Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man that sucks for you! 😞 I've asked my work to close for a week because I have my period. I've cut back on my hours anyway because I feel like, customers aren't even that interested. If we get more customers then I'll totally start working more. I tell customers we're open multiple days a week, but like, again, I'll probably only do that if customers roll in in record numbers when I do show up. So atm I'm only working like, 3-6 hours a week? And I just kind of pick random days to work, bc I don't want to work if I'm tired or just ate dairy đŸ€Ș And like, one shift I even worked in my pajamas 😂 And still! Barely any customers!! I keep asking them like, oh what do you want, what could I do better, etc. I've asked them so many times! I don't take their suggestions because like, they don't know how hard this work is. 😭 But they should be grateful I asked, yknow.
Tbh I don't even rly need to work because my bf is more successful than me and everyone at his work like LOVES me so I like to go into his work n goof around, everyone thinks it's so funny đŸ€­
Oh and I also asked for most of next week off too because, yknow, I have errands to run and I really want to work out and do some cooking etc.

Anyway I was fired :(
Honestly this really puts in in perspective how delusional Deli is. Maybe thats where the name Deli comes from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
oooh piracy in the sims 4 is a great topic because let’s be real — no other game deserves to be pirated as hard as ts4. I started having fun and genuinely enjoying the gameplay once I finally figured out how to pirate lol. It’s much easier to enjoy a dlc when you don’t feel like you’re just playing to get your money’s worth.
Exactly. Also, no one should be policing how anyone else enjoys the game,.

These people (who mostly got the game or a lot of the dlc for free) are acting like they never used LimeWire as a young person.

---

Someone did a video about the demise of Deli's channel but I cannot find it anywhere! I feel like it was gigisneckofthewoods but the video has since been taken down.

Reactions: 10

These people (who mostly got the game or a lot of the dlc for free) are acting like they never used LimeWire as a young person.

---

Someone did a video about the demise of Deli's channel but I cannot find it anywhere! I feel like it was gigisneckofthewoods but the video has since been taken down.
I believe gigisneckofthewoods took it down bc YouTube change some of their policies and didn’t want the video to get her in trouble. Anyway apparently Jenn and Oshinsims (very boring YouTuber) we’re going at it more than I thought. I’m sorry this is old tea but the way they’re fighting for their lives instead of admitting they’re wrong shows entitled they are.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I believe gigisneckofthewoods took it down bc YouTube change some of their policies and didn’t want the video to get her in trouble.
It's funny how when I first stumbled across her video, I was enjoying Deli's videos (didn't know much about her, I just liked her content because she wasn't the usual screaming/overexcited youtuber and seemed to be a simple girl) and I got so mad. I was like "how dare she criticize her like that for no reason, Deli didn't ask for her advice or attitude !" (didn't comment on it but ranted to my husband, bless his soul). And now that it's been almost a year I just wish I could go back to this video and be like "YES YES YES OMG FINISH HERRRR !!" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"how dare she criticize her like that for no reason, Deli didn't ask for her advice or attitude !"
And that's precisely why the video is gone. Not your behavior but everyone else. It only takes a few people mass reporting to take the video down and strike the channel. If Pleasant Sims & Deligracy videos were both taken down, she'd be 1 strike away from channel termination. The video wasn't hate speech or anything close to that but because the community is a bunch of entitled babies, I don't blame her for taking it down. I read a comment she wrote to someone asking about the video being removed, that she found people on Twitter encouraging others to mass report the video and get it taken down. That coupled with the sh*t I've seen in her comments for just speaking the truth, it's no wonder she hasn't uploaded in months. I'd get the hell out of this community too.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyway apparently Jenn and Oshinsims (very boring YouTuber) we’re going at it more than I thought. I’m sorry this is old tea but the way they’re fighting for their lives instead of admitting they’re wrong shows entitled they are.
I used to like Oshin, she had a really calming voice and was quite sweet. Then she gained a touch of popularity and like Jen started believing her own hype and had some opinions that don't align with my moral compass.

