Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly why is anyone here watching simmers videos if they are only going to come here and complain? You know? People here still watch delis videos only to come here and criticize her. But why are they watching if they are just going to complain? You know?

If nobody watched their videos with a critical eye then this chat thread wouldn’t really exist
I appreciate everyone who hate watches because I don’t watch any of them anymore aside from Devon Bumpkin and stop motion build videos. I’m content with reading these comments and having my thoughts validated through you all. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was watching Kelsey’s latest NSB and boy her views are dwindling aren’t they? She hasn’t even hit 100k views on it yet.

During the video she was like “Rose and Amber woke up at the same time. That’s WILD!!” Girl 💀

I mean, yeah I guess that’s about as dramatic as her game gets

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if Deli decided to not wake up but then also I can see her saying I woke up at 3.30am for you guys.
She'll get up, post one half-assed video and then spend the next week claiming that she's tired and that her sleep cycle is messed up because of it, and now she can't do anything. It's so hard to be her boo-hoo. Meanwhile, James will get up, post more than 1 video on it, stream and then post more episodes of his never-ending rags to riches saga

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New here 👋 I've come here because I'm disappointed🤣 I've always been a fan of tazkabaz on YouTube and twitch but does anyone else think she's just got lazy lately? She's got a new boyfriend and suddenly seems to have lost interest in streaming and only ever really talks about him. She ends her lives early, cant remember the last time she did a full weeks schedule, and she's even now doing "study streams" on her live where she ignores her chat for 20 minutes so she can edit her YouTube videos instead of doing it in the time she wants to spend with the boyfriend?! Then has a 5 minute break to chat with the audience. Seems ridiculous to me and such a shame that she's potentially affecting her career over a guy. Her challenges used to be pretty good but now there's barely any decent updates or gameplay and you can tell how disinterested she is now

Rant over🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this grown woman acts like Deli. It is surreal to find someone who acts exactly like her. Is Deli giving lessons on how to be the most annoying person ever? Or do The Sims just hire people like that? FFS it's like the default personality of anyone associated with The Sims. Is this what your brain acts like after you spend way too much time playing The Sims 4?

d - Copy.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this grown woman acts like Deli. It is surreal to find someone who acts exactly like her. Is Deli giving lessons on how to be the most annoying person ever? Or do The Sims just hire people like that? FFS it's like the default personality of anyone associated with The Sims. Is this what your brain acts like after you spend way too much time playing The Sims?

View attachment 1924839
I mean, you have to fill up the nothing that was that event? Why do they keep hyping these 15-minute nothingburgers? It will be fun to see the simstuber stretch the non-information into several 30-minute long speculation videos, though. Not!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, you have to fill up the nothing that was that event? Why do they keep hyping these 15-minute nothingburgers? It will be fun to see the simstuber stretch the non-information into several 30-minute long speculation videos, though. Not!
Yep. Can't wait for the deluge of videos about this stream. Good thing I have marked all Simmers channels with "do not recommend" on Youtube. I don't know how anyone stands 100+ people making the same video, some of them multiple times.

• Haha
PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this grown woman acts like Deli.
I'm 30 seconds in... The teeth, it's the same HUGE fake smile 💀 She also can't act, it reminds me of Deli when she's trying to do a paid ad on her channel or Instagram. She's also a 30+ woman acting like a 12 year old...

• Haha
PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this grown woman acts like Deli. It is surreal to find someone who acts exactly like her. Is Deli giving lessons on how to be the most annoying person ever? Or do The Sims just hire people like that? FFS it's like the default personality of anyone associated with The Sims. Is this what your brain acts like after you spend way too much time playing The Sims 4?

