Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Vixella years ago for her Let's Plays, but her videos have been really annoying me for a while now.
I don't watch Vixella, but she was live one day on Twitch when no one else was so I put her on. I honestly can't stand her. She gives me #notliketheothergirls vibe, cute edition. Her content seems to be even more boring than Deli's. I remember she used to do these "randomized sim" challenge over and over again. What kind of effort is that? And personally, I find her tone to be kind of aggressive at times. Why people still watch her is beyond me.

Sydney again?? How long for? Are they going to sell James’ apartment? 🤡
We don't know yet, but it seems James is not letting go of Sydney.

Speaking of, I caught the beginning of his stream yesterday and I now see what some of you have been saying. James can be unnecessarily insensitive and rude sometimes. I saw this Carmen person giving him an 11€ super chat and she kindly asked if he knows any way around the positivity poster collection that was tied to the positivity challenge because she is trying to complete all collections. And she explicitly said "Cheating the items doesn't work." Just for James to not even read this properly and go "Don't do it I guess. Or cheat it." I would be kind of frustrated if I were Carmen. If someone is giving you money, at least read the entire message.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I don't watch Vixella, but she was live one day on Twitch when no one else was so I put her on. I honestly can't stand her. She gives me #notliketheothergirls vibe, cute edition. Her content seems to be even more boring than Deli's. I remember she used to do these "randomized sim" challenge over and over again. What kind of effort is that? And personally, I find her tone to be kind of aggressive at times. Why people still watch her is beyond me.

We don't know yet, but it seems James is not letting go of Sydney.

Speaking of, I caught the beginning of his stream yesterday and I now see what some of you have been saying. James can be unnecessarily insensitive and rude sometimes. I saw this Carmen person giving him an 11€ super chat and she kindly asked if he knows any way around the positivity poster collection that was tied to the positivity challenge because she is trying to complete all collections. And she explicitly said "Cheating the items doesn't work." Just for James to not even read this properly and go "Don't do it I guess. Or cheat it." I would be kind of frustrated if I were Carmen. If someone is giving you money, at least read the entire message.
Yeah he's really rude at times. I've browsed his sub reddit a couple of times and as recently as a few days ago - whenever people kindly make burger boys CC he doesn't tend to comment... like, even if you're not going to use it - at least say it's cool and thank the person for their efforts.

I saw someone made a post asking how to become a member on his channel - he commented on that post within a couple of hours of it being made.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Deli needs to start making content for the people who are watching not the ones that aren’t. Abandoning the vlog/lifestyle content and let’s plays because they’re not pulling views only alienates the audience she has left, no one wants to get invested in a story if it’s going to be dropped after a few episodes

Reactions: 15
Her personality is just whatever is trendy at the moment. Now she’s just trying to be a cutesy pink everything girl you see on TikTok while also being a gamer. I’ve also noticed that you can see her switch from her forced personality on camera to not actually caring. She’s my least favorite simmer followed by steph0sims, plumbella, then deli (mainly bc I haven’t clicked on a deli video in ages and she isn’t shouting in her videos the way the other three do). The other three give me a headache but at least steph0sims has original ideas and plumbella used to be really good before she started shouting TikTok references for an entire video.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We should tier list simstubers for annoyingness. A is most annoying would rather rip my own eyeballs out. B very annoying but I'd watch if there's no other option . C I literally have no opinion on this person who even are they.d Actually not too bad watchable . E love them never miss a video

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like we would definitely need a “very annoying but watching for tattle” category

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly? I had hidden Deligracy from my YouTube recommendations/algorithm before I knew about this Tattle group as I found her irritating. I've actually spent more time watching some of her videos since following this forum simply because she's mentioned so often, otherwise I would have probably forgotten about her 😅

Reactions: 11
This is a nightmare.. I don't even know where to start 💀 If RT had to put up with this I feel so bad.

Also, the title is hilarious 😂
Speaking of he has had a massive glow up?? He’s looking so great!

Honestly? I had hidden Deligracy from my YouTube recommendations/algorithm before I knew about this Tattle group as I found her irritating. I've actually spent more time watching some of her videos since following this forum simply because she's mentioned so often, otherwise I would have probably forgotten about her 😅
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - this thread is the only thing keeping Deli relevant

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The EA bootlicking is insane to me. Idk who the op is but urban sims saying it’s wrong to pirate the game when she gets the packs for free is extremely out of touch. Obviously piracy is illegal but most the packs are not worth the price and it really isn’t fair for people that want to play the game but can’t afford it. With the lack of content in the sims 4 packs and needing to buy multiple packs to get the same amount of features that came with one expansion in the previous games. To say that it’s wrong to pirate when you know the game is very overpriced for what you’re getting and relying on the game to make money yourself is so out of touch with how most players are feeling about the game atm.
To be clear I didn’t pirate any of the packs but I’m not judging anyone who did, especially considering I haven’t even played the game in a few months bc it doesn’t interest me as much anymore.
119582FD-88DF-4311-A149-0F02C2E98B01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That's a great idea!

A: Every simmer who isn't Devon Bumpkin
E: Devon Bumpkin

Done.
THIS. THIS IS THE POST.

The other person I liked, but he only streamed on twitch (now does TikToks) is RhysLuv now Yibbz.

Not watched him for a little while, I think he's slowed down on Sims content but he was always fun to watch. Small twitch following and not a GC.

Reactions: 2
I've been on a binge lately of old GrayStillPlays sims vids. They're so good 😆
Seconded!!! If anyone here likes CallMeKevin's videos, I'm sure you'll like Gray's as well 😆 I go back and rewatch his Sims videos whenever I really need a laugh

Reactions: 2
Maybe a repeat of my last post but this is so nasty. I’m not going to say I condone piracy but to shame people for it when at least urban sims gets the packs for free is so rude. At the end of the day pirating the game doesn’t effect them and is just shaming poor people.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Guarantee if these Simmers didn't get the packs for free, and were on an average income they'd be complaining about the absolute tit that EA releases every 5 seconds.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.