Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deli is such a clutz. She reposted a Vogue cover with Emma Chamberlain that is over a month old from a random Instagram profile that disses the cover. Emma posted the same cover on her profile in August that Deli could have shared instead. This just looks like she’s sharing old news about a person she doesn’t even follow. Never change, Deli 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Deli is such a clutz. She reposted a Vogue cover with Emma Chamberlain that is over a month old from a random Instagram profile that disses the cover. Emma posted the same cover on her profile in August that Deli could have shared instead. This just looks like she’s sharing old news about a person she doesn’t even follow. Never change, Deli 😁
She’s such an idiot… it’s like she can’t get anything right on the internet because she just doesn’t pay attention 🤦🏻‍♀️ How can someone who’s job is literally the internet be so inept with it

Reactions: 5
Remember when she tried to ass kiss Shane Dawson with that makeup palette he collabed on or when she kept trying to get pewdiepies attention and support him even after his racist comments? This is the exact same thing. She’s always just trying to get more famous influencers to notice her even if she has nothing in common with them. The same way she is with tagging brands so she can get pr. She just wants the attention without making interesting or viral content that would get her attention or a consistent audience.

Reactions: 9
Let's put it to a vote, what's more embarrassing, Plumbella's Twitter or Deligracy's dancing on Instagram ?
I was going to say that as cringey as the dancing is, she’s just having fun and I can’t really dislike her for it. But then she hit me with that thing about Monday being the best day of the week…unless she was being sarcastic, I can’t get behind that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s always just trying to get more famous influencers to notice her even if she has nothing in common with them.
True, and it's always so jarring and out of context, especially that makeup palette. Does she really think these exponentially bigger Youtubers will notice her and, what, do a collab?

I was going to say that as cringey as the dancing is, she’s just having fun and I can’t really dislike her for it. But then she hit me with that thing about Monday being the best day of the week…unless she was being sarcastic, I can’t get behind that lol
Oh no. She legit does not understand why us regular working folks hate Mondays. She loves them because it’s a fresh start!

• Haha
In the latest video, Deli tries to replicate a house renovation made by an architecture studio from Australia, whose name she mentioned several times throughout the video. We soon discover why, because she says that she would like to collaborate with them on her own house, adding "Maybe one day, dreams come true!". Immediately after, she reminds us that her period is due soon and that she has diarrhea.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when she tried to ass kiss Shane Dawson with that makeup palette he collabed on or when she kept trying to get pewdiepies attention and support him even after his racist comments? This is the exact same thing. She’s always just trying to get more famous influencers to notice her even if she has nothing in common with them. The same way she is with tagging brands so she can get pr. She just wants the attention without making interesting or viral content that would get her attention or a consistent audience.
She did this so much last year with H3 and Teddy Fresh. I think it’s why she also started saying “With peace and love” 🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh no. She legit does not understand why us regular working folks hate Mondays. She loves them because it’s a fresh start!
My husband saw her post about that and he said "oh my god that's only what an unemployed person would say !" 😂

• Haha
In the latest video, Deli tries to replicate a house renovation made by an architecture studio from Australia, whose name she mentioned several times throughout the video. We soon discover why, because she says that she would like to collaborate with them on her own house, adding "Maybe one day, dreams come true!". Immediately after, she reminds us that her period is due soon and that she has diarrhea.
🙄 does she not realize that most people have to, you know, work and earn money for the things they want?

And while I’m all for removing the stigma against periods, Deli reallly needs to chill with her constant period updates. Using it as excuse to not do any work does nothing to promote a better conversation about menstruation. And talking about having diarrhea? Jfc why do you want or need this to be public knowledge?

🙄 does she not realize that most people have to, you know, work and earn money for the things they want?

And while I’m all for removing the stigma against periods, Deli reallly needs to chill with her constant period updates. Using it as excuse to not do any work does nothing to promote a better conversation about menstruation. And talking about having diarrhea? Jfc why do you want or need this to be public knowledge?
All those adverts we grew up with about playing tennis and rollerskating on your period…and then there’s Deli.

Does anyone else find it weird that Clare stopped uploading? I know she's probably close to having her baby or has had her baby but she's been consistent for years. I would have thought she would pre-record content for when she was gone, even just 1 video a week to keep her audience happy. Just leaving your audience with nothing is the kiss of death in some cases.

did y'all see lilsimsie's new video about "recreating a terrifying irl floorplan"? she pretty much just drew out the floorplan into the sims using walls square by square and called it a day. she didn't try furnishing it or anything 🤦‍♀️ i get that she posts every day, but the fact that people eat up these lazy video ideas blows my mind.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
did y'all see lilsimsie's new video about "recreating a terrifying irl floorplan"? she pretty much just drew out the floorplan into the sims using walls square by square and called it a day. she didn't try furnishing it or anything 🤦‍♀️ i get that she posts every day, but the fact that people eat up these lazy video ideas blows my mind.
Oh, come on Kayla, that floorplan was all over Reddit/Twitter last week, and ten thousand people poked fun at it already and pointed out the flaws and discrepancies. If you're going to recreate it in a video, at least either:
(a) furnish it in a horrible and entertaining manner (like in 1970s browns and oranges, or 1980s florals), or
(b) create it, and then try to renovate it into a sane and useable house using a tiny budget.

What a lazy, lazy video.

• Wow
At the end of the video, Kayla did attempt to redo it and I thought she would furnish that one, but she just bulldozed it and ended the video. I think she might just be busy/stressed because she's moving. She has missed many uploads these last few weeks as well.

Reactions: 2
At the end of the video, Kayla did attempt to redo it and I thought she would furnish that one, but she just bulldozed it and ended the video. I think she might just be busy/stressed because she's moving. She has missed many uploads these last few weeks as well.
Oh god, if she's moving all is forgiven. Most stressful experience in the world! Sent me madly scatty last year and caused many a task to be left half-done!

Does anyone else find it weird that Clare stopped uploading? I know she's probably close to having her baby or has had her baby but she's been consistent for years. I would have thought she would pre-record content for when she was gone, even just 1 video a week to keep her audience happy. Just leaving your audience with nothing is the kiss of death in some cases.
Oh wow, no video in three weeks. That’s really unlike her as she’s usually so professional and on it. Has she said she’s on maternity leave? Is she still streaming?

She did mention in one of her last few videos that her uploads would be slowing down in the coming weeks so I’m not surprised. It’s her first child so she probably didn’t know what to expect so I definitely don’t shun her for not having content ready. It can all come at you very fast!

Reactions: 4
She did mention in one of her last few videos that her uploads would be slowing down in the coming weeks so I’m not surprised. It’s her first child so she probably didn’t know what to expect so I definitely don’t shun her for not having content ready. It can all come at you very fast!
Yeah, it’s possible she needed to slow down before the baby comes but wasn’t expecting it. Can’t really fault her for having other stuff on her mind. Hopefully she and the baby are doing well and she’s just taking it easy before he arrives.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.