---

It's funny how when I first stumbled across her video, I was enjoying Deli's videos (didn't know much about her, I just liked her content because she wasn't the usual screaming/overexcited youtuber and seemed to be a simple girl) and I got so mad. I was like "how dare she criticize her like that for no reason, Deli didn't ask for her advice or attitude !" (didn't comment on it but ranted to my husband, bless his soul). And now that it's been almost a year I just wish I could go back to this video and be like "YES YES YES OMG FINISH HERRRR !!" 😂😂😂
The video was so spot on and for me summed up things that I couldn't quite put my finger on disliking about Deli.

---

It was gigisneckofthewoods! She did one on pleasant sims too. For gigisneckofthewoods she honestly really annoys me because she doesn’t practice what she preaches. She criticises the game and other content creators but doesn’t put much positive content back. Don’t get me wrong, the content she makes *is* good; but it’s even more sporadic than Steph0Sims. Gigi could be a genuinely huge youtuber if she actually tried but she’s so inconsistent

---

Ng
And that's precisely why the video is gone. Not your behavior but everyone else. It only takes a few people mass reporting to take the video down and strike the channel. If Pleasant Sims & Deligracy videos were both taken down, she'd be 1 strike away from channel termination. The video wasn't hate speech or anything close to that but because the community is a bunch of entitled babies, I don't blame her for taking it down. I read a comment she wrote to someone asking about the video being removed, that she found people on Twitter encouraging others to mass report the video and get it taken down. That coupled with the sh*t I've seen in her comments for just speaking the truth, it's no wonder she hasn't uploaded in months. I'd get the hell out of this community too.
Ngl I’d love to watch that video again 😅

Reactions: 3
Deli is actually wearing colour and looks lovely!
I never thought deli was ugly but actually incorporating color is such a nice change of pace from her bland chiefly fashion. Her smile also doesn’t look as forced in this photo which helps a lot

Deli is actually wearing colour and looks lovely!
She looks so nice - she should definitely wear more styles and colours like this

---

What kind of positive content are you talking about? The Sims 4 sucks but let me list good things. I think we have the game changers for that.
Maybe positive is the wrong word - I mean like content that she promises but never delivers, like weird let’s plays and fun challenges that she says she’ll do but then never does. And then does a rant post instead every four months

Reactions: 5
It appears the comment about James being rude has disappeared, which also made me think about Deli or anyone else in this community deleting their tweets and comments as soon as they start getting negative replies.

It’s a bit like censorship. If you’re a fairly new subscriber or you simply don’t keep up daily with their content, you would be none the wiser.

We’ve all been there. You watch a couple of Deli’s videos. You come across the one where she’s on her period and isn’t ashamed to say it. So refreshing, you may think. Good to see someone raising awareness about period pain!
The next month rolls in and it’s not just that one day that she had horrible cramps, but Deli is unable to work that whole week. In a few months, the whole ordeal is extended to two weeks, mixed with anxiety and diarrhea and general tiredness and allergies and dizziness. Complaining about having to record a video after having spent the morning on the beach. Citing paying bills as a busy day, while naive subscribers write heaps of compliments in the comments and hope to get a reply for buying her hoodie.
And you read these super positive comments, so you wonder whether there’s something wrong with you for feeling like what the creator says or does is not the greatest thing since sliced bread.

That’s why I like Tattle. While they can simply delete the critiques out of existence and you’ll most likely get attacked if you say anything negative in the comments, at least they will be documented and discussed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
anyone seen delis new video? it’s a speedbuild but a little bit slower than usual. which is fine but she spent over 9 minutes on the living room and there wasn’t even any clutter or little decor pieces in it. lazy editing at its finest

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched Kelsey's last 2 videos on her More Kelsey channel? She somehow managed to make this new teen boy look like a fat old man. And this was the best of the outfits she made. This was the Aliens stole my parents scenario that took her 4 full twitch streams to do because she had no clue what she was doing. I didn't even know it was possible to age from a child to a teen with the weight bar up all the way to max.

