Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the money she spent on useless crap over the years, she could have bought a house 10 years before 💀
And she wouldn't have bought it at the top of the market. I'm not wishing any ill will on her or James but when we go into an economic downturn, I don't know if they'll be able to keep the house, especially with how low effort Deli is. During an economic downturn, people aren't going to buy merch or buy twitch subs/bits/donations and ad revenue goes down [30% or more is expected]. With how much she complains about not being able to buy what she wants, I'm guessing they are living basically paycheck to paycheck, with nothing saved and spending everything they make.

Reactions: 2
I just watched Simsie's new video about the new kit. God I'm so annoyed right now, does she have to say she's a builder every other minute? WE GET IT. You don't like CAS but your builds are super mediocre. That plain white couch in every other house she builds and cheap kitchen and pc. She repeats every other sentence to extend the length of the video. Or maybe It’s Dan’s editing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should’ve called it “I’m out of ideas”…

DB314535-7-E9-A-4256-A58-D-11-F7-CDCBD063.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Funny thing, when I posted about Deli's threesome video, I searched to see if someone else talked about it and back in 2016 they were talking about Vixella and a legacy she started, including taking bets on how long it lasted. It's amazing to see how far back the laziness goes. Kelsey replays 100 Baby, Lilsimsie replays Not So Berry, Vixella replays Legacies. I don't know why people watch them.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1551330
I don't understand how her views are still doing relatively well. She still pulls 100-300k views per video the last few months even though she makes mediocre content and isn't even that engaging even to a child audience the way Clare is. Even Steph0sims puts some effort into her videos regardless of if I actually like them and only putting a video out once every few months. She still gains about 10k subscribers each month, but her views are slowly going down. Also in November 2019 she must have deleted a bunch of videos because it says -3 million views and 10,000 subscribers lost around January 2020. Was there some scandal with her I missed?

Reactions: 1
Question for everyone; do you think any small simmers you watch [under 50,000 subs] have what it takes to be the next large simmer?

The reason I ask is #1 if you are watching someone with this kind of quality, please share and #2 I went to college for research and I LOVE statistics and data. I've noticed some trends, like views being down, even with new releases and it being summer. Big simmers not sticking to schedules, taking extended time off, general disinterest in the game etc. and that tells me that there is room in the market for someone I've dubbed a "disrupter." A disrupter is simply someone who "comes out of no where" and changes the dynamics of the community. I'd love for someone, not game changer affiliated, to shoot to popularity and give the lazy game changers a run for their money. :ROFLMAO:

On a Deli-related note, you know that mug of hers with the 3D plumbob on it? I’m a sucker for a cute mug, but $160?! Does it make coffee on its own?

6FADDCC7-5E79-46A4-BC5C-6BBDA1FC8079.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I don't understand how her views are still doing relatively well. She still pulls 100-300k views per video the last few months even though she makes mediocre content and isn't even that engaging even to a child audience the way Clare is. Even Steph0sims puts some effort into her videos regardless of if I actually like them and only putting a video out once every few months. She still gains about 10k subscribers each month, but her views are slowly going down. Also in November 2019 she must have deleted a bunch of videos because it says -3 million views and 10,000 subscribers lost around January 2020. Was there some scandal with her I missed?
From what I can see, she hid some Tiktok, Riddle, Gacha and Reaction videos. Those videos all relied on content from other creators, so I bet she got copyright claims on them and had to remove them. I'm guessing the 10k subs loss is just a dead sub purge. Social Blade is a bit wonky when they show things. You can go from 500 subs to 499 and they show you lost 100 subs. Social Blade is not reliable anymore, since Youtube stopped allowing them to actually see real time stats.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1551330
Someone needs to take the randomize button away from her, jesus! 💀

Also, I was just watching a speedbuild by SimDay ("Celebrity Penthouse in Del Sol Valley" if anyone wants to know) and saw this comment 😂
Screenshot (74).png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's okay Deli, you can keep them for James to eat
Screenshot 2022-09-04 at 16-17-09 Stories • Instagram.png

Remember she made him eat those after eating his Valentine's cupcake
Screenshot 2022-09-04 at 16-19-12 I ruined Valentines Day... - YouTube.png

After watching her for a while, I can tell she never follows recipes 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Question for everyone; do you think any small simmers you watch [under 50,000 subs] have what it takes to be the next large simmer?

The reason I ask is #1 if you are watching someone with this kind of quality, please share and #2 I went to college for research and I LOVE statistics and data. I've noticed some trends, like views being down, even with new releases and it being summer. Big simmers not sticking to schedules, taking extended time off, general disinterest in the game etc. and that tells me that there is room in the market for someone I've dubbed a "disrupter." A disrupter is simply someone who "comes out of no where" and changes the dynamics of the community. I'd love for someone, not game changer affiliated, to shoot to popularity and give the lazy game changers a run for their money. :ROFLMAO:

I've posted a list prior in this thread. But, yes, some of them COULD be the next big thing bc they're entertaining and consistent.... But they won't ever be bc no small channel is going to get that attention bc people are too far up the ass of the same 5 channels (seriously, look at any thread ever asking for reccomendations, it's the same 5-10 people over and over. No one ever shares small channels bc YT buries them. I had a witch of a time finding half the ones I've shared. It's sad), also, most of them have families and other jobs, so they're prob never going to get up to where a FT YT is. Even if they're more consistent and far more creative with their stories. (even if half of them have done some combo of the trifecta of Sims challenges - 100 Baby, Disney Princess, not so berry 😂)

Reactions: 1
Have to agree with this take from sims twitter
00184FE6-A9C5-44F9-B1E8-E22CBED381B7.png

I really wanted to like satchonsims (the creator from the video) when I found his channel but he’s basically become another Pixelade and uses exaggerated clickbait in every video. It’s always the exact same the game is broken or this pack sucks. Its all just seems like he’s doing it for outrage views and clicks since it’s the same video after every single update add drop or pack announcement. I am all for calling out Ea but this is not the serve he thinks it is. He’s relying on the sims just as much as the normal game changers but in a different lamer way

satchonsims kept coming up on my Instagram and I found him extremely annoying. I blocked his IG and set his channel to ‘do not recommend’ on YouTube.

Message your sister and stop annoying us with this. Why is she sharing this ? 10 different Instagram stories to talk about a dress she's gonna buy, so shallow... I'm sorry I just find her so annoying. Maybe she should have a second Instagram account for her vlog channel and post that crap there.

I've been trying not to spend money on useless things lately (not that I'm a big spender to start with) because I'm reworking my budget because of the price increases that are stressing me out and I don't want to see a rich bish telling me about the dresses she's gonna buy and how big of a dilemma it is for her :rolleyes: ("I mighhhht geet the bluuuuuue dress too becauuse I doonn'tt knowww it might look goodddd what do yaaa thiiiink" :rolleyes:)

She can probably only buy one because each of them are 200$... They're all ugly and she's never gonna wear them because she doesn't go out (no offense, I don't go out much either 🤭)
Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 10-37-10 Stories • Instagram.png

She's just trying to bump up her interactions, so many influencers post the most useless questions they could just google just to get people to interact with their boring stories

Edit: Just wanted to add tho that knowing Deli she probably DID also want people to ask her where the dresses are from so she could casually say “Oh it’s these 200$ ones”

Last edited:
  • Wow
The dresses are so ugly. No one cares which one you pick 🙄

Can't wait for the try on when they arrive 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.