Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Okay so I'm watching James video now. It's less annoying than Deli's so I can actually hear the lady talk lol. She does say they're working on a new game. I didn't hear it the first time with Deli's video, she says "we are building the next generation sims game and creative platform [...] we have a growing team focused on this game [...] our working title for this new generation is project rene" and then she's showing the creative tool.

Some people are saying that they're just sharing this info so they won't get into legal issues with Paralives because it looks very similar to it.

Okay I'll stop commenting on this now since it's off topic, sorry !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Charlene78

Chatty Member
What do you guys think about Whiny Brit ? She seems to have a lot going on (different TS4 videos/challenges, TS2, other games...)

berry

VIP Member
I honestly thought she was daft enough to use her full name and then pretend she had done something creative. It's not like other Simstubers don't use their full names on YouTube or let their names be known. I know kaylas full name as sad as that is. I even know Zeus real first name. I need a hobby honestly
Curious if you actually know her name now! I've followed her for probably 7 years now and I still don't know it. I'm like a toddler who is told not to do something (or in this case know something) I only want to do/know it more!

It never occured to me his name isn't actually Zeus hahahaha. What's his first name?!

Raychieee

Chatty Member
I don't even know what or who state farms is and I couldn't be bothered to watch. Is it just sims streamers reacting to be gifted subs? How much is 500 subs in pounds or dollars

VNDO

Chatty Member
Is it just me or are Lilsimsies' speedbuilds sped way too fast? I always have trouble watching them

Is it just me or are Lilsimsies' speedbuilds sped way too fast? I always have trouble watching them

drublood

Well yes I agree if some people find it problematic then yes I don’t think a creator should use it. I don’t watch James very often and never a build so I can’t be sure if he says it or not. Does Lil Simsie say it?
Not sure about Lil simsie, but I’ve heard ms gryphi make the switch.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t be so confident.

All purchases Id make too 😂 well to be honest, ive spend many of 100's on lego 😬😬😂
Issue is I don't think James is going around spending 100's of dollars on clothing pieces then whinging they have no money for renovations 😂

No but you don't understand, she uses organic grass fed ghee, not butter, okay, you and I are not the same /s
I just had a look at the price of organic grass fed ghee and its around 11.20aus/7.61 euros for 500ml. It would be okay but I feel she would probably go through it pretty fast.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
I think it is because it's an electric car, it has cameras, and I think someone here said that James had a Tesla already (I think it was visible in one of her vlogs) so it'd make sense that she'd follow him and get the same car as well

Edit : yeah that's a tesla (his car on the pics, and Deli's shape is the same so yeah).
Of course she has one. 🙄

Raychieee

Chatty Member
I thought this too but then simgurufrost said on Twitter that it’s the first time they’ve properly collabed with a simmer on a kit so that makes me think it’s different
Xsurbansimx and aveline are sims content creators and youtubers who collaborated on the desert luxe kit.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Are all the game changers playing Dreamlight Valley? I know lilsimsie and Deli were/are but that’s about it. I expect for many are doing it because there is a lot of crossover with the audiences. Like when they all jumped on Animal Crossing new Horizons.

Deli is a simp for EA. Always had been, always will be. It’s one of the reasons I can’t stand her. I actually think James can be really annoying as well In his LPs but at least he creates content which is more than be said for many of the game changers.

I have tried to watch Dr Gluon but he doesn’t click with me. I remember reading he was difficult during that Spark show but of course it could be rubbish. I don’t believe he’s 26!

Elsybee

Also I found deligracy and James couple channel recommended to me and it makes me wonder why Deli made another vlogging channel in the first place.
IIRC, Deli said the couple channel was connected to James' channel so when she decided to separate vlogs from her main channel she had to make a new one.