Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
She doesn’t stream but she still has her twitch in her twitter bio for some reason. I feel like streaming would expose how boring she actually is without editing and having to come up with jokes on the spot. Then again vixella and deligracy can do the least and still have a successful twitch account so what do I know.
Good point, I do remember tuning in to one of the streams once and she was so unbelievably dull. She kept blaming her being tired on it but without the circa 2018 Emma Chamblering editing she is just a boring monotone girl.

Reactions: 1

Elsybee

Screenshot_20220921-170412_Instagram.jpg

Saw this on Deli's instagram story. Did she buy a Pelaton? It flashed by so quickly I didn't notice at first.

Last edited:

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Have any of the simmers discussed here been invited to the Sims Summit event soon? I’ve saw a few creators post their invites. I only recognise spring sims who posted theirs.

tropicanaorange

I realized this a few weeks ago that her main channel videos are just Twitch stream edits so I just watched the stream in one go (had to put it on 2x speed & skip around a bunch).
she learned that people were doing this so she doesn’t upload the full streams to her second YouTube channel until all the parts are on her main channel first 😂

she never even uploaded half of the streams from her cottage living lets play too

Robot2350

Chatty Member
Some people are making an awful lot of excuses for the frivolous spending of the man in the household (Lego toys) but are highly forensic in their criticisms of how his live-in partner spends her money on what essentially amounts to day-to-day essentials (clothes, a car, vegetables).
I love hearing Deli whinge about how she can't have her dream home because she has no money to make it happen yet she is happy to spend a shit load of money on veg, cars and clothing. Maybe if she didn't buy the most organic food, buy an expensive car and pay an awful amount of money for 1 dress, she may actually be able to save that money and spend it on her house. You never really hear James talk about that stuff.

tropicanaorange

Honestly, I would not put it past Kelsey to alter the weight of her "sweet baby angels" and edit it out. I know I had a matriarch that somehow got that healthy lifestyle trait and cooked from that menu but when she had twins with Father Winter, they still were on the curvy side of things. I am amazed that she even let Chelsea get to that weight. If I remember correctly in the original 100 Baby Challenge, when Chelsea started gaining weight, Kelsey got her on a whole jogging routine to make her lose it.
Well in her 100 baby challenge she did start the garden salad thing and she tried to do the jogging like you said but I think she ended up focusing on just getting the challenge finished. She wasn’t playing with mods back then either. Obviously if she used a very slimmed down Chelsea now, people would instantly call her out in the comments. I only really looked into it because I’ve played with a lot of plus size sims so I know how their genetics work and I was curious.

With the pics I posted you can see that the sims I’ve grouped together have exactly the same amount of muscle and fat which might make sense with the same 2 parents but with 1 plus size parent and a whole host of different sized sims (Vlad, Father Winter) it’s very strange they would be the same size.

my_gripes

I know people have already mentioned him in the previous threads but I absolutely love Devon Bumpkin - he doesn't get a lot of views at all and doesn't have that many subs either but his personality is amazing, he's funny and sassy, he makes great characters and his builds are really good. I find his videos super relaxing as I don't get attacked with obnoxious edits every 3 seconds. Highly recommend giving him a watch!
He’s the only simmer I’ve watched consistently for years.

tropicanaorange

I feel like Kelsey is one of the only streamers I (sometimes) watch that constantly mentions her subs/goals.
like I know all streamers keep track of subs and have sub goals etc. but she is constantly like “omg we’re only 39 subs away from our goal!! Who is going to get us there?” and something about it rubs me the wrong way.

VNDO

Chatty Member
Yeah usually I would half watch these videos but something about this one was so annoying? I just figured I’d wait for another creator to show what’s in the kit when they’re doing a build

I think it’s too lazy to just lay out the items in a row and analyse them now

Oh and lilsimsie annoyed me when she was talking about how much she’d use the wallpapers for kids’ rooms… girl you know you only use the same base game wallpaper and furniture, who you kidding
I usually "watch" her videos, mostly as white noise whilst I'm doing other stuff, but she was just too loud (?) In this one. I can't watch her speed buildings because they're way too fast for me and makes me dizzy, honestly.

