜‚ Is it because people said it was weird of her to stay by James' side with no chair so now she got a chair πŸ’€

Edit : oh and she was there from the start πŸ˜‚ She's awkwardly smiling, it's so weird
View attachment 1986098 Poor Deli, feels like it's the only moment where she can spend some time with James 😭
---
Also, am I the only one who thinks Deli can't drink properly ?? :unsure: I'm not trying to shame her for it, I just noticed that a while ago and now it's all I see when she takes a sip. Especially one time she had a transparent glass and you could see her mouth get into a weird shape, I don't know how to explain it lol
---
And why is he not even introducing Deli or acknowledging her at all for the intro 😭

View attachment 1986123
---
View attachment 1986125
View attachment 1986126
---
View attachment 1986131
---
OK so 4 minutes in (after the intro), he starts up the game and cuts the camera to only show himself and he says "oh sorry deli" and she gets up and says "it's ok I'll let you do your thing" and leaves πŸ’€
Wtf πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couldn't Deli have sat off screen? Or why is she even there at all?

Reactions: 8
i remember a few people on here saying they feel sorry for deli when she lurks in on james streams but am i the only one that doesn’t? like it’s his job. people go to work for usually 8-9 hours of the day. what would she do if james worked 12 hour shifts out of the house? she’d have no choice but to be lonely or go make some friends. coming and saying hello to the viewers is fine but the sitting in the back with silent approval nodding and giving awkward fake smiles is bleeping weird. although it’s weirder coming into his streams half naked and leaning over his shoulder while staring at herself on screen. bizarre behaviour.
Also, am I the only one who thinks Deli can't drink properly ?? :unsure:
yeah i know exactly what you’re talking about. i don’t think she even gets any liquid in her mouth most times. the faces she pulls while drinking are so fuckin weird πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.