Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone messaged 5aday about the fruit story yesterday and had a reply?? I did and apparently her agent confirmed that she did pay the money to Womens refuge…. Yes after she got wind of court action being taken against her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg when will these people understand?!?! Yes we know she paid the money, they can tell us that till they are blue in the face, what we are trying to get through to them is that she had no intention of paying.....

Reactions: 5
Has anyone messaged 5aday about the fruit story yesterday and had a reply?? I did and apparently her agent confirmed that she did pay the money to Womens refuge…. Yes after she got wind of court action being taken against her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This is the email I received!!
Thanks for your email.

Working with people on social media platforms is a small part of what our charity does to encourage as many Kiwis as possible to eat five or more servings of fresh fruit and vegetables every day for good health. Simone’s agent has confirmed, the assertion that Simone has not passed the funds from sales made on her private Facebook page intended for charity (Simone’s Secondhand Wardrobe) are false. Simone’s overall annual contribution to charities has been significant over the years – you can contact her directly should you want to discuss this further (Courtney at Odd Management).

Our main focus is on education, providing curriculum linked resources to schools and early childhood education centres to encourage tamariki to grow, learn about and eat fresh fruit and vegetables. You will find these resources for teachers and educators on our education website www.5adayeducation.org.nz

We also provided 566 low decile primary schools with fresh fruit and vegetables for every school day equating to over 27million servings of fresh fruit and vegetables for kiwi kids that need it most.

We also work with another charity OKE Gardens to build vegetable gardens in schools in South Auckland to encourage growing.

During the lockdowns we provided over 300,000 fresh fruit and vegetable boxes to Food Banks, City Mission and Marae to ensure those in need had access to fresh fruit and vegetables.

We encourage people to buy in season produce for best value, and we provide fresh recipes, serving suggestions and great giveaways on or social media platforms. We also provide nutrition information, all of which you will can on our website www.5aday.co.nz

Thanks again for contacting us.

Omg when will these people understand?!?! Yes we know she paid the money, they can tell us that till they are blue in the face, what we are trying to get through to them is that she had no intention of paying.....
Absolutely!!!

Reactions: 2
Send them Makaias statement- it says in black and white that Simone only made donations AFTER she was outed. If Makaia had not got involved SA would never of actually paid.

Attachments

Send them Makaias statement- it says in black and white that Simone only made donations AFTER she was outed. If Makaia had not got involved SA would never of actually paid.
I replied back and explained that. Also mentioned it’s probably not great for their charity /company name to be associated with her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Thanks for your email.

Working with people on social media platforms is a small part of what our charity does to encourage as many Kiwis as possible to eat five or more servings of fresh fruit and vegetables every day for good health. Simone’s agent has confirmed, the assertion that Simone has not passed the funds from sales made on her private Facebook page intended for charity (Simone’s Secondhand Wardrobe) are false. Simone’s overall annual contribution to charities has been significant over the years – you can contact her directly should you want to discuss this further (Courtney at Odd Management).

Our main focus is on education, providing curriculum linked resources to schools and early childhood education centres to encourage tamariki to grow, learn about and eat fresh fruit and vegetables. You will find these resources for teachers and educators on our education website www.5adayeducation.org.nz

We also provided 566 low decile primary schools with fresh fruit and vegetables for every school day equating to over 27million servings of fresh fruit and vegetables for kiwi kids that need it most.

We also work with another charity OKE Gardens to build vegetable gardens in schools in South Auckland to encourage growing.

During the lockdowns we provided over 300,000 fresh fruit and vegetable boxes to Food Banks, City Mission and Marae to ensure those in need had access to fresh fruit and vegetables.

We encourage people to buy in season produce for best value, and we provide fresh recipes, serving suggestions and great giveaways on or social media platforms. We also provide nutrition information, all of which you will can on our website www.5aday.co.nz

Absolutely!!!
My children go to a decile 1 school and I am telling you now not a single one of the families that attend that school will be looking to Simone bleeping Anderson for guidance as to what to feed their children.

Reactions: 24
Thanks for your email.

Absolutely!!!
Has anyone responded with the statement Makaia wrote? Anyone emailed Courtney?

Reactions: 1
Thanks for your email.

The whole point is that she claimed she was donating all profits from sales to Women's Refuge...profits from thousands of sales over more than 5 years. No payment was made on any date before the complaint was laid, and the payment that was made was not anywhere near the total amount of the profits she would have made from the sales.

Reactions: 8
She didn't pay even a fraction of what she should have paid. $10,000 to one charity $3,000 to another. People in her group have done the math and it should have been over $200,000 over the three year she's profited from. This was only after she was called out and has NO RECEIPTS or PROOF prior to this and repeatedly lies and makes up different stories when confronted. The Mercedes makes sense.

Reactions: 9
The whole point is that she claimed she was donating all profits from sales to Women's Refuge...profits from thousands of sales over more than 5 years. No payment was made on any date before the complaint was laid, and the payment that was made was not anywhere near the total amount of the profits she would have made from the sales.
Exactly!!!!

Reactions: 1
Never seen evidence!

If more people email in that would be great!! The more the merrier 😉😉
I’ve emailed her management before. And do you know what I got back? Absolutely nothing.

Could we have got it wrong?? I’ve had a small business email me back saying the claims made about Simmo were false? Wtf? Didn’t she make the donations after she was called out from Makaia?
They aren’t false. She only paid after being caught out. She made thousands of dollars. I assume some went to pay for her spa

Reactions: 3
1 year old birthday parties aren't for the baby, they're for the parents. It makes complete sense for selfish Simone to only consider what she and Trent would like for Asher's birthday party and cater accordingly.

• Haha
Could we have got it wrong?? I’ve had a small business email me back saying the claims made about Simmo were false? Wtf? Didn’t she make the donations after she was called out from Makaia?
What is the name of the small business because they are then just a f*ed as Simo and should not be supported. I feel taking the piss with women’s refuge is such a low blow. The FACT is she said she did... she didn’t... then when called out she quickly threw some money at the problem.

Put money in your pocket that was meant for a charity. One that helps protect vulnerable women (I would call this stealing from the poor and giving to the rich) - get caught. Quickly try throw small change at the charity then continue to say you did pay the money. If she was never called up on it, she would of never paid the money. Any business or person that is associated with Simone Anderson is a person/business with absolutely no morals. And the fact that she has NEVER address the issue or given any attention to it just highlights the kind of person she is. We all make mistakes but an adult would be “hey I fucked up, im sorry” then everyone would be yeah you did.... and move on!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.