Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure depop was also sponsoring people to talk about the app around that time too so it may have even been paid for 😂
Bingo. She then put a couple of her pieces for sale and that was it. Including this dress with "minimal fake tan marks".

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Bingo. She then put a couple of her pieces for sale and that was it. Including this dress with "minimal fake tan marks".
FFS she just listed it as "woman's dress." Don't bother putting brand in title or using the cataloging offered by Depop. She really is that lazy. Also, selling a dress with fake tan staining all over it is disgusting. It's like she pulled the nastiest thing from her closet and posted it because of contractual obligations. Lazy and gross, not that we didn't already know that. And you know her fans bought that. No one is buying a fake tan stained dress and a unraveling sweater on Depop.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
FFS she just listed it as "woman's dress." Don't bother putting brand in title or using the cataloging offered by Depop. She really is that lazy. Also, selling a dress with fake tan staining all over it is disgusting. It's like she pulled the nastiest thing from her closet and posted it because of contractual obligations. Lazy and gross, not that we didn't already know that. And you know her fans bought that. No one is buying a fake tan stained dress and a unraveling sweater on Depop.
Oh my god stains from Deli !!! :love: 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Cut her some slack, ok? She works 12 hours a day, she’s too busy to fill in the brand title or, you know, iron it before taking photos and posting them online!

Do you guys think she’ll be eternally grateful if I buy her wrinkled, stained dress??

• Haha
  • Sick
Sims YouTubers complaining about not gaining followers/losing views - some YouTube twins are already smashing views on their sims videos because there literally is no competition for new content except Syd Mac at this point

Reactions: 5
Sims YouTubers complaining about not gaining followers/losing views - some YouTube twins are already smashing views on their sims videos because there literally is no competition for new content except Syd Mac at this point
Looking at their channel, they were really smart. Lots of shorts with tips and hacks which drives traffic to their channel, putting hashtags in the titles of the shorts so they actually come up when you search for sims 4 content, a consistent schedule for uploads.
In comparison, Deli did a couple shorts that got decent views (310K and 169K) then followed that up by a couple shorts that were ads that got abysmal views (7.3K and 10k)

I saw one of their shorts but they were a little hyper for my taste. I may give one of their videos a watch.

Reactions: 4
Ew that top deli bought looks like H&M petite business section circa 2012. Also Melbourne has some of the best thrifting ever, and super cheap if you avoid the bougie boutiques and vintage shops. Melbourne is a fashion capital and delis over here only 'thrifting' by doing spon con for depop. Suuuuuper sustainable deli
(also depop is like the most expensive place to thrift. Just go to Savers or frkn Salvos deli seriously).

And that tan stained dress is worthy of depop drama. Plus it's fugly as sin, looks like what a cool girl with a side fringe wore to a semi-formal in 2011.

I can't w herrrr. If she didn't constantly talk about shopping I wouldn't judge her fashion so much. Like idgaf what lilsimsie or Jesse wears. But deli girl PLEASE Ur killing me

Has Deli ever posted about thrifting clothes? That’s an actually good way to buy sustainably rather than dropping $200+ on instagram clothes from 2017.
I work at a thrift store and it’s totally warped my perception of clothing prices lollll. The idea of someone paying 60 bucks for a dress is ridiculous to me, let alone over 200!
Our company is all about recycling and reducing the amount of clothing that ends up in landfills and I think some of these youtubers could really stand to hear our dumb spiel.
Every time deli says something about eco friendliness it makes my eyes roll right out of my head. Girl that is not environmentally friendly!! There are so many avenues out there and you choose the most superficial and useless of them all -.-

Reactions: 7
With all the apartment builds Deli is doing, does anyone think she's built apartments in Growing Together?

Reactions: 3
Rightt… I tried to watch Delis video on apartment building since I usually only read about her on this thread, and it was so boring. I really did try to watch it but the video is just bland and nothing neccesarily entertaining…

Same thing with other sims youtubers, they seem so bored of the game I just feel bad

Last edited:
yikes are we still promoting animal cruelty in 2023? environmental queen
She is so bleeping dumb.

Someone will probably tell her and she'll be like "oh my god I didn't know you guys.... but it's okay this one park is totally taking good care of their animals so it's okay !". Dude, if they're making them do tricks, no, they're not taking good care of the animals. Wild animals aren't there to do tricks. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She is so bleeping dumb.

Someone will probably tell her and she'll be like "oh my god I didn't know you guys.... but it's okay this one park is totally taking good care of their animals so it's okay !". Dude, if they're making them do tricks, no, they're not taking good care of the animals. Wild animals aren't there to do tricks. :mad:
I mean… that’s not necessarily true. Sealife animals that can’t be released due to health issues can find great enrichment in learning tricks and routines. I have no idea who or what this company is so I can’t say anything about it, but research centers will totally teach their wildlife to do things that humans find entertaining.

But duck places like seaworld.

Reactions: 8
I mean… that’s not necessarily true. Sealife animals that can’t be released due to health issues can find great enrichment in learning tricks and routines. I have no idea who or what this company is so I can’t say anything about it, but research centers will totally teach their wildlife to do things that humans find entertaining.

But duck places like seaworld.
Just want to add to this - Clearwater Marine Aquarium in FL is like this. They rehab animals that would die in the wild (if you've seen Dolphin Tale then you'd know - that's based on a real dolphin (who's saldy gone now)). Pretty sure they also do shows with them to raise money to help care for them. So not every aquatic park is evil.

Seriously, what's Lilsimsies fixation with the base game? She's now doing a save file for newcrest and, you guessed it! It's all base game -.-

Reactions: 10
Seriously, what's Lilsimsies fixation with the base game? She's now doing a save file for newcrest and, you guessed it! It's all base game -.-
Not defending her, because it drives me nuts as well how her builds are ALWAYS base game or very limited packs… but her community honestly sucks. I think it’s because it’s like 90% kids who obviously don’t have a lot of money and their parents obviously don’t want to dump all their money into a game. So when she does builds these annoying sims kids always ask if it can be base game or what not. When I have seen her streams where she is building she gets CONSTANT comments and questions about builds being base game. And if they aren’t these sims kids make comments like “now I can’t download it because I don’t have that pack” or whatever. They just always complain. She’s basically just doing repetitive base game builds because her community is ALWAYS asking for them. I wish she didn’t always listen to her community and did was is best for her and her channel by giving more variety. Maybe it’s a bad call, but I don’t know. It gets old.

Reactions: 8
Not defending her, because it drives me nuts as well how her builds are ALWAYS base game or very limited packs… but her community honestly sucks. I think it’s because it’s like 90% kids who obviously don’t have a lot of money and their parents obviously don’t want to dump all their money into a game. So when she does builds these annoying sims kids always ask if it can be base game or what not. When I have seen her streams where she is building she gets CONSTANT comments and questions about builds being base game. And if they aren’t these sims kids make comments like “now I can’t download it because I don’t have that pack” or whatever. They just always complain. She’s basically just doing repetitive base game builds because her community is ALWAYS asking for them. I wish she didn’t always listen to her community and did was is best for her and her channel by giving more variety. Maybe it’s a bad call, but I don’t know. It gets old.
I agree but also her builds are tit, her community needs to gently be more challenged. Kayla can do that, even if there is a big sale on for example. Devon Bumpkin uses all the packs and builds SO well, I'm sure he has "sold" more packs based on his builds than Kayla has. I think she's just lazy at this stage. I never watch her builds or LPs, I tend to just go to her for sims news, because IronSeagull has become insufferable.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.