Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
I was wondering if it was a Tesla as well 🫣
I think it is because it's an electric car, it has cameras, and I think someone here said that James had a Tesla already (I think it was visible in one of her vlogs) so it'd make sense that she'd follow him and get the same car as well

Edit : yeah that's a tesla (his car on the pics, and Deli's shape is the same so yeah).

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

tropicanaorange

She could also be modifying them quickly in CAS and editing out of the video, maybe, but something’s definitely up.
Perhaps but even then I don’t know if the sliders would be at the exact same places every single time. I wouldn’t question it if it was two slim parents but because the matriarch is plus size and all the dads are various sizes it just doesn’t make sense that every kid would be the same size

This. She wants the attention and sympathy from her community. Probably makes her feel less guilty for cancelling all her LPs if she can say she’s sick. Honestly content creators have no shame. They do little amount of work and get paid more a month than some people see in their pay cheques ever, they don’t have to deal with workplaces threatening to fire them if they are repeatedly off ill and the ones like Deli are the ones who moan how hard it is and how hard they work. Come back and talk after say doing a 25 hour shift like my nurse friend has just done. I’m sure she would love it if her day consisted of work out, think about LP projects, be in bed for 9pm.

And yes editing takes time and effort, (some more than others) but I’m sure most people who do shifts and or work crazy long hours would love for their day to be sitting at their computer playing their favourite games.
Yup. I am sure being a content creator isn’t easy, but it’s still easy compared to most jobs. And I mean MOST jobs. What gets me is once content creators make a certain amount of money and have a big enough platform, they have editors that do all of the editing for them. I’m not a content creator, but I think it’s safe to assume that’s the most time consuming part of the job. Also, a lot of content creators have agencies that they pay that do some of the administrative work such as filtering out emails as to what is important vs. what’s not, responding to emails, scheduling meetings, networking with companies to get sponsorships/brand deals, etc… So at some point the only “work” content creators do is filming content, social media posts, meetings with companies regarding sponsorships/brand deals, and their businesses bookkeeping (which for a content creator is pretty minimal.)

I work in accounting and some days have lots of zoom meetings with clients. And yes, meetings can be exhausting, but I’m not in meeting to get potentially paid $20,000…So no, I too don’t believe that content creators have the right to complain. I don’t mind people getting paid for their worth, but there is something that just doesn’t sit right with me when companies pay content creators tens of thousands of dollars all because they have a stupid logo on their video.

dyannnna

I totally agree. He seems like a super nice guy and that he has a heart of gold, but his sense of humor and content is way too juvenile to me. I haven’t watched any of his YT videos, but I have watched his streams a few times and I can’t watch for more than a couple minutes and I leave because I just can’t stand how.. immature.. his humor and community are. It’s almost like he is trying to entertain young children. He is an incredible builder and incredibly creative, but his streams are just weird.
I’ve watched his YT videos and I think they are just a compilation of his streams.
Also, I’ve tried to search his age, but I have never found it. I can not believe he is 26. He is married and he has kids (not that you can’t have kids or be married a that age, don’t get me wrong.. I was 26 when I got married). I just think he is 30-something. Like >33?

anniemouse

VIP Member
I thought everyone at least mentions Proust and madeleines in school? it's such an important part of literature.

Deli is unpacking groceries and applying foundation rather badly. That's it. That's the vlog.
They apparently go to a restaurant, but all we see is a bowl of old soy sauce.
And that is my issue with her vlogs. It's just random clips that she recorded in between some potentially interesting vloggable opportunities.
The channel is created specifically for Deli's vlogs, but there's very little "life" going on. Events like going out for drinks, going to a restaurant, going to the beach, shopping or buying groceries, stuff you might like to see in a vlog, remain unfilmed. Instead, you get a voiceover at the end saying "Then we went here and there/did this and that". She might throw in a photo or two, the identical ones posted on Instagram weeks ago, which just makes you realize how non-relevant the vlog is.
There is just too little substance to her vlogs and no creative editing to compensate for it.
Is that not because James is quite private and careful about doxxing?

Elsybee

Deli's definition of work is going to a restaurant to write down a few video ideas and then going shopping 🤭

Apparently she bought a funeral dress for 200$, made in China, so sustainable 😌
Next week in her vlog "I try to buy from eco brandssss, I mean it's expensive so it's gotta be nice righht, but I'm not perfect u guys I try my best hihi *laughs in sheep shoes*"
Your captions are the best part. 🤣

Yes, yes, it's hers... She recreated herself and James in the game...
Deli once again monetizing her relationship. :rolleyes:

Charlene78

Chatty Member
I was curious to see if she ever shared some of her graphic design work, so I stumbled upon this Daniel Wellington ad, back when their watches were all the rage. What do you think? Would you hire Deli to chew on your watches? Are "graphic design skills" cutting out the mouth and painting the background pink?
Oof not good 💀

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Tbf there is some disagreement about the origins of the term, but what struck me as racist was that she stopped using the term because someone told her it was racist, and then apparently without doing any research, she started using it again because someone on YouTube told her it was not. Typical deli.
She always does this, never researches anything ! I find it so disrespectful. If someone comments something about a subject you're ignorant about, don't just blindly follow what the comment says, do your research and try to get yourself informed !! o_O
About the master bedroom for example, she kept being like "master bedroom-- oh I mean MAIN bedroom hihi I just can't remember to use the right word !"... Dude that's even more disrespectful than using the word in the first place, it shows you didn't do any research and that you don't actually care.

