Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man :( is she still doing her weird meat diet?
Yes! Can we talk about this for a second? I try not to judge people for what they eat but her diet is so questionable to me. In her largest video, she made steaks and ate them with chunks of butter. All she eats is meat (only red meat at that), eggs and cheese. It’s so insane that anyone would even consider a diet that forbids vegetables. Someone needs to tell her that not all weight loss is healthy 🙁

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, but watching Cindy's latest videos is like watching a car crash in motion. She's all over the place - one day she can't stop messaging Andrew, now she's not sure if she wants to be with him... if they do get together, she wants to ditch his last name and get separate accounts; she also just bought a car out of the blue, despite claiming not to be in a good financial situation. She really needs to get help.
It's like watching a car crash that you know is coming too. Her latest video was very concerning to me. She's gone from "I'll die without my husband" to "I'm a boss witch who don't need no man" and I hate to inform Cindy, but she'd be destitute without his money. She is one bad day from being out on her ass with nothing. "Andrew would never do that to me." Yeah, I bet you never thought Andrew would leave you too. Everyone has their limits.

How did she get a $14,000 car loan? She had to include Andrew's income to get that loan. What is her plan here? "I'll pay off my car when we sell the house." That's a terrible plan. What if the house doesn't sell for months or years? The market is not what it was in 2021. What happens if Andrew cuts her off? What happened to getting a beater car? Using the bus routes? She's living way above her means and if the money stops, she is in serious trouble. She needs a real plan, a real job and to stop living in la la land. The sympathy money from her audience is not going to last forever. People are not going to watch her clean her house, make soap and play with herbs forever. Andrew isn't going to bankroll her life forever and she better figure out a plan before he stops.

I have been waiting to talk about her diet. It may have worked for her (restricting yourself to 3-4 foods will make you lose weight, yes) but is it helping her?? It cannot be good for your heart health to just eat meat and butter and eggs. And I find it funny they buy all this natural, no additive meats/foods/cleaning stuff/whatever, but the pets get the most basic and not that great pet food lol

And yeah the rest of it?God. Should she have bought a car and then immediately decided move to Arkansas? Probably not. I think she should start therapy and do a few months worth of sessions before making such a life-altering decision. And also I hope she doesn’t drop out of therapy again if the therapist is late/doesn’t show. It’s a process with BPD, I know.

I think she’s acting very manic right now, it just reminds me so much of my own family and my experience with a similar situation. High highs and low lows.

And to be honest I find Andrew to be acting odd too. I understand everyone is different with how they deal with things, but at some point you need to decide what to do and communicate. How can he one day be talking to her, touching her, kissing her, and then just not at all communicating for the next week? Won’t even give her an answer about the future of their marriage. These people are nearly 40, jesus. It’s concerning and infuriating lol

And how does Andrew feel about the vlogs? I think getting her thoughts out is good but maybe make them private or unlisted.

sorry for the rambling lol I’ve just been concerned about her since the miscarriage and it’s only been ramping up since then

Reactions: 10
It's like watching a car crash that you know is coming too. Her latest video was very concerning to me. She's gone from "I'll die without my husband" to "I'm a boss witch who don't need no man" and I hate to inform Cindy, but she'd be destitute without his money. She is one bad day from being out on her ass with nothing. "Andrew would never do that to me." Yeah, I bet you never thought Andrew would leave you too. Everyone has their limits.

How did she get a $14,000 car loan? She had to include Andrew's income to get that loan. What is her plan here? "I'll pay off my car when we sell the house." That's a terrible plan. What if the house doesn't sell for months or years? The market is not what it was in 2021. What happens if Andrew cuts her off? What happened to getting a beater car? Using the bus routes? She's living way above her means and if the money stops, she is in serious trouble. She needs a real plan, a real job and to stop living in la la land. The sympathy money from her audience is not going to last forever. People are not going to watch her clean her house, make soap and play with herbs forever. Andrew isn't going to bankroll her life forever and she better figure out a plan before he stops.
i feel like after her first video.. A LOT of people donated money to help her. I mean, not enough to buy a car but it probably didn’t hurt.