Kelsey Aliens Video.png

In her no skills scenario video she kept complaining her fits ( intentionally used fits because it is her new favorite word) went down in hype, but they look like garbage despite the fact that she keeps saying how great she is in CAS. She kept saying she wanted a challannnge (spelled it wrong on purpose because she loves saying it that way) and yet cheated multiple times in the first 30 mins. I am amazed at how often she has no clue how to play and comes across like a ditzy high school girl, or she is drunk and ditzy,

Kelsey No Skills.png

Reactions: 4
I hope I am not being rude here but why do you still watch? I quit for reasons that you stated among others.
I only pop in if no other streamers I usually watch are streaming. I only usually pop in for like a minute or two because I always give her the benefit of the doubt t that maybe today will be a better day regarding her mood. And usually within seconds of being in her stream she reminds me how obnoxious she can be and rude to her chat. This is usually MONTHS in between times I pop in her stream. Honestly why is anyone here watching simmers videos if they are only going to come here and complain? You know? People here still watch delis videos only to come here and criticize her. But why are they watching if they are just going to complain? You know?
---

I'm kind of curious too because hate watching actually helps their channels.
I stopped watching simmers YT videos because I don’t want to support them. I pop in simsies stream for like 2 minutes at most every few months only to be reminded “oh yea. This is why I don’t support her and she hasn’t gotten any nicer to her chat.” I wouldn’t say stopping by her stream for 2 minutes supports her very much. If you look at it that way, most people here watch people like simsies and delis YT videos and complain. So why would anyone here do that if it’s going to support them? If nobody watched their videos with a critical eye then this chat thread wouldn’t really exist

It was gigisneckofthewoods! She did one on pleasant sims too. For gigisneckofthewoods she honestly really annoys me because she doesn’t practice what she preaches. She criticises the game and other content creators but doesn’t put much positive content back. Don’t get me wrong, the content she makes *is* good; but it’s even more sporadic than Steph0Sims. Gigi could be a genuinely huge youtuber if she actually tried but she’s so inconsistent.
Maybe positive is the wrong word - I mean like content that she promises but never delivers, like weird let’s plays and fun challenges that she says she’ll do but then never does. And then does a rant post instead every four months
As someone who is a casual watcher, what weird let’s plays and fun challenges did she promise and not deliver? I know of her series Bleakwood but is there something else? Also, from looking at her videos, she's uploaded one video a month for years up until her computer died early 2022, so that's not consistent? I get that we all want more content from our favorite creators but its kind of unfair to expect small channels to measure up to the bar of people who have editors and people to help them. I assume Gigi has another job outside of Youtube and considering she uploaded 1 video a month for multiple years, that might be all she had time for. As for posting only rants, just looking at her videos, the rants get tens of thousands of views and the let's plays get a couple thousand. If you were a creator, which would you rather post? đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Last edited:
In her no skills scenario video she kept complaining her fits ( intentionally used fits because it is her new favorite word)
She is so cringey for always trying to talk like she’s still a teenager. Gives me massive “how do you do, fellow kids?” vibes. I put on her latest NSB the other day for a few minutes and it’s constant. She’s in her early 30s so it’s not like she’s ancient, but it gives me so much secondhand embarrassment when she tries to act like the cool girl in high school.

Reactions: 5
I only pop in if no other streamers I usually watch are streaming. I only usually pop in for like a minute or two because I always give her the benefit of the doubt t that maybe today will be a better day regarding her mood. And usually within seconds of being in her stream she reminds me how obnoxious she can be and rude to her chat. This is usually MONTHS in between times I pop in her stream. Honestly why is anyone here watching simmers videos if they are only going to come here and complain? You know? People here still watch delis videos only to come here and criticize her. But why are they watching if they are just going to complain? You know?
I am not being critical I was just curious. I watched her for awhile until I got fed up always hoping she'd act better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.