Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I saw someone say that they get paid for each build. Like a freelance designer type thing. Maybe James Deli and Kayla are cheap builders so they use them multiple times
Can't see Deli being cheap, gotta get money for her kitchen! And so she doesn't have to work...

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I saw someone say that they get paid for each build. Like a freelance designer type thing. Maybe James Deli and Kayla are cheap builders so they use them multiple times
I don't think that's the case, if anything, I think they would be more expensive. I think it simply boils down to more subscribers and wider reach. You always have some comments saying "So happy you made the builds, I'll definitely get it now".

Reactions: 4
I find collabs like this weird, like when HeyHarrie and GrimCookies did the one with Gucci. Is this endorsed by EA as technically it's their IP? Why would brands do this? So confused....

Screenshot 2023-02-03 202938.jpg

Reactions: 4
There are so many legal barriers and loopholes involving alcohol advertisements (and rightly so) that it actually makes sense from Stella Artois’ perspective to go straight to a CC creator.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes but the Sims IP and game is still being used. The world is not CC, the Sims are not CC....

Reactions: 1
Oh they’re definitely renovating that kitchen and that’s why they’re in Sydney. Doing a major renovation takes time and is VERY noisy so would construct the time they (James) can work/stream.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

Sims YouTubers #6 Plumbella’s views are declining whilst James and Deli are 69ing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t think the creators got to design their kit from scratch? I was under the impression EA came up with the theme and they ask for the creators input on which items go in the kit. Let’s be real, their sole purpose in the collab is so their fans will buy it even if it’s a kit nobody would have touched.

Reactions: 5
Plumbella was given the prompt “past, present and future” to create her kit. She could have done anything with that prompt.

Given that every object in all eternity has existed in the past, present or future, she was basically given free reign to devise whatever she wanted.

Reactions: 1
Urban sims popped up on my timeline since her whole piracy grandstanding and she’s back to kissing EA’s ass. Imagine calling yourself a birthday MONTH twin with a game franchise. Very pathetic behavior.
972BA137-A813-4F58-A33D-E0FDF76D4AE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Deli ?? I thought you worked 7 days a week ?!!
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 13-39-14 Stories • Instagram.png

The content is low okay, I'm waiting on a new vlog.

By the way, I was thinking about this earlier because my husband and I are renovating a bit, I'm still not over the way she did everything in the wrong order in her house (like when she added a built in closet before changing the floors or when she bought an expensive shelf just to realize it needed more support and had James add ugly brackets and then had to remove it all for the carpet removal).
And James was the one doing all the work but "we are renovating". It was probably her making the dumb decisions and him executing.
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 13-42-28 We are renovating.png

I can see her telling James "oh hey you're gonna have to remove all of this" after he just built it a week ago.
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 13-43-29 We are renovating.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Deli ?? I thought you worked 7 days a week ?!!
View attachment 1937324
The content is low okay, I'm waiting on a new vlog.

By the way, I was thinking about this earlier because my husband and I are renovating a bit, I'm still not over the way she did everything in the wrong order in her house (like when she added a built in closet before changing the floors or when she bought an expensive shelf just to realize it needed more support and had James add ugly brackets and then had to remove it all for the carpet removal).
And James was the one doing all the work but "we are renovating". It was probably her making the dumb decisions and him executing. View attachment 1937329

I can see her telling James "oh hey you're gonna have to remove all of this" after he just built it a week ago. View attachment 1937330
James
replied
"yaaaaaaaaaaaay"
and then
disappeared
back into
his office

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eternal gratitude and video silence now for only 6,99 € a month.
Wow, imaging paying to see her repeating herself complaining about working so hard "oh my god I woke up at 3am you guyss it's crazy I'm so tireddd"
---

In Deli's latest video, she's talking about the gay couple from Brindleton Bay and moves them to a flat in the city and realizes they have a lot of funds. She says "I wonder where they got all that money from. I don't mean to pry but they're pretty young and they have this gorgeous house, I'm just saying". Well, where did you get your money from, Deli ? Your mom ? James ? Both ? 🤭 Okay I'm out.....

Edit : she only has 74 subscribers, she added their names at the end of the video

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.