Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you any money if a simstuber had collaborated on any of these kits they would be declaring it a piece of art. Personally not a fan of the bathroom clutter half the time I forget the base game bog roll so I'm not the target audience. Anyone watched Lxdice any thoughts. I kind of like her occult babies series and that she gives credit to the og creator but occasionally the enthusiasm can be a little grating and fake. I'm not talking lilsimsie levels of faux hysteria when another pet dies in short legacy but the fake reactions is a little much.

Reactions: 4
I'm not talking lilsimsie levels of faux hysteria when another pet dies in short legacy but the fake reactions is a little much.
Does anyone watch someone who is a normal human being? I'm not really here for the fake OMG screaming simmers or the ones who have made their voices so low and monotone that I want to fall asleep. Anyone who just talks like a human being?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch someone who is a normal human being? I'm not really here for the fake OMG screaming simmers or the ones who have made their voices so low and monotone that I want to fall asleep. Anyone who just talks like a human being?
Not Sims 4 but I really like A Cotton Sock's Sims 2 videos. She seems like a regular college student.

Reactions: 3
Hope this works. I posted a list ages ago of smaller simmers I found....
(preface again with a disclaimer that I have not watched all of them in depth, so some could still be awful 🤣 & even since I posted, I haven't watched a lot of them. But I'd saved them to give them a watch. I've just been catching up on the few I'm enjoying at the moment so I haven't gotten to them all)

Reactions: 2
I see Kayla has found something new to complain about the swartches on.. Brick foundation this time 💀 It's always something

Update: It always baffles me when she randomly explains how to do a certain build trick mid video. This time it was how to alt place items on a nightstand. I just want to know who watches a random build video hoping for build tips 😂 Leave it to a separate video!! It's just a pet peeve of mine personally. It comes off more as condescending than helpful, not to mention just plain repetitive. She has enough of that going on already

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The only review I’ve saw of the packs that calls the out for what they are is Satch on Sims. I know some here think he’s too negative but this time he’s right on the money.

Deli was fine enough to go to the smashroom. But then she got home, got dizzy and could not work. How unexpected!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You all know how I feel about Deli but I can totally relate with dizziness when lowering your meds - idk what she’s lowering but when I was trying to get off my SSRIs it was so bad I could literally do duck all. Shame cause for the first time ever it looked like she was out and about enjoying herself

You all know how I feel about Deli but I can totally relate with dizziness when lowering your meds - idk what she’s lowering but when I was trying to get off my SSRIs it was so bad I could literally do duck all. Shame cause for the first time ever it looked like she was out and about enjoying herself
i also relate to the dizziness. but i don’t go out room smashing and then come home and call into work sick.

Reactions: 8
She's apparently been reducing her antidepressants for 9 months. So either she was on a ridiculous dose or she's reducing in such small increments with huge gaps between reducing the dose. It's bizarre how long she's been reducing them for. I've been on antidepressants (for nerve pain) and my partner has been on anti depressants and antipsychotics and it's never taken us 9 months+ to come off them.

Plus obviously her going to a smash room, having a photo shoot while there but when it comes time to go home and work, she's poorly again 🙄

She's apparently been reducing her antidepressants for 9 months. So either she was on a ridiculous dose or she's reducing in such small increments with huge gaps between reducing the dose. It's bizarre how long she's been reducing them for. I've been on antidepressants (for nerve pain) and my partner has been on anti depressants and antipsychotics and it's never taken us 9 months+ to come off them.

Plus obviously her going to a smash room, having a photo shoot while there but when it comes time to go home and work, she's poorly again 🙄
I agree. In my life I’ve been on high doses of antidepressants/ SSRIs at different times and come off them. The first time I’d been on a high dose for 14+ years. I weaned off them slowly with doctor support and it wasn’t 9 months….im confused as to how she’s doing it and why it’s having such an effect if shes actually going that slowly unless she’s doing as you said - in which case, that’s more just stopping and starting the weaning process…..

I just dislike her perpetual victimhood. You can be open and honest about your problems and not turn it into a compassion/attention-seeking source. Everything in her life is arranged so that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't like, yet a month doesn't go by without her complaining about her ailments that a majority of people experience or stuff that is out of most subscribers' price range. It makes her look out of touch.

The survey was supposed to help her make better and more consistent content. I don't see anything being done differently. She hasn't indicated in any way that she listened to what her subscribers want. Do you think people wrote under suggestions "tiny house build for 8 Sims"? No. She did that because it's fast and easy. Like everything in the last couple of years. Streams were also supposed to be a weekly thing, but now she's on her period and dizzy, next week she'll be in Sidney and forget her camera or Bowser will step on a pebble, all while James' videos and streams will continue as normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just dislike her perpetual victimhood. You can be open and honest about your problems and not turn it into a compassion/attention-seeking source.
I came on here to say something similar but you said it 10000% perfectly. It’s so exhausting watching her complain about everything in her life but framing it as “I want to raise awareness” so that people support and applaud her. Playing into stereotypes about women on their periods (“I’m sooo emotional! Look at me eating all this chocolate, I’m so relatable!”) and using it as an excuse to not work is not raising awareness. It’s not empowering anybody. In fact, it’s almost the opposite - my periods can get rough sometimes, but it’s something I have to deal with. Watching Deli act the way she does and duck around for weeks on end because she’s PMSing while patting herself on the back for “raising awareness” is almost insulting to those of us who don’t have the luxury of taking endless days off because we’re feeling moody or have cramps.

Reactions: 13
I unsubscribed from Deli a long time ago, but I'm finding myself annoyed by SO many of the ones I am still subscribed to. I used to love Vixella years ago for her Let's Plays, but her videos have been really annoying me for a while now. She's done those "black-and-white CAS/building" and "every room a different _____" videos to death, and every time she reviews something, every other word out of her mouth is "cute!" Vixella and Plumbella used to be my favorites, but now I can't even make it through their videos half the time.

Reactions: 10
I just dislike her perpetual victimhood. You can be open and honest about your problems and not turn it into a compassion/attention-seeking source. Everything in her life is arranged so that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't like, yet a month doesn't go by without her complaining about her ailments that a majority of people experience or stuff that is out of most subscribers' price range. It makes her look out of touch.

The survey was supposed to help her make better and more consistent content. I don't see anything being done differently. She hasn't indicated in any way that she listened to what her subscribers want. Do you think people wrote under suggestions "tiny house build for 8 Sims"? No. She did that because it's fast and easy. Like everything in the last couple of years. Streams were also supposed to be a weekly thing, but now she's on her period and dizzy, next week she'll be in Sidney and forget her camera or Bowser will step on a pebble, all while James' videos and streams will continue as normal.
Sydney again?? How long for? Are they going to sell James’ apartment? 🤡

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.