Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
Unfortunately that’s standard house price for the area she lives, you pay for the postcode not the house/land size around here!
I grew up, and still live in, the next suburb over from Deli & James, and as a local it was very easy to figure out where she lived based on her Instagram stories of the beach and her sims house layout lol
Very true, I am from a small town so these prices are crazy to me!

Reactions: 2

HannahBananah

And the sewing machine story? No company is gonna send you a sewing machine because you make sims content. (If she had more than one braincell and is actually good at sewing she could actually milk this by doing a "Turning Sims4 clothes into irl clothes" video or something

This would be such a fun video to watch! Remember when she used to bake food from the sims irl? That was actually fun and creative!

& I actually wouldn’t mind the Barbie series, as I’m super excited for the movie to come out next year. But I’m not gonna get my hopes up, because she will either not get past three episodes or not do it at all 😛
D6D057FA-9700-439F-AB68-B29403CEF199.jpeg

Charlene78

Chatty Member
I'm not sure why people are getting mad that some sims tubers are saying the sims 5 was announced I know that they didn't actually use the term sims 5 but it was announced that the next generation of the game was in development and it had the code name Rene. This is what they did when they announced the sims 4 it was described as the next gen and it also had a code name. So techn8cally it's correct to say they announced the sims 5.
I have never followed development news about the sims game so I wasn't aware of that. I tend to not get excited for stuff unless I have "proof" just in case. I'll wait for someone from EA to confirm it is TS5 🤭

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Just watching James’ TS5 deep dive. I love him 😍 he’s not just blowing smoke up EA’s arse, he has actual opinions. And his comedic timing and delivery is impeccable. Huge fan.

edited to add: just seen the 2 comments above mine with a massively differing opinion on James to me.

This might be a silly question but I'm just curious how people found out about James and Deli when they first started dating? Like was it something she announced or did people slowly figure it out? I haven't really watched her since when she was with someone else

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I think this is the third or fourth video I’ve saw pop up on my feed where a youtuber explains ”everything we know about infants“ Perhaps I missed the detailed post from the Sims themselves but surely these videos are mostly just speculation?

Lostcat

Chatty Member
I saw that and was just well don't play it then. I'm not sure of the thought process of making a video to complain about a pack that literally nobody has asked you to either comment on or play. I mean the bar is so low when it comes to content ideas but seriously how long has it been since journey to baatu even came out.
2 years ago. It didn't sell well, it wasn't reviewed or recieved well, and Youtube videos made on it weren't hits with the public either when it came out. No Sims Twitch/Youtuber found it profitable enough to extend a Lets' Play beyond 2-3 episodes, even James "35 episodes per Lets Play" Turner was deeply disappointed and dropped it swiftly, despite being a Star Wars fan.

I have no idea why she went back to it. Also, whoever is doing her editing is very into rapid cuts, it was a little hard to watch or follow what was happening in the video. I know that kind of rapid cutting and breathless, excitable voiceover is the style right now, but, heavens, it is tiring to watch sometimes.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
The issue I have with her is her not acknowledging that she is very privileged and that it has been a huge factor in achieving such an incredible body transformation in less than a year. Yes she put in the work and no one can take that away from her, but she had so many advantages that the average person doesn’t have. She was able to afford expensive ingredients to make healthy meals and she had a lot of time to cook and workout. She has the luxury of making a good income while working very few hours in a week. I’d love to be able to dedicate that much to my time to being healthy, but it’s just not the reality for me and most other people. And that’s fine, I don’t hold our different life circumstances against her, but I wish she’d acknowledge it a bit.
Oh definitely. I don't think she realizes how easier she has it compared to most people. She did say "I know not everyone can afford this fitness program" but yeah she's kind of very self centered 🤭

Reactions: 1

tropicanaorange

I was just watching one of Kelsey’s streams where she’s building a pink house for her pink gen twins and it didn’t take long for her to get mad at her audience for constantly complaining about what she was doing 😂 she’s truly so terrible at decorating.

It baffles me that she calls herself a professional sims player yet she still doesn’t know how to freely rotate objects. I remember her audience was trying to tell her how to do it once and she said she couldn’t do it because you can only do it if you’re using the sims 3 camera? (I don’t know if that’s true or not because I’m not a pc player so hopefully one of you can clarify)

She also said something was “fantastiche” which anyone who watches Clare knows she says that all the time so it tracks with what people are saying about Kelsey copying

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she did this.

