Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For whatever reason, I had the impression they were together for a while (like a year) before going public. Cant remember what it was - one of them saying it was a two year anniversary even though they’d only been together publicly for one, or something similar. And Deli’s basically said they were hooking up before becoming a couple. So there was something going on before they started dating.

Agreed that their chemistry was much better before they got together. We don’t see them a lot together in videos but whenever we do, it’s very much roommate vibes, as other people have said.

Reactions: 8
They were super flirty for years and they had amazing chemistry but once they officially got together it came across as a little awkward. I think Kayla and Dan seem a little awkward on screen together too but I've seen people in the chat ask them to hold hands or kiss which is a very odd thing to ask and maybe both couples( more james than Deli ) want to have some privacy. Also James amd Deli were kind of forced into living together very quickly as he was visiting her when lockdown first came into effect.

Reactions: 10
This might be a silly question but I'm just curious how people found out about James and Deli when they first started dating? Like was it something she announced or did people slowly figure it out? I haven't really watched her since when she was with someone else
They did an announcement post on insta. Just leading up to it though they did keep talking about weird things (like in both their separate YouTube videos they kept talking about recently watching grand designs) so when the announcement came I personally was like ohhhh

I had a feeling long before the announcement because they used to collab and visit each other often, and they bounced off each other really well. The chemistry was there. After becoming official the chemistry left lol. Guess the honeymoon phase is over. They don’t even collab anymore.
This is true actually! They seemed to have way better chemistry on their older videos and collabs

Reactions: 2
When I first started watching James and Deli, I thought they were a couple because they clicked. At that time Deli had another boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
They were fun as friends because there wasn’t this added subtext of a relationship.
You’ll know what I mean if you watched Deli’s Valentine’s day stream. The vibe was off.

Reactions: 4
You’ll know what I mean if you watched Deli’s Valentine’s day stream. The vibe was off.
Didn’t she buy him a treat, ate it herself and then baked some sort of everything-free monstrosity to make it up to him?

• Wow
  • Haha
Didn’t she buy him a treat, ate it herself and then baked some sort of everything-free monstrosity to make it up to him?
How sad would you be, looking forward to this cupcake and then your girlfriends eat it.

• Haha
That was last year's Valentine's! This year she did a stream pretending her and James are on a brunch or something. Started off fine, but then Deli started talking about expensive blinds that she wish they got instead and it was getting awkward. She tried to keep the interaction going with both the viewers and James, but James was literally disappearing lower and lower into the chair until he left. :LOL:

• Haha
James definitely comes across like he would rather keep his personal life off camera. Which is a little strange as he was very flirty with Deli before they officially got together but this could just be a sign of him growing and maturing over the years.
Also I can't imagine they have much to talk about as they both pretty much stay in the house and both work from home.

Reactions: 14
Anddddd I want to die

Of course she keeps looking at herself on camera. This is totally natural you guys !
this is so petty but her foot is grossing me out 😭 why are her toes hanging over like that. worst part is she thinks her feet are attractive she constantly talks about foot wiki anytime she posts a pic of her feet 🤢
B4F2F56D-74DD-4383-BC35-15FA878DA61C.png

hang on. did she just post a story saying she made a reaction video to lilsimsies reaction video to a CC pack?? how bleeping low is the bar set for her content? who the duck would be interested in watching that? of all the suggestions she gets from her posts every 48 hours asking for video ideas and that’s what she came up with. how bleeping lazy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ewww foot pics. Deli has such a thing about her own feet.
I remember once she played the sims using her foot!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
hang on. did she just post a story saying she made a reaction video to lilsimsies reaction video to a CC pack?? how bleeping low is the bar set for her content? who the duck would be interested in watching that? of all the suggestions she gets from her posts every 48 hours asking for video ideas and that’s what she came up with. how bleeping lazy.
Right?! What is there to react to? It's not like lilsimsie did a whole build using the items, she just placed them down and looked at swatches, which is EXACTLY what Deli did. It also just shows that she has literally no schedule whatsoever, she just wakes up and hopes there's an easy video waiting to be filmed, like a new patch "review" or a CC "reaction".

Reactions: 5
27153FC6-72FA-44D3-B968-5A16FC61A659.jpeg

I can just imagine Deli losing an entire day trying to figure out how to ship this tracksuit to her house. What was she gonna do? Not order it? No way, she has to have it! Maybe if she keeps tagging Juicy Couture they’ll see what an influential youtuber she is, you never know!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is some of the laziest sims content I've seen in awhile. Well done Deli!, you passed Vixela in terms of laziness! But in all seriousness what made her think this was a goad video idea besides being easy for her to do. I'm guessing she using lilsimsie for clickbait but it will still tank.
1665753555991.png

This is some of the laziest sims content I've seen in awhile. Well done Deli!, you passed Vixela in terms of laziness! But in all seriousness what made her think this was a goad video idea besides being easy for her to do. I'm guessing she using lilsimsie for clickbait but it will still tank.
View attachment 1650243
Thats up there with Plumbella making another video reminding us she hates Journey to Batuu!

• Haha
View attachment 1650243
Wonder if it was because Kayla got more views 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Deli was reacting to someone reacting to the cc who she wasn't friends with and who wasn't also friends with the actual cc creator it may have been an interesting idea. Like if it was just sims tubers reacting to the cc without knowing who made it.
But this is just lazy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.