Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the worst and laziest content I have ever seen.

She shows off her tracksuit at the beginning of the video too....... My brain is leaving my body you guys. I can hear the braincells die as Deligracy talks and shows off her ass in her tracksuit that cost her 228$+shipping

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was last year's Valentine's! This year she did a stream pretending her and James are on a brunch or something. Started off fine, but then Deli started talking about expensive blinds that she wish they got instead and it was getting awkward. She tried to keep the interaction going with both the viewers and James, but James was literally disappearing lower and lower into the chair until he left. :LOL:
Lmao they really clash with each other on camera nowadays, don’t they? Remember James’ livestream with Deli frolicking for attention in the background and James being annoyed 😆

James definitely comes across like he would rather keep his personal life off camera. Which is a little strange as he was very flirty with Deli before they officially got together but this could just be a sign of him growing and maturing over the years.
I think this is one way he has matured. I remember when James was kind of an asshole, this was around 2015. He did a build collab with another simmer and was pretty mean about her interior design. Everyone was chastising him in the comments. James definitely had his moments back then.

Reactions: 5
This is some of the laziest sims content I've seen in awhile. Well done Deli!, you passed Vixela in terms of laziness! But in all seriousness what made her think this was a goad video idea besides being easy for her to do. I'm guessing she using lilsimsie for clickbait but it will still tank.
View attachment 1650243
not only lazy but a little narcissistic. She probably knows Kayla liked the pack, so she’s essentially just filmed herself getting compliments about her work.

And of course everyone in the comments is kissing her ass :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
not only lazy but a little narcissistic. She probably knows Kayla liked the pack, so she’s essentially just filmed herself getting compliments about her work.

And of course everyone in the comments is kissing her ass :rolleyes:
Kayla’s video is literally titled “I found the best cc pack of all time” and there’s Deli saying “OMG what if she doesn’t like it” 🙄. So stupid, the whole video is.

Reactions: 9
Thats up there with Plumbella making another video reminding us she hates Journey to Batuu!
I saw that and was just well don't play it then. I'm not sure of the thought process of making a video to complain about a pack that literally nobody has asked you to either comment on or play. I mean the bar is so low when it comes to content ideas but seriously how long has it been since journey to baatu even came out.

I saw that and was just well don't play it then. I'm not sure of the thought process of making a video to complain about a pack that literally nobody has asked you to either comment on or play. I mean the bar is so low when it comes to content ideas but seriously how long has it been since journey to baatu even came out.
She also clearly wasn’t the target audience for the pack? I wasn’t a fan of the rabbit holes but as an avid Star Wars fan I loved the pack and still do. Of course she’s going to hate it if she doesn’t care that much about the franchise in the first place.

Reactions: 2
2 years ago. It didn't sell well, it wasn't reviewed or recieved well, and Youtube videos made on it weren't hits with the public either when it came out. No Sims Twitch/Youtuber found it profitable enough to extend a Lets' Play beyond 2-3 episodes, even James "35 episodes per Lets Play" Turner was deeply disappointed and dropped it swiftly, despite being a Star Wars fan.

I have no idea why she went back to it. Also, whoever is doing her editing is very into rapid cuts, it was a little hard to watch or follow what was happening in the video. I know that kind of rapid cutting and breathless, excitable voiceover is the style right now, but, heavens, it is tiring to watch sometimes.

I think sims YouTubers are kinda lazy with their content. It’s fine if they don’t like the game. Although it is a bit weird when they pop up only at review time, squeal over the pack and then disappear again. But reactions to trailers are super lazy. Also unpopular opinions videos and tier rankings.

Reactions: 7
She also clearly wasn’t the target audience for the pack? I wasn’t a fan of the rabbit holes but as an avid Star Wars fan I loved the pack and still do. Of course she’s going to hate it if she doesn’t care that much about the franchise in the first place.
I like the pack too I am a star wars fan so in a shocking move bought a star wars pack.

