Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeSmart

Is Kelsey very conservative and/or religious?

I remember when she was doing the 100 Baby Challenge and she spent almost an entire episode flirting with a potential suitor, only to act with incredulity and outrage when she found out that the sim was married. She said that she couldn’t woohoo with a married sim and, rather than engage in interesting storytelling, just moved on to someone else.

Like, the basis of the entire challenged is for a sim to get rogered by 100 men but the mere thought of someone cheating had her shook. Very odd. It gave low energy Kim Woodburn:

View attachment 1472197
Lol right! I remember thinking you need to get over that quick. I don't think so though because in that same challenge didn't she let men or women be the DNA donor. Plus she did that whole gold digger challenge and she had no problem breaking up marriages then.

Reactions: 1

tropicanaorange

I remember that kelsey was a bit weird about having a baby with father winter at one point but she got over it. I'm almost certain that hell is hearing the words sweet baby angel on repeat. Oh and could someone tell kelsey that being single is not a personality trait and doesn't need to be in the title of every video she makes.
ugh the sweet baby Angel thing drives me mad. And her constant “let’s go!” “Yaaaas queen” etc. she tries sooo hard to be relatable. Honestly she was so much more fun to watch on Buzzfeed.
I’m hoping she’ll mellow out like Clare did because Clare went through a phase of being so screechy and hyper and it was aggravating to watch. She’s so much better now though she does have her moments 😂

VibingintheGarden

Speaking of The Sims 5, how do we think that all the big simmers will manage the transition to a brand new game?

I think James Turner will just carry on as normal and embrace the new challenge. I can see lilsimsie and Plumbella finding it massively difficult as they seem like two people who are incredibly averse to change. lilsimsie has made the same house in The Sims 4 three times a week for the last few years and barely every incorporates new aspects of the game (terrain tools, platforms…) into her builds, so she is going to struggle massively with a new game. I don’t think her audience will like it much either. I wouldn’t be surprised if it marks the beginning of the end of her channel. I’d hope that a new game will level the playing field so smaller channels (Syd Mac) can grow. It will either revitalise the “I’m bored but doing this as it’s my job” channels (Deligracy, Vixella) of force them into a career change haha.
I imagine any channel that gets into the earliest access group will get a huge boost in viewership. Deli might even see her channel turn around [for a while] if she can get off her arse and make content. If build mode is taken back to basics, Lilsimsie and Plumbella will be fine. If it is complex, they and others will struggle. Most game changers can't grasp basic concepts in the Sims 4 currently, so learning new stuff will be a challenge for them, especially with a time crunch. I agree that their communities won't like them floundering in the new game.

I expect the other game changers will get a good bump in viewership when they finally get access and the new game might even make the careers of a few of them, depending on how creative/interesting their content is. I would not be surprised if there was a huge shake up as well. Considering so many big game changers are currently coasting on fumes, there would be a huge chance for others to overtake them. It is very difficult to come back to a normal/high stress work schedule when you've been lazy for years. Oh, and we'll see adaptions of all the biggest challenges within the first couple months as people run out of things to do in the game. So excited to see 100 Baby, Rags to Riches and Runaway Teen Challenge ad nauseum.

Important Edit: This is all contingent on the game being halfway decent at launch. If it launches like The Sims 4 did, it's going to be a wild ride. Personally hoping for a buggy, broken mess just to see the game changers squirm and try to pass it off as being a good game worth buying. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

VibingintheGarden

Oh and could someone tell kelsey that being single is not a personality trait and doesn't need to be in the title of every video she makes.
She puts that in every title hoping to leech some viewers off the Buzzfeed series. Only problem is her current content is nothing like the Buzzfeed one, so people watch a few seconds of her videos and bounce.

On another note, anyone watch As Told By Kenya? Stumbled across her today and I like her reading the game to filth. Found something interesting in her comments section, a commenter wrote " My favorite part was when a modder looked into the Wedding pack code and found it was literally empty. Lines of code literally did not exist, so there was no basis for the player to execute what was advertised." That's not surprising.

• Wow
Hopefully EA will get Game Changers to build the houses in Sims 5. For all flack Game Changers get (and rightly so) EA can't build for shite :ROFLMAO:

VibingintheGarden

But I don’t think the programme is managed very well. It’s a cess pit and is very cliquey and there’s a lot of huge egos in the programme.
Heard the same, from creators who left the program because of bullying/racism etc. from the other larger game changers. I was shocked to hear that the bigger game changers were in charge of the private discord server and there was zero oversight on how it was handled by anyone at EA. That's a disaster waiting to happen.

