Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

my_gripes

Yes, I really like Marmelad and Schnuck and I would totally recommend them. I like their builds and their style. I also like their channels because they make stop motion videos and I really like that. I don’t always like speedbuilds because they’re really fast sometimes and then they make me nauseous or tired.
That’s the reason why I like Devon Bumpkin :) his videos are more chill.

So: Marmelad or Schnuck, haha! O, and Lucy!
I love all the builders you’ve named. Stop motion builders are the absolute best in my opinion due to their ingenuity unlike any of the builders. I find speed builds literally nauseating too haha. I enjoy DB’s chill Let’s Builds.

Reactions: 1

MidnightAura

VIP Member
A lot of game changers don’t play or stream on release or when the embargo ends. I don’t really understand why you wouldn’t. But I suspect many of them don’t enjoy the game quite as much as they claim!

lilsimsie’s streams literally stress me out so much. like the way she’s always having a mental breakdown when people suggest things and saying she’s going to cry. Just the way she talks makes ME anxious
YES! Which is a shame because when she’s not anxious and having a mental breakdown her streams are actually really good! She contradicts herself by saying that she doesn’t mind when people give constructive criticism by saying stuff like “maybe you should do this.” Or “maybe this item from this pack?” Yet she still freaks out when people do word it that way. It’s only every once and a while when she actually likes the suggestion she doesn’t freak out.
I swear I try so hard to word things so carefully in chat and she still will take my tone wrong. One time she was ranting how it is inappropriate for people to be diagnosing her when she wasn’t feeling well because people kept saying why they thought she wasn’t feeling well. I commented in chat “I’m not defending people who are doing that, but did you hear about that one TV host who a nurse noticed a lump on his neck and wrote in to get it looked at and it ended up being cancer?” I literally said people shouldn’t be doing that, but I just thought it was amazing how that one nurse basically saved that guy by catching his cancer at an early stage. And of course, she ready my message and called me out and was chewing me out saying it’s still not appropriate for chat to be doing that to her and was going on and on and on basically yelling at me. My anxiety went crazy after that because she completely called me out when I literally said it wasn't ok for people to do that I just found that interesting… I swear she looks for people to call out sometimes. When she is building I will see NOTHING in the chat but positive comments. And yet she will read off a negative one. I swear half the time she makes them up too because I will even go back and look for the message or to see if a message was deleted and I won’t see anything..

• Wow

PinkAries

I was watching Kelsey’s NSB (not today’s but last weeks) and she was saying she didn’t get proper feedback because she’s like 2 weeks ahead filming videos because it’s easier to keep up with her schedule and all I can think is: girl you upload TWO videos a week. What schedule??? There are tons of YouTubers who upload videos DAILY and they manage just fine.
I love Kelsey but ur so right

VibingintheGarden

If they're still doing the challenge but skipping one part, fine. If they're skipping EVERYTHING, then they aren't doing the challenge and that's different.
What are your thoughts on Lilsimsie locking the toddlers in a room, so she doesn't have to deal with them, while doing the 100 Baby Challenge or people cheating up needs so they don't have to waste time fulfilling them? Does that defeat the challenge?

Raychieee

Chatty Member
I sound so rude but who actually buys her merch? Like is anyone really walking around with a Deligracy phone case? I remember Lilsimsie doing like pyjamas as merch and a calendar of her posing with animals a while back, the idea was cute and a nice change from t shirts and hoodies tbf but it makes me wonder if anyone actually buys this stuff
It may be parents buying it for their kids. I know I struggle to come up with ideas for my teens birthdays. It's likely parents who have no clue who anyone is are buying it. Also some viewers genuinely seem to believe that streamers and youtubers are living in dire poverty and are only able to pay the electricity bill and create content if they buy stuff from them. Obviously I support anyone spending their money how they want but there are children and teens using their parents credit cards without asking to buy subs and bits too.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
The only reason Bowser’s profile got them a one-night stay in this hotel is because it’s a dog profile from Melbourne with a relatively significant number of followers. And the only reason he has followers is because he’s Deli’s dog. I hate to say it, but it isn’t his personality or lovable nature that brought on the followers.
Yeah I usually love dogs and animals but let's be honest this dog has no personality... "such master such dog" (I don't know if this expression is right, don't hit me)
I actually stopped following the dog's Instagram because Deli kept posting the same content on her Instagram and then on his...

Robot2350

Chatty Member
Deli just needs to admit she wants the soft do nothing life. I’d respect that because not everyone is or has to be a hard worker. It’s the pretense of working to exhaustion and relatability that’s killing me.
I wanna know what she is exhausted over? 😂 She barely films/streams so what else could she be doing?

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Hope we get another boring Deli Vlog on her painting her hallway! 🤞🏻😂

Deli says the blue is rough but have you seen her paint job 😬 if you haven't look at the screenshot above!
I'm surprised she, with her high standards, doesn't have an actual piece of furniture to hide the shoes in. Not very classy Deli !!

