Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shooksimmer

Did anyone see Delis new video talking about her save file that apparently took her 2 years. I imagine building an entire save takes a lot of work and would probably take me a long time, but if all I did was play the Sims, shop for expensive things, and do workouts I'm pretty sure I could have got it done quicker. Especially since she only did the three base game worlds and the rest of the packs seem to be untouched. I didn't bother looking at her sims she made but I'm sure there's lots of drama and scandal between them, which I really am not interested in the way Deli creates her storylines since she does the same thing constantly in her lps. If it actually took 2 years to do that I think it shows just how much effort Deli seems to put in to her main source of income.

Reactions: 2

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Okay, which one of you left this comment on her dream proposal video? 😂
It seems the comment has been deleted. I can’t find it under her video and I’m dying to know how the discussion in the comments went 🤣

edit: Never mind, just found it on a community post!

mermaidish

She did mention in one of her last few videos that her uploads would be slowing down in the coming weeks so I’m not surprised. It’s her first child so she probably didn’t know what to expect so I definitely don’t shun her for not having content ready. It can all come at you very fast!
Yeah, it’s possible she needed to slow down before the baby comes but wasn’t expecting it. Can’t really fault her for having other stuff on her mind. Hopefully she and the baby are doing well and she’s just taking it easy before he arrives.

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Drgluons real age and name etc are not public knowledge its a joke that he is 26 and blatantly not true. Also on sparkd he was portrayed as being boorish and sexist and racist to create drama for the reality show and portray others in his own team in a more favourable light. All three members of gluons team were playing a part. It worked that team won. Sparkd was a ridiculous over the top reality show. I do think drgluon has some interesting ideas and I do like that he is relatively inventive with what he does but I do get irritated when he doesn't seem to know the basics of the game. It's like is he doing it to create chaos or does he genuinely not know what he's doing.
I was watching his 100 baby challenge and the matriarch kept passing out from exhaustion but it never occurred to him to send her home to sleep and his toddlers rarely if ever get potty trained or bathed. How can you play and stream for 6 hours plus a day and not understand the basics.

The algorithm didn’t even tell me it was up and I’m a subscriber! This is how I found out lol

Unrelated but what is the obsession with “The Sims 4 but” titles? Is it just because it helps the algorithm by having Sims 4 at the front?
They're copying the minecraft/dsm titles in hopes of gaining their audience

my_gripes

Any thoughts on MsGryphi? I’ve seen only a handful of her videos and she seems pretty cool so far. I’d like to watch other sims creators, but I’m wary of a lot of them.

Scandiflowers

I like Devon's videos, but his videos can be SO LONG that by the end I forget what he was speaking about at the beginning
I watched one of his videos and I agree - he had real potential but his video was way too long for me to commit to watching more

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I totally agree. He seems like a super nice guy and that he has a heart of gold, but his sense of humor and content is way too juvenile to me. I haven’t watched any of his YT videos, but I have watched his streams a few times and I can’t watch for more than a couple minutes and I leave because I just can’t stand how.. immature.. his humor and community are. It’s almost like he is trying to entertain young children. He is an incredible builder and incredibly creative, but his streams are just weird.
I’ve only watched him on the sparkd series and I thought he came across terribly and a bit like an entitled prick imo!

DietGossip

VIP Member
Can not be bothered to watch plumbaelllas newest lazy video about playing the sims tutorials but I'm going ot guess the video goes something like this.
Random tiktok references and mentioning her being autistic.
Sims 1 tutorials brings her back because SHES BEEN THERE SINCE THE START
Sims 2 innovated so much from the sims 1 and you can see it in the tutorial.
Sims 3 is cute but the tutorial is a bit more annoying with it being forced.
Sims 4 is so overbearing and Emily is so annoying even if you can turn her off in the settings. Giving 5000 simelons for starting out makes the game too easy.
That's basically al her videos on each of the main sims games summed up and repeated who knows how many times.
I don't really wanna watch it just cause so many people have done it before, and PleasantSims did a video on the sims 2 one

BunnyHops

I've been watching Risshella a lot recently she uploads and streams regularly and her let's plays are consistent which I like. She is also responsive to her followers is not overly positive or negative about the game she just seems to enjoy playing. Maybe because she isn't a game changer. Thought I'd throw in a recommendation for a change.
Another Risshella viewer here 🙋🏼‍♀️ she definitely seems a lot more consistent than the others and I agree with all you’ve said there!!