VibingintheGarden

I swear half the time she makes them up too because I will even go back and look for the message or to see if a message was deleted and I won’t see anything..
Not diagnosing anything but this feels like she is stressing herself out to the point she needs a pressure release. Her pressure release is either crying or snapping at people and after she's done these things, she feels better. I've watched maybe two streams and a collective 30 minutes of her content and that's exactly what it looks like to me. She'll ignore the "mean" comments until she's so anxious/stressed/angry that she snaps and then feels better. Some causes of emotional meltdowns are being overtired, hangry, overwhelmed/overscheduled, big life transitions and relationship problems. Lilsimsie could have all 5 at some points. It's not healthy, but if she refuses to get help, then she'll just keep screaming at people. I really hope she doesn't one day crack and say some truly vile stuff to a kid.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
She spent more than 100$ (one barbie was around 25AU$) on barbies and also a disney lego set... I understand liking plushies and cute stuff but... This is weird. She probably threw them all away after the video
Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 15-23-41 PICKING UP MY NEW CAR! Friday Vlog!.png

Okay I'll stop now because I don't want to be too annoying 🤭

• Wow

jadepaula

ok so addressing deligracys instagram story because myself and a few others noticed how different her face looked in the strangest way in her last few videos. she made a point of saying about how ageing naturally defines your cheek bones more and lifts your eyebrows.. however i’m not sure you age over night with those things hahahah i knew something was up with her face but she made a story saying she hasn’t got any work done and it just looks like it because she mentioned it. she’s so full of shit

81B3DCB8-23D3-42BB-883D-8EFC40E35057.png
EF2491B1-A45E-4FF7-B076-0ECF638BC861.png
C81A5E51-6E75-4931-BC3F-CFF7B7832294.png
these were all taken march/april

vs

now and her most recent yt video

239E1B1D-08F9-4C9F-AFFB-2189F2F0D348.png
BEF50A1E-21D9-4C6B-97B6-154835C5366D.png
DC5BE78A-494C-4E98-9488-4535C9F44CD3.png

tropicanaorange

I genuinely didn’t realise he was talking about himself when I read the post lol, I thought he was talking about simgurus haha

Is she not continuing it? I wonder what her next big series will be
I think she said she wants to continue the Disney Princess challenge seeing as she never actually finished it

Its cute for like a sticker… not a sweatshirt. It’s very juvenile. This is something my 8 year old niece would wear tbh…

It also makes me laugh when Vixella says in her streams she is working so hard on her shop/website/merch. I mean, she has a company that develops everything… she designed it, but it’s not like she’s the one making the website or anything…

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Yep, still all bestie. I don't mind the gay thing cause I'm gay and I do that with my friends- but I guess the difference is that I don't make youtube videos 🤷‍♀️
Lil simsie and Plumbella use bestie too don’t they?

I have a friend who’s gay who finds the English simmer constant referencing to her sexuality really irritating. It was actually him that pointed it out to me and now I can’t unsee it.

anniemouse

VIP Member
I responded to her a few months back when she created her vlog channel and was asking for video ideas. I asked for cooking and gardening videos. I wasn't expecting gardening bits of her saying she has no idea what she's doing and doing the dumbest shit while spending 600$ on a gardening pots.

I don't know if this a boring question but do you guys remember when Deligracy or any sims youtuber started to get under your nerves ? I'm guessing that for most of us started watching them and enjoying them, right ? What changed for you guys ?

