Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she suggested the break away group so she'd only have to monitor this one? šŸ˜‚

Why would she take him outside (in the rain) if she'd already taken him to the library this morning? That's just silly to put a kid in a swing when it's pissing down with rain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would she take him outside (in the rain) if she'd already taken him to the library this morning?
If she likes to give him an adventure each day, would it not have made sense to save the playground stories for a daycare day and upload them then?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol itā€™s so so obvious she reads here.
Today she addressed the fact that Asher does indeed where layers, sometimes 3-4 in fact šŸ˜‚
She also showed him in different layers.

She takes Asher outside 1 or 2 times a day to play, no matter the weather, even though she hasnā€™t shown that for a while and I highly doubt itā€™s 1 or 2 times a day (but Iā€™m sure she will show us that the next few days lol)

She also tagged crywolf and put him in his crywolf gear after reading the earlier post here about crywolf lol šŸ˜‚ . I wonder what the items were that they put in as a free extra for her as it would still technically need to be ad / gifted.
makes therm look pretty stupid gifting her stuff and that garden that they sent her and other influenzas? Put me right of therm.

no talking videos yet though simone ? Maybe you could do that tonight.
Also hilarious how sheā€™s now saying itā€™s ā€œthe best $ theyā€™ve spentā€ after it been revealed on here that she bought products from them. Sheā€™s shifty as by initially making it look like they had given her everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think she suggested the break away group so she'd only have to monitor this one? šŸ˜‚

Why would she take him outside (in the rain) if she'd already taken him to the library this morning? That's just silly to put a kid in a swing when it's pissing down with rain
And she wasnt wearing a jacket herself which is way too suss

Also hilarious how sheā€™s now saying itā€™s ā€œthe best $ theyā€™ve spentā€ after it been revealed on here that she bought products from them. Sheā€™s shifty as by initially making it look like they had given her everything.
Yep only mentioned it today exactly because of that šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Tbh our kids go out to the playground when itā€™s raining all the time. They freaking love going out in the rain.

Me, not so much.
Oh I totally love taking kids out in the rain but he'd already "been to the library" this morning, plus out late last night. That's a lot of outings for an under 1 after spending the weekend away from home.
He'd surely still be napping for a few hours each afternoon?

Reactions: 6
And here is ole mate with all the fresh fruit given to her for 5 plus a day. I am furious!
People who have rolexes as staple jewellery get free food and fruit. But actual people who are struggling to put a roof over their heads and food on the table get nothing. Simmo should give it to a food bank of drop it off at a school. But hey she gets her fresh fruit in each day FOR FREE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Lol itā€™s so so obvious she reads here.
Today she addressed the fact that Asher does indeed where layers, sometimes 3-4 in fact šŸ˜‚
She also showed him in different layers.

She takes Asher outside 1 or 2 times a day to play, no matter the weather, even though she hasnā€™t shown that for a while and I highly doubt itā€™s 1 or 2 times a day (but Iā€™m sure she will show us that the next few days lol)

She also tagged crywolf and put him in his crywolf gear after reading the earlier post here about crywolf lol šŸ˜‚ . I wonder what the items were that they put in as a free extra for her as it would still technically need to be ad / gifted.
makes therm look pretty stupid gifting her stuff and that garden that they sent her and other influenzas? Put me right of therm.

no talking videos yet though simone ? Maybe you could do that tonight.
4 layers underneath rain wear???!!!? Thatā€™s a bit bleeping extreme. It was 18 degrees in Auckland today. You donā€™t need to cook your child Simone you stupid witch, just dress him appropriately for the conditions! Honestly, how thick is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I ask if anyone on here actually takes their time to message/contact companies etc that are affiliated with her and ask them why and do they realise she is a fraud? I doā€¦.and even one company came back and said they will no longer work with her and she doesnā€™t align with their company ethos/values. We need to keep doing this!

Excuseeeeeeeee me???? Did you not know Simmo l
Me šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I messaged a NZ company about how disappointed I was that they were using her photos to advertise their clothing as she had defrauded Womenā€™s Refuge and that I wouldnā€™t be purchasing from companies who are affiliated with her. They responded with a weak message saying sheā€™d purchased the clothes herself at full price. Still doesnā€™t change the fact they were using her ā€˜influenceā€™ to generate more business. Iā€™ll keep messaging companies though, what she did was disgusting and makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Me šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I messaged a NZ company about how disappointed I was that they were using her photos to advertise their clothing as she had defrauded Womenā€™s Refuge and that I wouldnā€™t be purchasing from companies who are affiliated with her. They responded with a weak message saying sheā€™d purchased the clothes herself at full price. Still doesnā€™t change the fact they were using her ā€˜influenceā€™ to generate more business. Iā€™ll keep messaging companies though, what she did was disgusting and makes my blood boil.
Absolutely I do this. I tell them how disappointed I am and also attach headlines regarding the said Influencer and Commerce Commussion. It is very therapeutic

• Heart
4 layers underneath rain wear???!!!? Thatā€™s a bit bleeping extreme. It was 18 degrees in Auckland today. You donā€™t need to cook your child Simone you stupid witch, just dress him appropriately for the conditions! Honestly, how thick is she?
She goes from one extreme to another . Never takes her kid for outings except the quick ā€œchuck him in a swing for the gram picā€ but yet takes him out in the rain to a playground . šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s so bleeping fake. Simone, just be real. Be honest. People might start liking you then.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Were those noises coming from Asher? The babbling kept going after his lips stopped moving. I feel like Iā€™m going crazy. Am I? Iā€™ve watched it over & over lol
I've noticed this with his hand movements! With those toys where there are layers to place in top of one another! His hand movements are jerky like a normal child then he precisely places them on them back to jerky movements, it literally looks animated

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Me too. duck her! bleeping gross!
Just make sure you donā€™t send it to her own company like I almost did šŸ¤£ I went through her feed a few weeks ago and messaged every company. I also look through those companies tagged photos comment on other influencers to give them a chance and get their engagement up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She goes from one extreme to another . Never takes her kid for outings except the quick ā€œchuck him in a swing for the gram picā€ but yet takes him out in the rain to a playground . šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s so bleeping fake. Simone, just be real. Be honest. People might start liking you then.
It must be such bleeping hard work having to keep up this persona all day every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.