Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I’m just watching Cindy/PleasantSims video and it is shocking and heartbreaking.

I haven’t seen any of her videos since she was wearing those Nicki Minaj wigs way back when. She looks like death and that’s before we get to the trauma-dumping and oversharing.

She’s in the middle of a serious mental health episode and should not be broadcasting this on YouTube.

I don’t feel comfortable posting the link because I’m less than 5 minutes into the video and my jaw is on the floor. It’s terribly sad and upsetting and I feel like I’m invading her personal boundaries by watching it.

My thoughts are with her but the first step to recovery should be to turn off the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
OMG I’m just watching Cindy/PleasantSims video and it is shocking and heartbreaking.

I haven’t seen any of her videos since she was wearing those Nicki Minaj wigs way back when. She looks like death and that’s before we get to the trauma-dumping and oversharing.

She’s in the middle of a serious mental health episode and should not be broadcasting this on YouTube.

I don’t feel comfortable posting the link because I’m less than 5 minutes into the video and my jaw is on the floor. It’s terribly sad and upsetting and I feel like I’m invading her personal boundaries by watching it.

My thoughts are with her but the first step to recovery should be to turn off the camera.
I do agree… I feel for her, she’s in an awful situation but this video should not be on youtube. Not for her, not for her partner, not for anyone else in their lives, but mostly not for her. I hope someone close to her will reach out and tell her why she should take it down. It’s like a major cry for help but we can’t really help because we’re strangers on the internet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I do agree… I feel for her, she’s in an awful situation but this video should not be on youtube. Not for her, not for her partner, not for anyone else in their lives, but mostly not for her. I hope someone close to her will reach out and tell her why she should take it down. It’s like a major cry for help but we can’t really help because we’re strangers on the internet.
I agree, this video made me cry. It’s heartbreaking for her and my heart goes out to her but this was very personal and intrusive.

Reactions: 9
The video is heartbreaking, but I do understand why she uploaded it. She needed to tell someone and she has no one else. Maybe she shouldn’t have uploaded it, but in this moment it may be the only thing that makes her feel a little bit less alone.

Reactions: 11
Didn't she already fix this one a couple months ago ?

Edit : she built ONE bedroom for a teen and a toddler.... :unsure:
I mean, at least she's putting out content...

*cough* where r u, James? I'M HAVING WITHDRAWALS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, at least she's putting out content...

*cough* where r u, James? I'M HAVING WITHDRAWALS.
I randomly decided to watch his first Bigwallet series, it’s from 8 years ago. He’s so different! He’s more chaotic and less filtered. Still doesn’t know how the game works, so not everything has changed lol

It’s also a trip to see the game from 2015. James keeps having the move doors around because they didn’t lock, and he was trying to prevent people going in certain rooms.

Reactions: 4
I randomly decided to watch his first Bigwallet series, it’s from 8 years ago. He’s so different! He’s more chaotic and less filtered. Still doesn’t know how the game works, so not everything has changed lol

It’s also a trip to see the game from 2015. James keeps having the move doors around because they didn’t lock, and he was trying to prevent people going in certain rooms.
I used to really like James’ old Bigwallet series. The last I enjoyed was Get Famous. His gameplay was delightfully chaotic even just a few years ago. He’s so boring now. And the Bigwallets aren’t as interesting to me as they were before.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it's just me feeling old but I would think if you're over 30, you're no longer a young adult.
Also, she talks about loving for her dog, who she frequently refers to as her "best friend" and leaves "loves her bf" to the end with Nachos???
I’m 31 and think of myself as a young adult 😅 maybe that’s a me issue ha
---

I know Cindy doesn't post Sims content anymore but if you are a fan of hers, she could use some support right now. 💔
Just looked at the thumbnails and oh nooooo. This girl needs a break :(

• Haha
Reactions: 5
31 is definitely young adult. Hell, 35 is a young adult but I think it ends there or somewhere mid thirties.

Reactions: 5
Then why do I feel old as duck at 28, huh ? 🤡
Yeah I was gonna say, I'm 27 and feel like a full ass old adult lmao. I used to be with ‘it’, but then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what I’m with isn’t ‘it’ anymore and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary. AND IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOUUUU

Reactions: 4
In Deli’s case, her chronological age doesn’t matter.

As a teen, she was sat in her parents house playing The Sims with no priorities. As an adult, she is sat in her own house playing The Sims with a dog to look after and bills to pay.

She feels like a “young adult” at the age of 31 because, whilst she has additional outgoings and responsibilities now, her day-to-day activity is almost identical to when she was 17.

In Deli’s case, her chronological age doesn’t matter.

As a teen, she was sat in her parents house playing The Sims with no priorities. As an adult, she is sat in her own house playing The Sims with a dog to look after and bills to pay.

She feels like a “young adult” at the age of 31 because, whilst she has additional outgoings and responsibilities now, her day-to-day activity is almost identical to when she was 17.
Agreed. "Adulting" to Deli still feels like a punishment, a phase a majority of people have long pushed through by the time they are her age because they don't have the time and luxury to dwell on the regulareness of life and why adulting isn't fair. This is why paying bills, taking care of her dog, having period pain, etc. are like an event by itself, a much bigger thing than they realistically should be for Deli.

On her Instagram today, she again shares her dream home requirements. Why? Everyone who's interested already knows what those are because there's never a shortage of updated dream home builds on her channel. You get the sense like this is something she's owed. As in "Why can't I just have nice things?". She lives in this sheltered adulthood, enabled additionally by her living with James, and believes that her stunted development is cute and relatable in a "figuring it out as a YA" sort of way because the only contact she has with the "real" world is through (usually) overwhelmingly positive comments.

• Heart
Agreed. "Adulting" to Deli still feels like a punishment, a phase a majority of people have long pushed through by the time they are her age because they don't have the time and luxury to dwell on the regulareness of life and why adulting isn't fair. This is why paying bills, taking care of her dog, having period pain, etc. are like an event by itself, a much bigger thing than they realistically should be for Deli.

On her Instagram today, she again shares her dream home requirements. Why? Everyone who's interested already knows what those are because there's never a shortage of updated dream home builds on her channel. You get the sense like this is something she's owed. As in "Why can't I just have nice things?". She lives in this sheltered adulthood, enabled additionally by her living with James, and believes that her stunted development is cute and relatable in a "figuring it out as a YA" sort of way because the only contact she has with the "real" world is through (usually) overwhelmingly positive comments.
Dang, you hit the nail on the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.