Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raychieee

Chatty Member
We talk alot about what various simstubers do that annoy us but what could say Deli and the others do to make you watch again. Or is a lost cause

anniemouse

VIP Member
I also hate that she puts hating tories down to being northern. She never seems to actually give a good reason as to why to hate them other than she’s been told to, fuck thatcher, blah blah blah (I won’t turn the thread political but this is me in no way supporting the tories). I could have swore she also said once that she didn’t read the manistefos so in turn was just voting labour to vote labour without actually knowing what they were planning on doing with the government in their term (granted, the plan doesn’t always go through but still a good idea to know what you’re exactly voting for). She’s so fickle it’s unbelievable.
Just what I was coming to say, she hates them because she’s northern (I’m also not supporting them nor judging northern people, I’m actually Scottish)

tropicanaorange

I don't know if there's a mod for that but she could be editing the bodies in cas individually
Nah he was that weight as soon as he aged up. Unless she aged him up off camera, slimmed him down, and then aged him back down again to age him up in the video which is a lot of effort 😂

shooksimmer

So
Just relooked at Steph0Sims’ Patreon plea and the comments are pretty savage. Has she done much on Patreon? She’s down to 35 subscribers, assuming minimum tier that’s £100 income a month.

The thing with Stef is actually her videos are GOOD and usually interesting and she has a lot of great video ideas. But how on earth is she able to survive in south London uploading every three months?
Forgot to reply to this when I saw it but I completely agree. On an earlier part of this thread I posted a tweet of her complaining that people think her quantity of work means she doesn't work hard when clearly everyone means that it's not worth paying a monthly fee for someone that won't even upload something every month. She posted a tweet asking which Sims she should use for high school almost a month ago and still no idea when that video will happen when every other simmer has already moved on from the high school pack. When she barely uploads anything, nobody is going to pay a monthly fee for hardly anything in comparison to other patreons. She doesn't even do exclusive live streams or any other actual perks that other pateron members have besides a discord. Also I agree that she actually does come up with creative and different ideas but her editing and general loudness of the videos makes it irritating to watch.
1663281311250.png

shooksimmer

Has anyone watched Aveline's latest video?
I haven’t watched Aveline in a while. She was a pretty good builder but I got bored of watching speed builds and prefer building videos where the person does it in real time. I remember on a different forum people mentioned how she used to constantly do single mom houses but idk if she’s still doing that. I don’t know how much input she had on the kit but I do like it and I’m sure she brought up some good ideas. I felt the same way about the kit urban sims did but I’m not buying any of the kits unless they’re free.

VibingintheGarden

Has anyone watched Aveline's latest video?
Who? Honestly had no idea who this person was. Seeing her also brought up a memory of someone in the Sims community leaving and working for Twitch and I can't remember who it was. I think their name started with an A. It was a long time ago, like 2016 and my memory is not what it used to be. Also, why does she need FIVE channels?

Then I remembered Holliebb and I went to check up on her. Yep, still working for EA but I wonder for how much longer. Not like there are many programs to coordinate since she just recently went back to the office. I saw an article or a video a while ago that listed these type of "seat filling" jobs as adult babysitting and I couldn't agree more. Since we have this looming recession on the horizon, I wonder if she'll come crawling back to streaming if she loses her job. I doubt it will work out for her if she does because she kind of said "screw you, I'll take the money" to her community when she took the job. Something about her always rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it was taking a sponsorship from an undie brand and wearing them on her head or maybe it was something else. Just never liked her.

Scandiflowers

Does anyone else find it weird that Clare stopped uploading? I know she's probably close to having her baby or has had her baby but she's been consistent for years. I would have thought she would pre-record content for when she was gone, even just 1 video a week to keep her audience happy. Just leaving your audience with nothing is the kiss of death in some cases.
Oh wow, no video in three weeks. That’s really unlike her as she’s usually so professional and on it. Has she said she’s on maternity leave? Is she still streaming?

mmay1414

i love mira rae's videos. i cant explain it but she rarely posts and still gets thousands of views (including mine). does anyone have any theories? mine is that she's the only one who does her unique style of storytelling

my_gripes

I don't even know what or who state farms is and I couldn't be bothered to watch. Is it just sims streamers reacting to be gifted subs? How much is 500 subs in pounds or dollars
State Farm is an insurance company. Kind of a weird sponsor considering the content she makes lol