This is going to be one of the pettier, possibly dumber things I say on here but: I think a lot of her Sims are ugly. For all the effort she puts into them, despite her giving makeovers in almost every episode (at least in her NSB series), her Sims are just kinda ugly to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree I know she can't help inherited facial features but the clothes and hair she chooses is always really bad. Fox Berry especially but that's probably because she doesn't know how to dress male sims. My main gripe with kelsey other than the constant sweet baby angel and squealing enthusiastically every time her sims do anything has to be that every Sim is the same. Even in nsb that gives you traits to work a personality off she gives all her sims the perfect loveable bland sweet baby angel personality. I know traits do not matter in thr Sims but she is telling a story make some effort.

Scandiflowers

This might be a dumb thing to say because I have no knowledge in exercising but... shouldn't Deligracy be more "toned" or muscular with all the exercising she's been doing ? Or is this normal progress ? I feel like the fact that she has terrible form in some exercises makes them less efficient. She also seems to have an issue with her toes/fees lifting for every single exercise I've seen so far, this can't be right ?

On this one, her feet keep lifting
View attachment 1639364
I have exercised four times a week for the last two and a half years and am still fat!

Honestly I’m getting the impression that vixella isn’t a very supportive person in general. I have been looking at different simmers posts on Instagram that are at twitchcon. She went, and she is hardly in any photos with other simmers. Her whole “I don’t have any friends” is starting to make more and more sense. Kinda hard to make friends when you don’t talk to anyone other than your boyfriend and a couple of his friends.
The only person I’ve seen her talk about really genuinely like a friend is Steph0Sims

tropicanaorange

You do need to use the sims 3 camera but it's very easy to switch (literally one button you can change at anytime)
Ah thank you for the clarification! It’s interesting to me because I’m on console so we only have the sims 4 camera but we can still freely rotate objects

tropicanaorange

I imagine Plumbella‘s contribution was picking what designs she liked or what items she liked. I doubt she designed any herself. Kind of like how xUrbanSimsx did when she did a collab.
I thought this too but then simgurufrost said on Twitter that it’s the first time they’ve properly collabed with a simmer on a kit so that makes me think it’s different

BeeSmart

Sure, a Laundry List + some changes to how tutorials work make for the biggest update in the Sims 4 this year. :rolleyes: Totally not clickbait at all.
I was literally just thinking the same thing when I saw the title on SatchOnSims video. Really biggest? Also, I don't know why all of a sudden Youtube's algorithm really really wants me to watch his videos.

shooksimmer

In Delis newest video she openly admitted she already did her first sim makeover back in 2020 and was already doing it two years later. Also around 16:15 she mentions that she isn't super trendy or fashionable but tries to look into the latest trends, yet here she is spending hundreds of dollars on one shirt/dress. Finally does anyone think her sims style hasn't changed that much at all since the sims 4 came out. The first sims she made would fit right in with the ones she made today. The main difference is that she uses cc and makes more diverse sims after getting dragged for whitewashing sims in the past. (first image is her first sim, the second is from her high school lp)

Her first sim she made
1663001981181.png

VibingintheGarden

I heard that Twitter is going to charge for blue checkmarks now so who do you think is going to pay for their marks? Honestly, I don't think any of the game changers are prominent enough to be verified, so it will be interesting to see who decides they need to keep theirs. I guess we can all point and laugh at the losers who have to pay to be verified, now that the prestige is gone. I'm betting Deli will keep hers, got to look like she is important. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Just so people know, Deli, Vixella, James and any other game changers who got verified, were verified at EA's behest. They didn't actually earn their checks. EA just pulled some strings and voila, verified.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
I’m probably lilsimsie’s biggest critic on these threads but I do appreciate that she appears to be playing the long game. I think that, deep down, she knows that she won’t be able to sustain this as a career until retirement so is making (and - by virtue of never leaving her house - saving) as much money as possible whilst the sun shines.

This is the exact opposite of James Turner and Deligracy, who seem to be treating their (already precarious) careers as a vocation and spending money like there’s no tomorrow.

This is obviously an ill-informed outside perspective (for all we know, James may be investing in stocks and shares on the side and be raking it in).
I definitely don't think James is the one spending big, it would be deli!