Personally, for Deligracy, I had never really watched a lot of her videos except for sims news once in a while. Then one day last year I was bored and started watching her videos and thought she seemed nice and natural (I actually thought the fact that she'd talk about periods or poop issues was a nice change of all the fakeness of usual youtubers), and later on I could relate to her because she had gained weight because of the pandemic and so did I. I also live a similar "lifestyle" to hers (I don't go out much). James and her both seemed relatable and simple people. I wasn't a fan of her sims videos because I'm not really a youtube watcher for LPs etc, but I did enjoy her vlogs, even though I knew they were pretty boring content wise, it was like a "friend" you could watch. 🤭
This was around February 2021 and later, they were still living in their old flat. Then they got their house and it was still simple and fun at the beginning.
I remember I think one of the first times I thought she was dumb is when she was looking up a chair to buy for decoration for her background and she looked up 600$ chairs... Then I started noticing more dumb decisions and spendings lol (like that time where she bought for 400$ of swimwear and nothing fit and she hadn't looked up the brand's policy before ordering, and she couldn't get a refund ; also she was saying she ordered from them because they were inclusive with their models and sizes, but then when I checked them they had the usual superrrr thin models and had sizes up to L ??). Or that time where she spent an enormous amount of money on white/basic kitchen stuff and then realized later on that spending 50$ each on both white salt and pepper shakers was a bad idea because you can't tell which shaker is what....
I think this is the time I realized she wasn't relatable at all anymore. I know that people can spend their money however they want but I thought she was really not smart with her money and not making great decisions... I also realized that she was so super privileged but kept complaining all the time.
I also used to watch her lives but I didn't like them much because they were soooo slow (but I'm not a twitch fan either lol). She'd play like an hour of gameplay for a 3 hour stream. She also made one cooking vlog and said more would come but they never did... Then she went on a 8 month hiatus lol...
I still liked the vlogs though because it was very interesting for me to see her new healthier lifestyle, it was a bit motivational, seeing her stock her fridge with healthy veggies etc. I thought even though it was expensive it was a good idea to do that fitness program because it seemed to be really working for her, and I'm all for people bettering themselves (I don't know if bettering is a word).
I think by the time she had her new vlog channel I was way too annoyed lol, and that's when I found you guys. 🤭 Now all I can see is her ugly personality and work ethics and laziness.

Oof, I hope at least one person reads this message 😂💀
I’m not interested in watching her make free-from organic vegan cupcakes and the like. I think she would be better having one channel for Sims content and one for her lifestyle stuff.

• Haha

Scandiflowers

Is this a joke ? 5$ per month for stickers and badges ?? And people pay for that ?

She'll try out a new game once every year and will play it only once or twice, most likely a paid partnership or at least a free game (doesn't seem like Deli's services are expensive ; translation : she will accept anything as long as it's free)

View attachment 1449610View attachment 1449611View attachment 1449612View attachment 1449614View attachment 1449615
I am still so confused by that planet zoo thumbnail. Such a chaotic thumbnail when her videos are usually pretty chill and boring? Even steph0sims wouldn’t have a thumbnail like that

oh crap, just saw Cindy Pleasant sims update on youtube. I really like her and feel for her so much :( I was really hoping she'd have a happy ending

Oh nooooo that’s absolutely awful. Poor cindy

I don't actually follow or watch Deli (I'm here for Jesse and Kayla) but from an outsider perspective all she seems to do whinge about her periods. Like that's it.
Every time someone has told her to go to the doctor to see if she has endometriosis or PCOS she completely blanks it as well

I know right. This bugged so much when the big Game Changers reviewed the High School and its map and lots. So many of them were like “I don’t know who made this lot but it looks so cute.” A lot of the youtubers who made the High School lots are much smaller youtubers that aren’t part of that main Simmer clique (Deli, James Turner, Lilsimsie, Plumbella, Vixella, EnglishSimmer). I feel like the smaller Sims Youtubers should deserve more praise and respect. Kind of shows of some in the main Simmer clique are arrogant, out of touch, and ignorant. Not a good look on them.

Like when Snowy Escape came out and Lilsimsie, Deli, and I forget who else made those lots - so many small Sims youtubers were praising them.
Is EnglishSimmer a really big simmer? I tried one of her videos once and it wasn’t my cup of tea. I swear her videos only get like 5k views

EDIT: wow I went to check and she has nearly 300k subscribers but a lot of her videos are only at 2/3k views.

Compare that to Sydney Macoretta who has 70k subscribers and consistently gets 20k views per video…

Last edited:

Snackerdoodledoo

I haven't had issues with the new pack except I have no proms 🤷‍♀️.... I know the stupid talent showcase event deletes them (which seems to be the first Saturday of EVERY ONE OF MY SCHOOL WEEKS 🙄) but I'm not even seeing them on the following week's so.... Idk if they'll show up or not. Haven't played long enough to get to a week that ISN'T a talent showcase to find out.

Only other things I've seen are the new selfie poses are glitchy for kids and the one men's best top has shitty coloring that bleeds over onto the Sims skin.

Very lacking in QA, this pack.