Does anyone know if pleasant sims is coming back anytime soon. I've been rewatching some of her videos and while I like her better than ass kissing gamechangers and the sims 4 fake haters( Pixelade/ SatchonSims) she gets really overly negative about the sims 4. A video autoplayed of her talking about the trait and bunk bed update and she was literally screaming over an update and it felt like she was unnecessarily mad Ik she had a discord scandal and had a miscarriage recently but she also made one video about the wants/fears and didn't even test them out herself. I do respect that she actually quit making sims 4 content instead of trying to make content on it for views but she doesn't even do Sims 2/3 anymore. Does anyone have an idea where she's been?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if she will come back, her miscarriage really hit her hard and I was so sad for her watching her video. She really wanted that baby so I think she might be gone for a while. I miss her videos alot, she was my favourite Sims YouTubers ( after callmekevin but he's not just Sims)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
We talk alot about what various simstubers do that annoy us but what could say Deli and the others do to make you watch again. Or is a lost cause

2 years ago. It didn't sell well, it wasn't reviewed or recieved well, and Youtube videos made on it weren't hits with the public either when it came out. No Sims Twitch/Youtuber found it profitable enough to extend a Lets' Play beyond 2-3 episodes, even James "35 episodes per Lets Play" Turner was deeply disappointed and dropped it swiftly, despite being a Star Wars fan.

I have no idea why she went back to it. Also, whoever is doing her editing is very into rapid cuts, it was a little hard to watch or follow what was happening in the video. I know that kind of rapid cutting and breathless, excitable voiceover is the style right now, but, heavens, it is tiring to watch sometimes.
I watched that video and thought it was terrible with her just screaming about how she’s against the tories and how she loves stranger things and Harry Potter at the start but the part of the video where she randomly mentioned licorice being her favorite candy made me gag. Ik that’s petty but I think it’s disgusting and watching her eat it made me dislike the video 😂

We talk alot about what various simstubers do that annoy us but what could say Deli and the others do to make you watch again. Or is a lost cause
I stopped watching Deli years ago and the only thing that maintains any of her relevance is this tattle thread. By people hate commenting it means she is still relevant 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’d watch Plumbella more regularly again if she posted good video ideas but she doesn’t post anything exciting or interesting I’d want to click on.

I’d watch James again if he did more interesting one off videos, I can’t be bothered to be invested in any of his series at the moment. I’ll probably binge his new series in a few months. Oh how I yearn for his cottage living era.

I’d watch Clare again if she started a new challenge aimed at an older audience, or if she did more one off videos I didn’t have to commit to.

I’d watch Vixella again if she did a challenge that she actually finished. She’s a really entertaining LPer but too flakey.

I’d watch LilSimsie again if she focused on making her content more interesting (dropping down from daily maybe).

I’d watch Steph0Sims if she posted regularly.

That’s it I think! I still watch SydMac. And I’d watch WhinyBrit more if she edited her videos tighter. I’d probably watch more of Fake Gamer Girl if she was more consistent in quality.

I can’t think of any others 😅

At this point, I watch James Turner, Sydney Macoretta and occasionally Whiney Brit and Vixella.
I don't think there's anything Deli could change to make me watch her. The main reasons I stopped watching her were how privileged she comes across, her cultural insensitivity, and the performative nature if her "inclusivity".
I enjoyed Plumbella's older videos but I can't handle the emotional roller-coaster they are now.
I've never been a fan of Kelsey. Too cutesy and overly dramatic for my taste.