Also, why does she call it "blue" ? It's black ? Is there something I'm missing here lol

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Clare should do some type of legacy play as that gets her views and she seems to like playing something with rules to follow. I agree her nsb is a bit boring probably because she has no direction. When she pretends that her Sims get pregnant without her say so it annoys me. Firstly you control them and have set risky woohoo to a certain percentage if you don't want a baby have risky woohoo at 0. Also she could have done a storyline where she puts her toddler up for adoption if she really wanted to do a realistic storyline. I'm saying there's options other than having a 70 year old with a toddler.

shooksimmer

How many mansions do people possibly need? Deli's built like 10 mansions. Everyone builds mansions. Who plays with mansions? I must be playing the game wrong because I gravitate toward smallish cozy houses that fit the needs of my families. It already takes Sims a ridiculous amount of time to traverse upstairs to downstairs, then outside for work/school. I can't imagine how long it would take in a mansion. So impractical for 99% of players.
Sometimes I do like building mansions in the game when I feel like building instead of playing with a sim. Usually I can make an idea of a big family that lives there and then make the sims for the house. I also imagine when posting on youtube that the title "dream mansion" will attract more viewer than "small cozy home". A lot of viewers might not be good at making big houses so they like seeing other people try it out. I do agree that mansions aren't the best for gameplay since sims in the sims 4 are so slow and get confused and cancel actions so easily.

I feel like in general the packs now work fine and with a few exceptions such as dine out and my wedding stories most the packs aren't filled with game breaking bugs. My wedding stories just felt like a pack rushed for a Valentines release date that didn't have that big of a budget compared to werewolves combined with how Sims 4 sims can act during events so it was destined to fail. Even dream home decorator didn't glitch out on me with my mods and I only have problems with simulation lag even with the simulation unclogged mod.
I agree. A majority of bugs are base game. Not from the packs. I really wish they would fix dine out. I also I reallly wish they did another pack refresh.

tropicanaorange

Kelsey posted an occult baby challenge and said she didn’t bother checking whether anyone had already done a similar challenge. That’s so lazy for a “professional sims player”

mermaidish

I just want to know why she insists on choosing the worst thumbnails. Honestly, the one for her latest vlog makes her look like an amateur. If I saw that randomly in my feed without knowing who she was, there’s no way I’d be intrigued by that thumbnail. I’d assume she doesn’t really know what she’s doing.

mmay1414

Yeah, it's weird that Deli would discontinue the LP to make more lifestyle videos and say its due to popularity when even her lowest viewed LP part got more views than the vlog

McDonalds produces more food than most restaurants. That’s not reflective of the quality of their output.
so people at McDs dont work hard? not sure what youre trying to say bc McDs makes a lot more money than a lone fancy restaurant

i dont even like simsie that much, it's just that there are people like Deli making Simsie look like a much harder worker and content a lot better so i dont have that complaint about her

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I love the idea of my nails getting done as I think they are so pretty and can make your hands look so nice. I got mine done for my wedding. But I was relieved to get rid of them after because at the time I was horse riding and working with horses and it was a pain. Also as I wasn’t used to them everything was difficult 🤣

Im sure lots of people can’t understand Deli spending thousands on designer shoes or her organic kick or the personal trainer that she clearly isn’t following!
If I had to choose between getting my nails done or a personal trainer I would totally choose nails. I don’t get mine done because I’m too lazy to go in reguarly to get them refreshed but I never question people who do. (I also never question people paying for a trainer but that certainly doesn’t float my boat)

Snackerdoodledoo

I thought Plumbella said she was aromantic?
Either way it’s a weird thing for her to tell her audience. But I’ve noticed her audience love her when she talks about anxiety and things and if she mentions her sexuality her community lose their minds.
She might have. Idk. I was just replying to the other comments that brought up asexual.

But, yeah, if she said aromatic, then idk why she'd have crushes bc that seems counterintuitive. I don't see an issue with her telling people, but not if she thinks that her whole personality (the way she seems to go on and on about anxiety and autism though, I'm sure she does talk about it TOO much though).

shooksimmer

Oh my god, when did Hatsy come back? Seriously, gone for year and a half, then comes back to a resounding MEH. 10-20k views on her new videos. Considering the amount of work that goes into those videos and the views she is getting, I don't imagine she'll hang around very long. Sims content and what is popular has changed in almost 2 years. GoodChills Studio and many other machinima channels are seeing their views drop off a cliff. The crap they were passing off as "content" is no longer engaging the kiddies, so I wonder what is next for them? Actual engaging stories and not 90's telemundo level clickbait? I guess we will see.
Wait what…. Oh god no.
I saw her on twitter trying to clap back at someone for calling her out for her really creepy thumbnails. Unfortunately the original tweet got deleted but everyone in the replies were agreeing about how she has the weirdest thumbnails and storylines that involve child romance on thumbnails or extreme weight loss which can be triggering for some people. And she does try to target them towards a younger audience.
B3200D7D-5BDF-4057-A221-31D52B02DBD7.png
E311F08D-401F-45DB-9274-0EC2905D8D89.png