Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jesse liked these tweets 🤣
Her videos might be annoying but I will give plumbella credit for not being a full on EA ass kisser as her channel grew, she can come off a bit too negative sometimes but she's never tried to oversell a pack to get in EA's good graces. Most of her criticisms of the game are things that actaul players would complain about too with how the game lacks in certain ways or is just plain lazy.

Reactions: 15
wait…xurbansimsx is…white?

🤦‍♀️
I thought she was Latina. She's not white.

---

Deli has uploaded a video building Trixie's Motel. Is NOTHING sacred any more? I'm a huge fan of Trixie's so when this popped up on my timeline I was furious. Can't bring myself to watch it. I don't need to dislike the girl any more.

Reactions: 2
I thought she was Latina. She's not white.

---

Deli has uploaded a video building Trixie's Motel. Is NOTHING sacred any more? I'm a huge fan of Trixie's so when this popped up on my timeline I was furious. Can't bring myself to watch it. I don't need to dislike the girl any more.
The build is really nice!

The build is really nice!
honestly, it was so colorful and not-deli that i actually wondered if deli even built it. Maybe i prefer her speed builds? It was nice to not hear her agonizing over every decision and then ultimately just choose something neutral.

Reactions: 3
D61891C9-E09C-4CF0-B52D-9BD9C6D6E253.jpeg

154D342A-99C4-457A-B663-DC47EE217CEA.jpeg

LOL-ing at EA kissing Keke’s butt and Deli kissing EA’s butt. And I don’t even know who Keke is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was brave and watched plumbellas latest video it was a build one. She never mentioned being autistic and she was so calm hardly swore or memed was coherent. Credit where credits due I was impressed.

Reactions: 9
I was brave and watched plumbellas latest video it was a build one. She never mentioned being autistic and she was so calm hardly swore or memed was coherent. Credit where credits due I was impressed.
I gave it a watch after this post and I’m genuinely surprised. It wasn’t the over stimulating mess she usually makes and was actually somewhat enjoyable. Almost reminiscent of her old content.

Reactions: 6
How does he drag out his lets plays? I watch at the start and give up at like 10 eps 🤣
His let's plays aren't really rags to riches after like four episodes at that point you're just watching a man do family gameplay and play a very long legacy file. Tbh I play like that so I enjoy watching legacy and family game play.

Reactions: 11
How does he drag out his lets plays? I watch at the start and give up at like 10 eps 🤣
To be fair I don't pay much attention if I do watch, it's just background noise while I have 3 other things I'm doing 😂 - usually if there's no show I feel in the mood to binge watch.

Reactions: 5
His let's plays aren't really rags to riches after like four episodes at that point you're just watching a man do family gameplay and play a very long legacy file. Tbh I play like that so I enjoy watching legacy and family game play.
I'm with you on that: I really like long, long legacy gameplay (and my god, James has been faithful to his legacy, we're on generation 16 or something at this point, the family tree now rivals that of European Royalty in how convoluted and intertwined it is).

I'd say that if you're binge-watching every episode intently it would get very dull, but I like having him on as background noise whilst cooking, and I do still think the best Lets' Play I've ever seen was done by him last year. (It was the Every Lot Challenge, where you enable all negative lot traits from every single pack and let the chaos reign. It began as an absolute horrorshow of him trying to run a house that was a haunted vampire/cat/dog hangout prone to earthquakes, without electricity or groceries, and ended as a rather charming tale of a Sim raising a stable family against all the odds. I've done it myself since, and it's a difficult, but very amusing way to play)

Reactions: 12
I'm with you on that: I really like long, long legacy gameplay (and my god, James has been faithful to his legacy, we're on generation 16 or something at this point, the family tree now rivals that of European Royalty in how convoluted and intertwined it is).

I'd say that if you're binge-watching every episode intently it would get very dull, but I like having him on as background noise whilst cooking, and I do still think the best Lets' Play I've ever seen was done by him last year. (It was the Every Lot Challenge, where you enable all negative lot traits from every single pack and let the chaos reign. It began as an absolute horrorshow of him trying to run a house that was a haunted vampire/cat/dog hangout prone to earthquakes, without electricity or groceries, and ended as a rather charming tale of a Sim raising a stable family against all the odds. I've done it myself since, and it's a difficult, but very amusing way to play)
The every lot challenge is the only of James let's plays I've watched! I honestly really did liked that one.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.