Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out for dinner again...does that kid ever see him mum?
Yes... she takes him out to do an activity every day. Sometimes even 2 activities!!! She actively supervises him when its bath time, reads to him about mystical things like COLOURS!!!! Its magical!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He even had a basket of bath toys right next to the bath. But no, mummies photo is more important, you just play with the running water.
Poor wee man!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the movie pleasantville? Where it's black and white then goes into colour. Ashers beige life at home Vs colour at daycare, he must have been so shocked his first day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its almost like dance monkey dance in terms of her responding to comments said on here.

Sharing Bryce’s post ain’t going to make people stop Simone. Addressing the Womens Refuge saga publicly and honestly might actually do a bit more to help though.

Reactions: 7
Its almost like dance monkey dance in terms of her responding to comments said on here.

Sharing Bryce’s post ain’t going to make people stop Simone. Addressing the Womens Refuge saga publicly and honestly might actually do a bit more to help though.
Yes why can't she just front up and address it! I mean I'd still dislike her but maybe a bit less. And as if Bryce even likes her either r

Reactions: 3
Yes why can't she just front up and address it! I mean I'd still dislike her but maybe a bit less. And as if Bryce even likes her either r
She won't because she lied and has no proof of any receipts prior to June 2020. Her accountant and lawyer even confirm this, in writing and in court. She knows everyone knows so she keeps clinging on desperately so she doesn't have to lose her lifestyle. It's weird - because she's actually a talented person and has real skills she could use to have a normal life. She put down a house deposit and bought a Mercedes off the back of people thinking their money was going to womens refuge. It wasn't.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
"SHE WAS TARGETED ON INSTAGRAM"
Interesting choice of words Simone.

The cars. That poor little boy. Self obsessed mother only happy with toys that match the walls.

Please stop putting your bathing baby on the world wide web you asshole.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone get a response back from the fruit and veg place when you sent in the proof that Simmo didn’t make payments until she was called out???

The email I received this AM😂😂😂

They should send it to Simmo🙄🙄🙄
Nope no reply to my second email. Obviously my first was just a generic one and they probably didn’t bother to read my reply. Disappointed!!!

No way im pumping Simos tyers this week or ever... im all for crushing. Getting to the “top” by cheating, stealing and lying is definitely not the way to go.

It is interesting she is so against colour in the home and with Asher yet she wears some of the most awful tacky colours herself. Her fashun is terrible. Also how do we know she still actively donates profits from her second hand wardrobe to the Womens Refuge?

Reactions: 8
It is interesting she is so against colour in the home and with Asher yet she wears some of the most awful tacky colours herself. Her fashun is terrible. Also how do we know she still actively donates profits from her second hand wardrobe to the Womens Refuge?
Is that group still going?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.