Reactions: 2
i feel like after her first video.. A LOT of people donated money to help her. I mean, not enough to buy a car but it probably didn’t hurt.
They did. I saw some people sending her like 30 coffees, and there were multiple people doing that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes! Can we talk about this for a second? I try not to judge people for what they eat but her diet is so questionable to me. In her largest video, she made steaks and ate them with chunks of butter. All she eats is meat (only red meat at that), eggs and cheese. It’s so insane that anyone would even consider a diet that forbids vegetables. Someone needs to tell her that not all weight loss is healthy 🙁
I find it super weird. She eats meat with butter with zero side dishes??? I hate fish and all of that stuff (tough when living in a sea country with lots of sea food 😂 ), so I mostly eat meat, but the tought of having no side dish is so strange. She could eat rice or salads and eat less meat and definitely cut down the butter. She just eats the same thing every day - burgers and steaks. There's so many great dishes she could try

Reactions: 5
Deli just built a starter home for Deli and Semaj because they're going to be livestreaming them doing a multiplayer Let's Play of their self sims.......

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deli just built a starter home for Deli and Semaj because they're going to be livestreaming them doing a multiplayer Let's Play of their self sims.......

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy.
Also, Deli is gonna get a bellyage.

• Haha
Oh man :( is she still doing her weird meat diet?
Carnivore, at its simplest form is an elimination diet, same as you would find for people with allergies or AIP. You start with something that is not going to cause an allergic reaction (meat) and then slowly add back things. However, there are people who are allergic to many things or have health related issues that stem from the western diet they eat and decide to stay on Carnivore long term because it doesn't cause their joints to swell or their bodies to attack them. Cindy probably feels better than she's ever felt because her joints aren't inflamed, the bloating is gone and her body is finally giving up the weight. Food can heal you and it can harm you. If you want to know more I'd HIGHLY recommend this banned Ted Talk.

Reactions: 3
Y’all i watched that deli video and i can’t get over how awkward the chemistry is between Deli and James. I can’t figure out if it’s just because they are awkward people or if their relationship itself is awkward, but I’m uncomfortable seeing them together.

Reactions: 12
Y’all i watched that deli video and i can’t get over how awkward the chemistry is between Deli and James. I can’t figure out if it’s just because they are awkward people or if their relationship itself is awkward, but I’m uncomfortable seeing them together.
I think he seems deeply uncomfortable with any form of pda / showing any affection online.
Hope things are better off camera.

Kayla hyping up the baby update so much is kind of irritating to me since I know she's gonna end up hating it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he seems deeply uncomfortable with any form of pda / showing any affection online.
Hope things are better off camera.
Dude needs to set boundaries, then. And they really should not be doing this creepy-ass let’s play. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Dude needs to set boundaries, then. And they really should not be doing this creepy-ass let’s play. 🤣
Oh god, are we going to have to witness their self Sims woohoo? 😱

(Edit: I deleted some of my post! I meant to also say their LP is going to be extra cringe if they are aligning it with the new pack/infant update and decide to raise a virtual family together)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh god, are we going to have to witness their self Sims woohoo? 😱

(Edit: I deleted some of my post! I meant to also say their LP is going to be extra cringe if they are aligning it with the new pack/infant update and decide to raise a virtual family together)
I'm going to keep the eye bleach on standby. 🤮

Reactions: 2
I hope Gluon comes on and plays as/voices their children. That would be hilarious, especially since he's into chaotic gameplay and it'd be something they couldn't control.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the bigger scam: Deli's YouTube membership or Steph0sims patreon? Maybe unpopular but if Deli actually makes 2 more members only videos and actually sets them to be members only than it is more worthwhile than steph0sims patreon which she ghosted and didn't even have linked in her latest video. At least Deli is giving her die hard fans something (regardless of how good it is)