And yeah, her saying how much she would use the stuff 🙄 all she uses is base game and maaaaaybe one pack once in a while. Maybe in her private playing she will use it, but definitely not for the youtube videos.

Scandiflowers

22$ for a little box of booby tape 💀

And a new look from Deligracy today, another occasion to beg for free shit from brands. What do we have here ? A 300-550$ bag and a 400$ dress, not bad. Deli be like "James, hold my coffee and take a picture of me while I'm pretending to walk", I hate that fake shit, I know it's the world of social media but :rolleyes:
okay but I used this brand for my wedding and they were honestly amazing haha. They are worth the money to import from Australia. And I live in the U.K. and have massive boobs

I've wondered if kelsey is pulling a zach when it comes to her perceived relationship status. For those that don't know while at buzzfeed the tryguys were told to play up to certain character traits ned was the married one Keith was goofy zach was the lonely single one. It turned out zach had a girlfriend the majority of the time. I wonder if Kelsey got labelled with the quirky cute single girl that's a gamer just like all the other cute single gamer girls watching. Look how relatable she is she's just like you. Now watch our videos. It's why all her videos were single girl does x. Pure marketing ploy.
Plus she could just not want to put her actual relationship out there and why should she.
I never did understand the logic of haha 100 baby challenge is difficult cause it's a single person playing. Technically speaking the matriarch is single girls just getting a lot of strange.
I never got the whole single thing either. Why would I care about your relationship status, I just want to watch a sims video?

BeeSmart

Nah he was that weight as soon as he aged up. Unless she aged him up off camera, slimmed him down, and then aged him back down again to age him up in the video which is a lot of effort 😂
Plus Kelsey usually has her sim cook from the special recipes that having the healthy lifestyle opens up.

Scandiflowers

Deligracy has a new video up, if you want 20 minutes of content where all she says is "is this right ? I hope it's right, I don't know anything !!"
I usually don’t engage with Deli content because she’s boring and the only thing keeping her relevance is this tattle thread

This though. Oh god. I unsubscribed when she was ignorant about Japan in the snowy escape pack. Can someone watch it and report back how ignorant this video is on a scale of 1-10?

anniemouse

VIP Member
She’s done fun things in the past where she’s built a house and uploaded it to the gallery then people download it and decorate it themselves. She could do another one of those to boost engagement if she can’t be arsed with a Let’s Play.

tropicanaorange

It was the third generation for me, that’s when I really started noticing her annoying habits (mainly screaming over nothing and exaggerating what was happening in the game to suit her storylines, stuff like “OMG they’re SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER, they’re still SO IN LOVE ahhhhh” when 2 Sims she directed to have a conversation sat down on a nearby bench to talk).
I heard her voice in my head as I read this 😭
I really liked Kelsey when she did the 100 baby challenge. She was so much calmer and likeable!

I’ve found myself skipping through her NSB episodes now tbh because every gen seems exactly the same and it’s getting very stale. I couldn’t even tell you what’s happened the past few episodes

TwoWhales

Does Deli know that most people don't spend 50$ on mascara or powder... ? 👀 On the video she says "I hope it helps you". Well no it doesn't Deli because I wear 6-euro Maybelline shit 👁👄👁
I hate that mascara so much it’s such bad quality

Scandiflowers

I was curious to see if she ever shared some of her graphic design work, so I stumbled upon this Daniel Wellington ad, back when their watches were all the rage. What do you think? Would you hire Deli to chew on your watches? Are "graphic design skills" cutting out the mouth and painting the background pink?

View attachment 1675420
To be fair this was 7 years ago! I feel like this would’ve been cool in like 2013/2014