Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the email I received!!
Thanks for your email.

Working with people on social media platforms is a small part of what our charity does to encourage as many Kiwis as possible to eat five or more servings of fresh fruit and vegetables every day for good health. Simone’s agent has confirmed, the assertion that Simone has not passed the funds from sales made on her private Facebook page intended for charity (Simone’s Secondhand Wardrobe) are false. Simone’s overall annual contribution to charities has been significant over the years – you can contact her directly should you want to discuss this further (Courtney at Odd Management).

Our main focus is on education, providing curriculum linked resources to schools and early childhood education centres to encourage tamariki to grow, learn about and eat fresh fruit and vegetables. You will find these resources for teachers and educators on our education website www.5adayeducation.org.nz

We also provided 566 low decile primary schools with fresh fruit and vegetables for every school day equating to over 27million servings of fresh fruit and vegetables for kiwi kids that need it most.

We also work with another charity OKE Gardens to build vegetable gardens in schools in South Auckland to encourage growing.

During the lockdowns we provided over 300,000 fresh fruit and vegetable boxes to Food Banks, City Mission and Marae to ensure those in need had access to fresh fruit and vegetables.

We encourage people to buy in season produce for best value, and we provide fresh recipes, serving suggestions and great giveaways on or social media platforms. We also provide nutrition information, all of which you will can on our website www.5aday.co.nz

Thanks again for contacting us.

Absolutely!!!
Just checked and I got exactly the same response 🙄

bleeping ridiculous. Why can't the poor boy have some colour Jesus christ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just wait…….she will put up a story soon showing colour. But she absolutely doesn’t read here.

Reactions: 5
Could we have got it wrong?? I’ve had a small business email me back saying the claims made about Simmo were false? Wtf? Didn’t she make the donations after she was called out from Makaia?
You’ve read Makaia’s statement you know it’s true. Some businesses/people no doubt choose to believe Simone’s lies about it unfortunately.

Courtney Rupe must be a slimy human to convince these brands that SA is above board.
How do these people sleep at night.
Also….
Of course her agent is the daughter of the owner of SPQR. That place is seedy as duck and where all the influenzers flock to.

Reactions: 1
WHAT THE duck

Or drowns. Or stands up and hits his head on the tap. Or slips over. Or falls out or into the bathtub sides and gets hurt. But she probably told him not to do any of that so it’s all good.
She has her bleeping eyes closed, it’s terrifying.

Reactions: 4
She has her bleeping eyes closed, it’s terrifying.
My first thought was him slipping and smashing his head on the bath. He’s not real steady on his feet outside of the bath let alone in a bath. Wouldn’t surprise me if he fully filled that bath by the time she got off her phone.

Reactions: 5
The whole point is that she claimed she was donating all profits from sales to Women's Refuge...profits from thousands of sales over more than 5 years. No payment was made on any date before the complaint was laid, and the payment that was made was not anywhere near the total amount of the profits she would have made from the sales.
Exactly!!!! 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.