Newbie on this thread here 🙋🏼‍♀️ hopefully I’m alright writing this one on here but I really need to have a moan 🤣 one that’s starting to get on my nerves at the moment is Tazkabaz. I don’t mind her YouTube videos but her twitch streams at the moment are getting irritating. I tend to watch for a few then get annoyed and not watch for ages (usually when the baby voice to some subscribers gets annoying or the throwing herself onto the floor when she gets a hype train/raid etc). At the moment though I get she has just been accepted on a place to rent with her partner and it’s all exciting etc etc but what’s really getting on my nerves is how beggy she seems to be with getting all the stuff for her house. She made a Throne gift list (which fair enough no one has to buy off of it) that posts in her stream every so often but where I really think she’s starting to take the piss is she has put shower gel/shampoo on it for her and her partner, things like toilet roll, tea bags, just essentials really that she could probably afford herself. She has been gifted hundreds of £’s worth of stuff (air fryer, sandwich maker, new pillows, duvets etc for 2 beds, an armchair, smart plugs, the list goes on) when she said on her stream the other day she’s only putting essentials on there so won’t be putting certain things on there. Just needed to have a moan really as I know it’s an exciting time but seems to be her whole personality at the moment. Just do what the rest of us had to do and get second hand stuff to see you through 🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
I don’t watch many simmers but…

Lilsimsie is all quantity and no quality. I never watched her closely, but I’ve seen enough of her builds to know, and it’s widely known in the community that she builds the same tit over and over. I’d be interested in her content if she was creative and if she wouldn’t lash out at people while blaming such behavior on her anxiety. Also, I am out of her age range and would rather not hang out with a community of children and teens on the internet.

I stopped following Steph0sims so long ago, like 2016, but her personality wasn’t off putting like I’m hearing about now. I’m not sure exactly why I unsubbed. I think it’s because she would abandon builds I was interested in or something lol. So if she was consistent in her projects and uploads I’d follow again. Maybe. But she has the kind of video editing I hate as well, from what I’ve read here, so she’d have to change that too in order for me to resub.

I’m still subbed to James, but his videos are merely background noise at this point. His build ideas were some of the best and innovative at the time, and his peak LP’s for me was Seasons to Get Famous. Now his builds are boring (he stopped building for a long time) and his Rags to Riches characters aren’t as interesting and chaotic as they used to be. If he’d bring back the chaotic sims with their weird names, and share more build ideas then he’d grab my attention again.

I have a long list for what Deli could do to better her content, but it’s been covered by all of us in this thread many times over lol. Honestly, I would watch her if she let go of the sims and did some real vlogging, but that means she’d have to put in effort and planning, and be an interesting person who does interesting things to some extent. Unfortunately, her only personality traits are gross consumerism and whining about her period every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plumbella: she’s a lost cause for me. I only subscribed to her for a month before I unsubscribed. Her content just doesn’t do it for me.

Deli: I was going to say that if she had a complete personality overhaul (better work ethic, no more obsessing over designer goods, no more period talk, etc.) I’d watch her stuff again. But then it occurred to me that her content is boring, her play style grates on my nerves and I stopped liking her channel long before I stopped liking her. So yeah, even if she became more tolerable as a person, I wouldn’t watch her again.

Kelsey: If she dropped the fake cutesy act and stopped playing to a very young audience, and if she had her own ideas instead of ripping off other people and switched up her play style a bit, she might be watchable. But it’s unlikely she’ll ever stop calling everyone sweet baby angels or doing anything remotely challenging or interesting in the game, so…

Everyone else I either never watched (Vixella, Steph, Kayla) or still watch (James and to a lesser extent Clare).

Newbie on this thread here 🙋🏼‍♀️
Welcome!

I think this is one way he has matured. I remember when James was kind of an asshole, this was around 2015. He did a build collab with another simmer and was pretty mean about her interior design. Everyone was chastising him in the comments. James definitely had his moments back then.
he really did. I was watching his Bigwallet series and decided to watch it from the start and he was commenting on his first gens kids saying they were fat and needed to exercise, it was so gross especially because they’re children

Reactions: 4
I know this is probably really picky but I watched the first few minutes of plumbellas I hate baatu video and she mentioned that it was cold but she wasn't putting the heating on cause cost of living and the tories etc. And she is right there is a cost of living crisis in the UK vulnerable families and the elderly are in danger. But I know she can afford to heat her home why not use her platform to raise awareness and get people to donate to charities that will help struggling families or donate herself. The tories suck we are in this together solidarity doesn't work if you can do something to physically and fiscally help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.