Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have James and DrGluon finished their burger boys series?
The question on everyone’s lips.
Wonder if it has to do with the comments on YT about James speaking rudely to Gluon? I wonder if they talked about it and pulled the pin to avoid more comments like that, or even Gluon said “yeah you do that and it’s not cool”

Reactions: 10
Wonder if it has to do with the comments on YT about James speaking rudely to Gluon? I wonder if they talked about it and pulled the pin to avoid more comments like that, or even Gluon said “yeah you do that and it’s not cool”
Guess we will find out and see. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks how you would expect it to look on someone who's not model skinny. She seems to have deleted these stories for... reasons?

Reactions: 4
It looks like her shirt got tangled up in the washing machine and she has hastily threw it on when in a rush to leave the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as I think the top looks hideous on both. It actually looks better on deli. Also I'm sure she was meant to be environmentally conscious and building a 'capsule wardrobe' of 'staple pieces'. Not buying a top that looks like it's been tied in knots 

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't worry Deli, it already looked horrible on the "slim" model...
exactly 😂😂 it’s still tit looking on the model… i’m all for wear whatever you want and whatever makes you feel comfortable it doesn’t matter your body shape/type, but why would she, as someone who constantly talks about her broad shoulders buy something off the shoulder??? i wonder how much she spent on it too 🤣

Reactions: 6
250 actual dollars for THAT?? Why do all of her fancy designer clothes look so cheap?

Also, this is a bit ironic given that Deli used to slim down her Sims to show off new CAS items because, in her words, clothes look better on skinnier people. (No, she wasn't making a comment on the game's graphics or anything, and yes, people were upset by it.)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think that would be a hard situation to navigate.

---

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx4rpPJkjo80C1WR-jPXRZT8dv5F7hQ_TT

I mean your girlfriend does it every time she tells strangers she is lactose intolerant sooo....

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's so ugly 😭
I bet someone told her it was fatphobic to comment about it looking good on a skinny model and not on other shapes or some tit like that and she couldn't handle it 😂

Reactions: 6
Just wait until all of you whippersnappers turn 50!!! 🤣
Stop it. I've been having a crisis since I turned 40 🤣
---

250 actual dollars for THAT?? Why do all of her fancy designer clothes look so cheap?

Also, this is a bit ironic given that Deli used to slim down her Sims to show off new CAS items because, in her words, clothes look better on skinnier people. (No, she wasn't making a comment on the game's graphics or anything, and yes, people were upset by it.)
I'm pretty sure I've seen fairly similar tops to that on Amazon for $30. I mean, sure it's Amazon but... If you want something ugly, why are you spend that much? It's guaranteed not going to be as luxurious as the price tag implies (ie it's prob from the same sweat shol Amazon is, but you're paying to pretend) 🙄

Reactions: 3
Has Deli ever posted about thrifting clothes? That’s an actually good way to buy sustainably rather than dropping $200+ on instagram clothes from 2017.

Has Deli ever posted about thrifting clothes? That’s an actually good way to buy sustainably rather than dropping $200+ on instagram clothes from 2017.
she posted a vlog maybe like 2 months ago about buying like 4 things from depop. but what does that mean when you spend $250-$600 on a new top every week

Reactions: 5
she posted a vlog maybe like 2 months ago about buying like 4 things from depop. but what does that mean when you spend $250-$600 on a new top every week
I’m sure depop was also sponsoring people to talk about the app around that time too so it may have even been paid for 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.