View attachment 1924839
The tea cup held up high, it literally is like watching Deli.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New here 👋 I've come here because I'm disappointed🤣 I've always been a fan of tazkabaz on YouTube and twitch but does anyone else think she's just got lazy lately? She's got a new boyfriend and suddenly seems to have lost interest in streaming and only ever really talks about him. She ends her lives early, cant remember the last time she did a full weeks schedule, and she's even now doing "study streams" on her live where she ignores her chat for 20 minutes so she can edit her YouTube videos instead of doing it in the time she wants to spend with the boyfriend?! Then has a 5 minute break to chat with the audience. Seems ridiculous to me and such a shame that she's potentially affecting her career over a guy. Her challenges used to be pretty good but now there's barely any decent updates or gameplay and you can tell how disinterested she is now

Rant over🤣🤣
I never watched her streams, and I tried to watch her videos, but she gets really annoying really fast 😂. I admit though, I kept wanting to try again, like maybe I was just in a pissy mood when I tried to watch her vids but.... I haven't.

But this seems.... Yeah... I'd agree with you, screwing up your life over a guy is stupid, but we all did it when we were younger & everyone makes dumb mistakes (though I thought she was old enough to have learned that lesson but 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 5
I'm 30 seconds in... The teeth, it's the same HUGE fake smile 💀 She also can't act, it reminds me of Deli when she's trying to do a paid ad on her channel or Instagram. She's also a 30+ woman acting like a 12 year old...
OMG, watching now and.... Yeah...

She's kinda irritating... But also, the segment with all the Sims creators shrieking like dying cats in the beginning? 🙄

I should've just kept to Twitter as my news source bc this is just friggen awful 😂

• Haha
Yep. Can't wait for the deluge of videos about this stream. Good thing I have marked all Simmers channels with "do not recommend" on Youtube. I don't know how anyone stands 100+ people making the same video, some of them multiple times.
This! I’ve banned them all from my suggestions I couldn’t stand it any longer 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Rant over🤣🤣
I don’t know her tbh, but she looks pretty consistent on YouTube. I mean, uploading 30 minute videos every three days is better than even my fave sim tubers. I could only dream for that kind of consistency from them lol. However, I can relate to losing interest in some YouTubers once they have babies or get married, because all their content is about their partner or their kids. I know it sounds bad, but I usually unsubscribe ‘till the honeymoon phase is over lol.

Reactions: 5
I am not being critical I was just curious. I watched her for awhile until I got fed up always hoping she'd act better.
I know what you mean. I really want to like her. I think she is a good person, she raises a lot of money for charity, she’s smart, has a good work ethic, etc… I just hate how she can treat her chat when she live streams. I think she’s way too anxious of a person to be a streamer. I keep going back because I want to like her but them am reminded how obnoxious she can be to her viewers.

Reactions: 2
The most telling moment in a lilsimsie stream happened recently. Someone in her chat said you could do with a better computer. So she went into an offended rant about how she had a fantastic computer thank you how dare they etc etc and then she said oh wait are you an actual company are you trying to send me something.
Her attitude changed and she tried to make out she was only joking.
Then when she was playing sims 3 generations people accused her of clickbaiting and yes she was just playing the sims 3 but she knew loads of simmers were expecting her to have the new pack of know about the baby update. So putting playing generations in her stream title was definitely clickbait. She was very nervous denying it and giggling. It was obvious it had been intentional and she was upset about being called out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rant over🤣🤣
Welcome 🙋🏼‍♀️ I agree with you, Taz was the original reason I came to this thread and I’ve stayed ever since as I agree with so many of the posts 🤣 I used to enjoy having her streams on in the background while I work but I got pretty irritated when her and her boyfriend were getting their own place. Don’t get me wrong I understand it’s an exciting time but I was getting irritated with her list of things she wanted that she was constantly posting about and that her stream was buying for her - it was the bits like a ring doorbell and shower gel and smellies for them each that got me!! I haven’t been in her stream for a little while but I had noticed she doesn’t seem to be streaming as much as she used to.

The most telling moment in a lilsimsie stream happened recently. Someone in her chat said you could do with a better computer. So she went into an offended rant about how she had a fantastic computer thank you how dare they etc etc and then she said oh wait are you an actual company are you trying to send me something.
Is there any way I could get a timestamp on that pleassse ? I've been wanting to see her weird rants but her lives are so long :s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.