Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d start this if it was a new series (love the beginning of new series) but I’m not going to start a series 43 episodes in
Technically this is kinda the start of a new series his current gen just aged up to ya and has moved out to try and make it as a photographer. It's in the rags part of the proceedings right now. Be warmed he has no clue how to do freelance photography and it can be irritating that he buys a whole bunch of photo studio paraphernalia when he just needs a decent camera and a tripod for level 1.

Reactions: 4
interesting… as her part in the memorial consisted of a pre-recorded video being played.. like she wasn’t actually there 🤔
24B3497E-8357-4BAD-8081-7BAFBE152782.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
0921E6A7-9518-4D9D-B731-3A123DDFCB78.jpeg

Oh goody. Is this the “I’m on my period” cosplay, January edition?
#raisingawareness #treatyourself #takingiteasy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh goody. Is this the “I’m on my period” cosplay, January edition?
#raisingawareness #treatyourself #takingiteasy
Look at me being unprofessional hihi so quirky
I mean maybe I'm too annoying but I find it so weird that you'd film videos in your pyjamas. She already has an issue with being lazy and not putting in enough effort, getting dressed would be a good way to tun on the "it's work time" switch. Yes I was working from home in my pyjamas during covid but that's not the same okay 😂

She also followed this story with a video of her laughing and saying that her makeup looks so much better with special lights and just realized that's why beauty influencers' makeup look amazing on camera... Dude how do you only realize this now, and why are you posting this after talking about your grandma's funeral and mentioning that celebration day that shouldn't be celebrated (sorry I don't remember what it was). Feels like those celebrities who'll post about terrible things that happened during the day like school shootings etc and 10 minutes later will post a picture of them laughing and looking at themselves like :3 etc, never quite got that....

Reactions: 6
what happened to deli going live every week? 😂 she literally lasted one week. her work ethic is appalling she never sticks to anything work related at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what happened to deli going live every week? 😂 she literally lasted one week. her work ethic is appalling she never sticks to anything work related at all.
There always seems to be an excuse "I'm on my period", "I'm PMSing before my period", "I'm dizzy because of my meds", "I'm tired for no reason", "busy week", "I'm taking it easy this week"... It's crazy. But she'll keep repeating she's working 10 hours a day 7 days a week and trying to post twice per week 😂

I wonder if she looks at her bank account every couple of days or thinks about a new expensive thing she wants to buy and goes "oh ok time to post a video !". I bet she annoyed James with wanting a brand new kitchen and he told her she had to start streaming again to get some money for it. I can see her be like "oh but James is bringing a lot of money with his streams, it's fine I can slack off". All of this is me assuming things but with everything she's shared so far, I'm pretty sure this is the truth and it's quite appalling to be honest...

By the way, her latest vlog video from 13 days ago only gave her 15k views... If you look at her views since the beginning of the channel, she was getting as much views as the number of subscribers she has or more but look at how low it has gotten the last couple of months... Well, that's what happens when you say you're gonna post every week but you end up posting once per month with old content (stuff is seen like a month before on Instagram, because she's too slow to edit and post videos).
And again, the way she said in her latest video that she'll only post more videos and get more invested in the channel once the views hit off was very telling. Dude, your channel is just gonna die down 😂 She's probably already annoyed that she's not getting the views she was expecting, and posting less often as a result. Adding to that the fact that her content is boring af but that's another story lol.
Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 09-53-48 Delidiary - YouTube.png

Reactions: 8
Look at me being unprofessional hihi so quirky
I mean maybe I'm too annoying but I find it so weird that you'd film videos in your pyjamas. She already has an issue with being lazy and not putting in enough effort, getting dressed would be a good way to tun on the "it's work time" switch. Yes I was working from home in my pyjamas during covid but that's not the same okay 😂

She also followed this story with a video of her laughing and saying that her makeup looks so much better with special lights and just realized that's why beauty influencers' makeup look amazing on camera... Dude how do you only realize this now, and why are you posting this after talking about your grandma's funeral and mentioning that celebration day that shouldn't be celebrated (sorry I don't remember what it was). Feels like those celebrities who'll post about terrible things that happened during the day like school shootings etc and 10 minutes later will post a picture of them laughing and looking at themselves like :3 etc, never quite got that....
She would of been chatting about Australia day.

Reactions: 2
And again, the way she said in her latest video that she'll only post more videos and get more invested in the channel once the views hit off was very telling. Dude, your channel is just gonna die down 😂
It’s astounding how someone who has been on YT as long as she has apparently doesn’t know how it works. Does someone really need to tell her that neglecting her channel and not putting a lot of effort into the content she does post will not magically give her views and subscribers? It’s honestly a little mind blowing.

Still want to know when she basically gave up and stopped caring about her main channel. She actually did have a decent work ethic at one point and clearly put a lot of effort into her videos, so what changed and when?

Reactions: 9
Sorry to double post but….👀

This is from his current (as of posting) video on his More James Turner channel, part 29 of the Burger Boys stream. Which one of you did this? 🤣

36BEA143-6588-4EED-BEB2-CA9881B36DDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry to double post but….👀

This is from his current (as of posting) video on his More James Turner channel, part 29 of the Burger Boys stream. Which one of you did this? 🤣

View attachment 1914946
The way they censored the word jerk has me screaming😂! But I’m glad someone brought it up in the comment section of his own video. I’m guessing he’ll tone it down without saying anything or make a snarky comment about it in the next video. Either way he’s still a massive asshole.

