Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to have a different age for uni, like in the sims 2. I rarely play university as don’t want to spend most of young adult life playing it.
Not fussed over infants, I was quite content with the generic baby and it also seems to be really glitchy so have yet to update my game to play.
I once finished uni with my sim and then the day after he turned into an elder! Not sure if it was because I played it in a tiny house (tiny living) does that speed age up or something??

Reactions: 1
Friendly reminder that this is the simtuber trash thread, the sims game itself has it’s own thread of discussion for the game in general and gameplay :)

Reactions: 10
Drgluon literally saying in his live stream that you can't play with infants without the changing table. Literally proving that 1 they don't know what comes with the pack and what's base game and 2 that changing tables should be included as standard.

Reactions: 2
Oh I remember seeing this one a while ago and thinking he looked like he liked her, but I didn't know it was their first time meeting. Did she really watch/edit all those vlogs with James and never noticed he was interested ??

Reactions: 5
i’m watching plumbellas san seqouia overview (it isn’t a super annoyingly edited video) and tbh i don’t mind kaylas builds in general but i dislike her interiors. the rec centre she built is so sterile and boring looking.. also in delis video of her rental build it was so funny that she mentions how the sims team asked her to put a hot tub in ( you could tell she really didn’t want to as it didn’t match the style of her build 😂 )

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I always thought deli and James had a thing for each other because of those vlogs, and constantly mentioning each other in old videos. 👀 I even wondered if that’s why her and Pat broke up. Actually, I wasn’t even surprised that the two ended up together. 🤔

Reactions: 7
i don’t mind kaylas builds in general but i dislike her interiors. the rec centre she built is so sterile and boring looking..
The interior is so sad looking, especially the workout room and the painting room. I don't understand why they're insisting on having those HUGE lots that end up with those empty builds. What's the point of having all that space if you can't fill it. Especially since you can't have a lot with multiple "areas" being used...

Reactions: 3
Oh crazy, I watched it all and thought it was cute how her and James would do little similar faces to the camera and such, then got slightly confused when she said she was flying back alone and then she got back and said she had got flowers from Pat! So she was still with her ex in this one?
I don't know the date of that video all I know is, in an old video of James from Sept 2021 he said they had recently celebrated their 2 year anniversary.

I noticed both Deli and Kayla making a point to say that they kept the builds simple so it will run on everyone's computers. Translation we aren't allowed to use loads of objects to over clutter everywhere like we all normally do so stop complaining. Although we all remember the endless videos they all used to make where they would complain about the half empty EA builds.
My main gripe with simsies build is that she made a base game house for an expansion pack.

Reactions: 9
English Simmer has a lonnnng video on the pack and it’s decent. I didn’t watch it in full but I agree with her comment about having too many rental lots in the game these days. She also called Simsie’s starter home awkward with how the walls on the top level look when you put them down 🤭 She didn’t mention Kayla, but it was one of those iykyk moments that made me snicker a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i’m watching plumbellas san seqouia overview (it isn’t a super annoyingly edited video) and tbh i don’t mind kaylas builds in general but i dislike her interiors. the rec centre she built is so sterile and boring looking.. also in delis video of her rental build it was so funny that she mentions how the sims team asked her to put a hot tub in ( you could tell she really didn’t want to as it didn’t match the style of her build 😂 )
That’s my main issue with plumbella in general. She used to have really chill sims videos but then got into being annoying and doing “chaotic” editing that makes it so hard get through. Also I can’t really blame deli for the hot tub bc the base game one is really ugly.

Reactions: 7
I don't know the date of that video all I know is, in an old video of James from Sept 2021 he said they had' recently celebrated their 2 year anniversary.
They've confirmed they officially started dating in September 2019 and were together but hiding it at the Planet Zoo event. They said they were not yet dating when they did the video prior to that with James doing her makeup in August 2019. Deli has confirmed that they hooked up prior to officially dating.

Personally, I think she was fully aware of James' feelings but wasn't interested. She dated Pat for a couple years and their last IG photo together was in February 2019 (I'm really bored today).

Reactions: 13
I usually watch James' Build Buy overview but since he hasn't done one, I watched Ms Gryphi.
I thought she did a good job of showing all the items and I like that she also showed all the debug items. She seemed knowledgeable about the game and what items are already in the game and what pack they are from. I haven't watched any of her other videos so I don't know if this is typical for her. She felt more grown up/professional than many of the other Sims Youtubers.

Reactions: 10
Personally, I think she was fully aware of James' feelings but wasn't interested. She dated Pat for a couple years and their last IG photo together was in February 2019 (I'm really bored today).
Yep. I think she really liked James as a friend but Pat was her ideal. It was Pat who broke it off with her.

Reactions: 3
Oh I remember seeing this one a while ago and thinking he looked like he liked her, but I didn't know it was their first time meeting. Did she really watch/edit all those vlogs with James and never noticed he was interested ??
I saw someone share it a while ago and said it was their first meeting, so take with a grain of salt.

Deli also strikes me as the kind of girl who really can't stay single for long. I think she was aware of James' feelings all along, and maybe she did like him but I think she liked the way he made her feel.

With that said I was one of the people who secretly hoped they'd end up together for years before they did. And since they have (with only seeing very small glimpses) I'm not sure if it's good for them.

I think she panicked as she was quickly approaching 30 and would be single.. or maybe the sex with James was just bomb?

IDK.
---
Wait who is this though? 👀 lol
Yeah, I wondered the same. She did mention a username!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.