• Haha
What the bigger scam: Deli's YouTube membership or Steph0sims patreon? Maybe unpopular but if Deli actually makes 2 more members only videos and actually sets them to be members only than it is more worthwhile than steph0sims patreon which she ghosted and didn't even have linked in her latest video. At least Deli is giving her die hard fans something (regardless of how good it is)
The bar is in the depths of hell with these people 🤣

• Haha
I'm late to the Deli party, time to criticize. 😚

I think the idea of them having a livestream with them playing as themselves together is a fun idea BUT :
1. their chemistry is crap, they're not funny and they're even less funny when together
2. I think it's not a good idea to make 2 different livestreams. They should be set up together with both cameras on the same screen (I actually dislike how James and Dr Gluon have their livestreams where you can only see one of them, I don't know if it's a normal livestream thing but I'd rather see everyone or no one, it's just weird to me)
3. Deli was supposed to start streaming and ended up only streaming once and she's known to abandon her LPs so I don't really see the point
4. correct me if I'm wrong but they don't even have the same playstyle ? It's probably gonna end with them arguing about stuff because Deli wants to spend the whole stream redecorating the house

Regarding Deli's hair (yes I have something to say about that 😂) :
Why does she have to change her mind all the time ? She wanted to go more natural, cut her blonde ends and removed her extensions. Now she wants blonde again ? Why ? She's not gonna take care of it, end up with fried ends, and complain about having thin hair again (remember she's been growing her hair out for a while now). Also blonde looks awful on her.
Did I cut my super long hair short on a whim last year ? YES I DID BUT SHE JUST ANNOYS ME OKAY 😂🤡

Why does she need help with her nails to do THIS ? witch be complaining about people getting 60$ fake "fancy" nails but is spending just as much for... transparent nail polish on short af nails ?? I know she said she doesn't know how to do her nails/apply nail polish but I didn't think it was THAT bad. And what the duck kind of bullshit book is she reading again, good lord.
Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 21-19-40 Stories • Instagram.png

I might be tired today
---
I have been waiting to talk about her diet. It may have worked for her (restricting yourself to 3-4 foods will make you lose weight, yes) but is it helping her?? It cannot be good for your heart health to just eat meat and butter and eggs. And I find it funny they buy all this natural, no additive meats/foods/cleaning stuff/whatever, but the pets get the most basic and not that great pet food lol

And yeah the rest of it?God. Should she have bought a car and then immediately decided move to Arkansas? Probably not. I think she should start therapy and do a few months worth of sessions before making such a life-altering decision. And also I hope she doesn’t drop out of therapy again if the therapist is late/doesn’t show. It’s a process with BPD, I know.
I don't watch her videos but that stuff sounds baaaaad... 💀 She did say she has a bipolar disorder, right ?

Regarding the meat diet, it sounds like an awful idea... I'm no professional but isn't it super important to eat fiber and what about vitamins ? And isn't red meat connected to more illnesses (I don't have the English words rn but like heart thingies) ?? It also sounds like a very sad diet to be honest... What's the point if you're not gonna continue with it all your life, and if she is, well it's even more sad lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1980112
I might be tired today
---
Oh my god Deli is learning about manifestation and mindsets. Girl, the only way you are going to "manifest" what you want is to PUT IN THE WORK! It isn't going to drop out of the sky into your lap. FFS, anything to not have to work. "I can manifest whatever I want if I think hard enough!" :rolleyes:

EDIT: I think she's reading a magazine. This is the whole article she is reading in case you are interested. https://www.wellbeing.com.au/mind-spirit/the-scientific-understanding-of-the-expectation-effect.html

EDIT 2: This is the quality of this publication.
really - Copy.PNG

Correlations are not causes. Maybe it's a genetic thing, like family has a history and you know about it? God people are dumb. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.