I don’t know why I even bother trying to watch lilsimsies streams. I like to have streams playing while I work (I work from home), and I will very occasionally pop in her streams if my favorite streamers are streaming, but I can’t even last 3 minutes until I find someone else to watch. I swear EVERY TIME I pop in all I ever hear is her calling out her chat and freaking out about people backseat gaming and saying she’s “too anxious” to be streaming. Then why the hell are you streaming?!?! It’s so crazy to me how sometimes when someone suggests something and she likes that suggestion she’s all happy about it. But if she doesn’t like it she freaks out telling her chat that she can’t handle all the opinions and complaints in her chat about whatever it is she’s doing. Like what?! I truly don’t get why she always has so many viewers when all she does is freak out to her chat. It’s honestly disgusting how she treats her viewers. There will be hundreds of nice messages, and she will see the one comment saying “I don’t like that swatch” and then she freaks out saying how everyone is being so critical. What??? If you’re going to be that sensitive maybe streaming isn’t for you. And that’s ok. It’s gross how kiss-ass her mods can be too. One in particular definitely has a power complex which is weird. I just don’t understand how people are still supporting her when she’s so rude to the people who are literally the ones paying her bills.

Reactions: 17
oooh piracy in the sims 4 is a great topic because let’s be real — no other game deserves to be pirated as hard as ts4. I started having fun and genuinely enjoying the gameplay once I finally figured out how to pirate lol. It’s much easier to enjoy a dlc when you don’t feel like you’re just playing to get your money’s worth.

Sometimes I actually think to myself “why do simstubers constantly talk tit about the lack of content in dlcs?? I’m having a great time!” And then I remember that spa day costs 20 bucks and I’m like “yeah it does lower expectations when it’s free” and that ALSO puts into perspective why so many game changers have such low standards for ea’s garbage.

Tl;dr removing the stress of having to shell out hundreds of dollars on broken, empty video game content makes video games more enjoyable. Who knew?

(Also sorry for joining this discussion after it pretty much finished I had to go to my normal-people job where I have to stand for eight hours a day despite chronic pain and fatigue. Deli could never.)

• Heart
I don’t know why I even bother trying to watch lilsimsies streams. I like to have streams playing while I work (I work from home), and I will very occasionally pop in her streams if my favorite streamers are streaming, but I can’t even last 3 minutes until I find someone else to watch. I swear EVERY TIME I pop in all I ever hear is her calling out her chat and freaking out about people backseat gaming and saying she’s “too anxious” to be streaming. Then why the hell are you streaming?!?! It’s so crazy to me how sometimes when someone suggests something and she likes that suggestion she’s all happy about it. But if she doesn’t like it she freaks out telling her chat that she can’t handle all the opinions and complaints in her chat about whatever it is she’s doing. Like what?! I truly don’t get why she always has so many viewers when all she does is freak out to her chat. It’s honestly disgusting how she treats her viewers. There will be hundreds of nice messages, and she will see the one comment saying “I don’t like that swatch” and then she freaks out saying how everyone is being so critical. What??? If you’re going to be that sensitive maybe streaming isn’t for you. And that’s ok. It’s gross how kiss-ass her mods can be too. One in particular definitely has a power complex which is weird. I just don’t understand how people are still supporting her when she’s so rude to the people who are literally the ones paying her bills.
I hope I am not being rude here but why do you still watch? I quit for reasons that you stated among others.

Reactions: 8
(Also sorry for joining this discussion after it pretty much finished I had to go to my normal-people job where I have to stand for eight hours a day despite chronic pain and fatigue. Deli could never.)
Oh man that sucks for you! 😞 I've asked my work to close for a week because I have my period. I've cut back on my hours anyway because I feel like, customers aren't even that interested. If we get more customers then I'll totally start working more. I tell customers we're open multiple days a week, but like, again, I'll probably only do that if customers roll in in record numbers when I do show up. So atm I'm only working like, 3-6 hours a week? And I just kind of pick random days to work, bc I don't want to work if I'm tired or just ate dairy 🤪 And like, one shift I even worked in my pajamas 😂 And still! Barely any customers!! I keep asking them like, oh what do you want, what could I do better, etc. I've asked them so many times! I don't take their suggestions because like, they don't know how hard this work is. 😭 But they should be grateful I asked, yknow.
Tbh I don't even rly need to work because my bf is more successful than me and everyone at his work like LOVES me so I like to go into his work n goof around, everyone thinks it's so funny 🤭
Oh and I also asked for most of next week off too because, yknow, I have errands to run and I really want to work out and do some cooking etc.

Anyway I was fired :(

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh man that sucks for you! 😞 I've asked my work to close for a week because I have my period. I've cut back on my hours anyway because I feel like, customers aren't even that interested. If we get more customers then I'll totally start working more. I tell customers we're open multiple days a week, but like, again, I'll probably only do that if customers roll in in record numbers when I do show up. So atm I'm only working like, 3-6 hours a week? And I just kind of pick random days to work, bc I don't want to work if I'm tired or just ate dairy 🤪 And like, one shift I even worked in my pajamas 😂 And still! Barely any customers!! I keep asking them like, oh what do you want, what could I do better, etc. I've asked them so many times! I don't take their suggestions because like, they don't know how hard this work is. 😭 But they should be grateful I asked, yknow.
Tbh I don't even rly need to work because my bf is more successful than me and everyone at his work like LOVES me so I like to go into his work n goof around, everyone thinks it's so funny 🤭
Oh and I also asked for most of next week off too because, yknow, I have errands to run and I really want to work out and do some cooking etc.

Anyway I was fired :(
More time to do nothing 😇

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.