She's such a people pleaser... and she can't handle criticism either. If she gets ONE negative comment or a critic she will delete her post. :rolleyes:

tropicanaorange

Is there mods/mcc settings that keep sims at certain weights? I know nothing about mods but I’m only asking because I find it so suspicious that Kelsey’s sims always have the same weight. I’m talking about her occult series in particular. Her matriarch is plus size after having 100 babies and yet every single child she has seems to grow up into a super slim adult.
It makes sense with characters like Vlad because the kid obviously inherited his frame but even when she had a baby with Santa, that’s 2 plus size sims creating a child which means it’s very likely to be a plus size sim but no… he was very skinny.
Idk. I just find it strange 😂

Scandiflowers

Oh man plumbella’s new video had such promise and is so disappointing. Within the first minute increasing the size of the room, then cheating money to paint. Everyone knows you can make money by painting in sims 4. I guess I won’t bother continuing this video then

Looool that's such a weird thing to say 💀
😂 as a 30 year old woman who had a 14 day late period recently… ALL my friends asked me if I was pregnant hahaha

Scandiflowers

I’m almost sure it was uni, but she may have worked for a very short time (less than a year) before quitting. She really hasn’t had a job outside of YouTube.
She was a graphic designer. I remember her saying she was trying to do both YouTube and design and was so burnt out she kept sleeping in her car at lunchtimes at work

VibingintheGarden

I love SydMac but is she going to have an ad on every video now :unsure:
Got to make that coin! In all seriousness, prepare to see more of that because Youtube has already said that ad rates are going to go down because of the big global economic issues. I handle in video ads one of two ways, skip over them if I like the creator or stop watching them if I don't. I've also been known to be a petty b and download the video to deny the creator a view or watch time, considering that's what the advertisers look at to see if they are interested in sponsoring them. I really don't care to be treated like a cash cow for creators who do the bare minimum and expect me to fund their lifestyle. I'm sure when the sponsorships dry up as the economy craters, we'll also see more Youtube memberships and begging for people to come watch them stream too. Grifters gotta grift.

my_gripes

I remember on a different forum people mentioned how she used to constantly do single mom houses but idk if she’s still doing that.
Lol I remember that discussion. Wouldn’t be surprised if she still builds for the exact same family types (single mom and runaway teens). She must’ve seen the thread because she responded on Twitter that it’s the only family type she knows 😂

I also stopped watching her because her builds are too similar. Same with Simlicy. This isn’t a knock on their skills as a builder (I think simlicy is pretty good), but they don’t have much variety. This is why I only watch devonbumpkin and stop motion builders at this point. They make all sorts of homes styles and lot types.

i love mira rae's videos. i cant explain it but she rarely posts and still gets thousands of views (including mine). does anyone have any theories? mine is that she's the only one who does her unique style of storytelling
I guess people (including me) watched her videos when she uploaded fairly regularly but know she has health issues and slowed down her uploads, people just stayed subscribed for whenever she uploads.

Also, I don't know if you know but she has a second channel for her streams. Some extra content to watch :)

Is there mods/mcc settings that keep sims at certain weights? I know nothing about mods but I’m only asking because I find it so suspicious that Kelsey’s sims always have the same weight. I’m talking about her occult series in particular. Her matriarch is plus size after having 100 babies and yet every single child she has seems to grow up into a super slim adult.
It makes sense with characters like Vlad because the kid obviously inherited his frame but even when she had a baby with Santa, that’s 2 plus size sims creating a child which means it’s very likely to be a plus size sim but no… he was very skinny.
Idk. I just find it strange 😂
I don't know if there's a mod for that but she could be editing the bodies in cas individually

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Didn't she go to the hairdresser literally 2 weeks ago ? She's such a kid, if you want to trim your hair literally 0.5cm you can do it yourself, it's not that hard :rolleyes: I can hear her like "nooo a professional should do it, I don't want to mess it up" :rolleyes:

Her hairstyle isn't even great in my opinion, it looks weird most of the time, maybe it's the middle part or because I'm used to her older videos where she apparently always had extensions... She also has flat hair and looks way better with her hair up (just like me, I hate my flat hair 😠)

Do you guys remember when she added extensions and side bangs and even filmed a vlog at the hairstylist ? It probably cost her a ton btw because the salon looked fancy, and we all know Deli doesn't go cheap ; well, she probably got a discount for the video... Can you even imagine yourself going up to the hairdresser like "hey I'm a youtuber can I get a discount", I would die 💀

Anyway, not even a month later she most likely realized how annoying the bangs were because they were getting in her face all the damn time and she ended up putting them away 😂 The bangs and the blonde really didn't suit her great. I got pics for you guys

On another note, I absolutely looooved when she had the Ariana Grande hairstyle, I love that hairstyle :love: And it suits her so well. It probably needs a whole lot of fake hair though lol

Attachments