On another note, when was the last time Deli actually finished an LP she started?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I saw that and was just well don't play it then. I'm not sure of the thought process of making a video to complain about a pack that literally nobody has asked you to either comment on or play. I mean the bar is so low when it comes to content ideas but seriously how long has it been since journey to baatu even came out.
She also clearly wasn’t the target audience for the pack? I wasn’t a fan of the rabbit holes but as an avid Star Wars fan I loved the pack and still do. Of course she’s going to hate it if she doesn’t care that much about the franchise in the first place.

shooksimmer

2 years ago. It didn't sell well, it wasn't reviewed or recieved well, and Youtube videos made on it weren't hits with the public either when it came out. No Sims Twitch/Youtuber found it profitable enough to extend a Lets' Play beyond 2-3 episodes, even James "35 episodes per Lets Play" Turner was deeply disappointed and dropped it swiftly, despite being a Star Wars fan.

I have no idea why she went back to it. Also, whoever is doing her editing is very into rapid cuts, it was a little hard to watch or follow what was happening in the video. I know that kind of rapid cutting and breathless, excitable voiceover is the style right now, but, heavens, it is tiring to watch sometimes.
I watched that video and thought it was terrible with her just screaming about how she’s against the tories and how she loves stranger things and Harry Potter at the start but the part of the video where she randomly mentioned licorice being her favorite candy made me gag. Ik that’s petty but I think it’s disgusting and watching her eat it made me dislike the video 😂

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Tbh that is really quite mean :( there’s so many ways to talk about someone than bringing something they can hardly help into it

I love SydMac but is she going to have an ad on every video now :unsure:
Completely agree with you on that first point, well said.

And I think it's sensible to do collaborations for custom content, I rarely delve into that area, so wouldn't have known about it without Deli promoting it: so it gets the pack advertised to a wider audience and maybe gives a newer content creator a bit of a boost.

I am noticing a lot of Youtubers having both more adverts inserted at the start and middle of their videos, and the adverts in question being both longer and stranger and a lot scammier (a lot of "make passive income by making audiobooks, find out how by paying £3K for our online course" yikes). I have to admit to using an adblock on Firefox to stop the adverts from playing at all if watching on my laptop, though of course that does not stop the random "this Sims video is sponsored by Audible/Tesla/Alabama Joes' Farming Goods" interludes. Still, we all have to make money somehow!

shooksimmer

Hatsy is so weird! I remember she used to be a normal Sims youtuber who was friends with lilsimsie but now her videos are so creepy😭
(Sorry for the long post in advance)A month or two ago on stream Lilsimsie talked about when she dyed her hair and mentioned that Steph0sims did it for her and left out Hatsy when she mentioned it. You can find the vod on her stream channel and it clearly shows Hatsy did it with Steph. I'm pretty sure they had a falling out bc they never talk about each other anymore or follow each other and they used to be so close. Hatsy seems like a weird, meanspirited person in general. She always used to talk about her life drama in ways that were extremely overdramatic and put her whole sister on blast to a bunch of (mostly young) strangers on the internet. This was before her machinimas which are just plain gross.
A few months ago she was replying to someone on twitter that her stories were not problematic despite the fact that so many of them involve pregnancy, child romance, and extreme weight loss in the thumbnail which can definitely be triggering for some people to see. The original poster deleted the tweet but he didn't even tag her so she just found it and responded to him trying to defend her choices.
hatsy1.png
hatsy2.png
hatsy3.png

Mind you this is her twiter header, and her channel is full of videos with thumbnails like this
hatsyheader.png

• Wow