Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urban sims popped up on my timeline since her whole piracy grandstanding and she’s back to kissing EA’s ass. Imagine calling yourself a birthday MONTH twin with a game franchise. Very pathetic behavior.
View attachment 1935890
I think she also posted in between this and the whole piracy thing about the new pack hopefully brining back the era where YTers created super long legacies again.... Girl... Maybe the big timers quit after a few parts, but all the small simmers DO make long play lists 🙄

Idk why it rubbed me the wrong way, but this clique mentality that the larger YTers have is so annoying when there are a million decent small channels that put in way more work.

Reactions: 6
At the lowest tier that's still $443 a month for a couple of quick videos and uhm, eternal gratefulness.
Look James, I got some money !! We can finally renovate our olddd outdated kitchen !!!
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 22-16-15 Deligracy - YouTube.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't get her joke... Is one of her sons named cheeseburger? Like is that a nickname?
Or is that like, a dog's name?

Or is it just a joke about food babies... (which if it is.... Is the worst, least funny option and I hate it)

Also I went to make a joke about how corny it is to tweet a COMPANY saying youre 'birth month twins' which, come ON. But I was looking up an example for myself and turns out Amazon was founded on the day, month & year I was born. So I guess I can definitively say that on the day I was born, mass evil was spread into the world. (Fuuuuck Amazon)

Edit to add: but you know if I was a simstuber it would be, omg @amazon we're birthday twins 🥹🥹 am I gonna get a birthday present?? You know my wishlist 🤪🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, imaging paying to see her repeating herself complaining about working so hard "oh my god I woke up at 3am you guyss it's crazy I'm so tireddd"
---

In Deli's latest video, she's talking about the gay couple from Brindleton Bay and moves them to a flat in the city and realizes they have a lot of funds. She says "I wonder where they got all that money from. I don't mean to pry but they're pretty young and they have this gorgeous house, I'm just saying". Well, where did you get your money from, Deli ? Your mom ? James ? Both ? 🤭 Okay I'm out.....

Edit : she only has 74 subscribers, she added their names at the end of the video
It's still 74 too many

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lilsimsie in her nursery build constantly saying she can't wait to see if we get cribs and other baby furniture and clutter in the expansion pack as if she doesn't know most of what's going to be in build buy . She could quite easily have been all I can't tell you what's in but you're going to love it. Also she knows that some people will see a nursery baby build and assume she is showing off the pack early. Yes most people know that its not but its definitely clickbait for the younger audience or players who are new to the game and don't understand how long game changers actually get the pack.

Reactions: 9
When is James coming back with the streaming? You can’t be giving people like 8 hours of streaming a week and then just dip like you’re Deli.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When is James coming back with the streaming? You can’t be giving people like 8 hours of streaming a week and then just dip like you’re Deli.
Someone needs their dose of Let's gooooo I see 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At the lowest tier that's still $443 a month for a couple of quick videos and uhm, eternal gratefulness.
Youtube takes 30%, so it is around $300. I don't know if Youtube or Deli pays processing fees so it could be even less.

I was wondering the same thing. I think his last stream netted him $38 so not sure if he feels it is worth streaming. I don't know what he thought was going to happen. People aren't going to shower you with money just because you exist. Deli not making what she promised and her mysterious audio issues plus James not following through with streaming looks really unprofessional on their part.

Reactions: 10
People are really starting to lose interest in Kelsey’s NSB. She’s barely getting over 50k views now. I wonder if she’ll stick with it or quit like so many others do when views are low.

I also saw in one of her streams she said she was not going to stream the HP game because she wants to be an ally but then said she probably would buy the game and play it privately. Like girl, that’s still giving them a profit though?

I watched Deli’s newest video and it was actually alright for the most part but there’s one part where she mentions never having a toilet plunger her entire life. I know this is petty but first of all how do you go you’re entire adult life without having something so basic and second I swear I’ve heard on here that Deli was posting about having bad poops yet she’s never needed a toilet plunger???

Also had this tweet pop up and the fact she’s bringing up her horrible nachos as part of her life is sure something.
3F0B48D2-EBD5-45B5-8DB2-9B323463ADFA.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Youtube takes 30%, so it is around $300. I don't know if Youtube or Deli pays processing fees so it could be even less.

I was wondering the same thing. I think his last stream netted him $38 so not sure if he feels it is worth streaming. I don't know what he thought was going to happen. People aren't going to shower you with money just because you exist. Deli not making what she promised and her mysterious audio issues plus James not following through with streaming looks really unprofessional on their part.
Maybe people would be more inclined to give if he seemed like he was eternally grateful or something.

Streaming the series isn't a bad idea though when they've gotta record it anyway to release the parts. Unless they're canning it?

I did not enjoy the side quest they did last time. Burger Boys or bust.

I watched Deli’s newest video and it was actually alright for the most part but there’s one part where she mentions never having a toilet plunger her entire life. I know this is petty but first of all how do you go you’re entire adult life without having something so basic and second I swear I’ve heard on here that Deli was posting about having bad poops yet she’s never needed a toilet plunger???

Also had this tweet pop up and the fact she’s bringing up her horrible nachos as part of her life is sure something.
View attachment 1939205
Maybe it's just me feeling old but I would think if you're over 30, you're no longer a young adult.
Also, she talks about loving for her dog, who she frequently refers to as her "best friend" and leaves "loves her bf" to the end with Nachos???

Maybe it's just me feeling old but I would think if you're over 30, you're no longer a young adult.
Also, she talks about loving for her dog, who she frequently refers to as her "best friend" and leaves "loves her bf" to the end with Nachos???
Lol nah I'm early thirties and happy to think I'm a young adult. There's plenty of years left to be an adult and comparatively not many to be a young adult otherwise, if you're counting from 18. Hardly worth being bothered by anyway in the scheme of things. Along with all the tweet really, imo.
Still mispronouncing "sequoia" and other non-white words when she's been taught otherwise though - I will never defend.

I’m currently watching Plumbella’s latest video and it’s the most rambling, incoherent and self-indulgent she’s been in ages.

nintchdbpict000307118756.jpg

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1939205
This is so much personal information in a tweet like girl get OFF the internet it'll do your anxiety wonders?! Your viewers are not your close friends or therapists. Would you go up to someone in a bar and tell them your parents are divorced, your grandparents died recently and you're about to tit yourself cause you had some ice cream? So why is it ok to tweet that?

• Heart
I’m currently watching Plumbella’s latest video and it’s the most rambling, incoherent and self-indulgent she’s been in ages.

View attachment 1939444
i am an autistic northerner who is very similar to the old plumbella but now i can't even watch her. half of the stuff she blames on being autistic isn't even true and is just misleading. it pisses me off.

i am an autistic northerner who is very similar to the old plumbella but now i can't even watch her. half of the stuff she blames on being autistic isn't even true and is just misleading. it pisses me off.
Here here. Majority of the things she blames her autism on is just from not touching grass and being chronically online.

Reactions: 10
Is that the one about brain chemistry Or something?
Yes. It’s honestly just an excuse for her to talk at length about her ~edgy~ opinions and rehash the same boring stories that she’s told 100 times before.

She went on again about how there were vampire stories on The Sims 2 Exchange and that this introduced her to Twilight. She claims that the Twilight book wasn’t available in the UK until the film came out but I’m sure that’s not the case.

“Sometimes I’ve thought about getting a Plumbella uniform so that I don’t have to dress myself each day” - what? Does she mean work clothes to wear when recording? Or the same outfit to wear every single day like Bart Simpson?

She also asked if we want a video about the Bella Goth mystery!!! She’s done about 28 of them already!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.