Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- still no acknowledgement of Womens Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories tho so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with accused sex offender
- Sends Asher to daycare but doesn’t admit it
- Tells Asher no a few times and he “understands”
- Asher will be making omelettes for the whole family soon
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her

That’s all I can think of for now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To add a few more…..
- sells used gym wear that she has worked out in with no underwear
- flaunts her “staple” jewellery collection that includes a diamond tennis bracelet and Rolex
- big fan of DHgate handbags
- has 17million “besties”
- potentially has a closeted husband
- only goes out once a month
- vacuums her letterbox
- still has not been gifted a Dyson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is there anything she owns that she hasn’t been gifted I feel like everything in her house and all Asher’s stuff all an AD !
I find it so funny before Asher was born we don’t know if we will be showing his face and when he could get more money in bang he is front and centre

Reactions: 7
Also,

1- gets excited collecting 56 leaves and 2 weeds from her garden in her metal bucket

2 - walks around town with a smelly fanny after the gym to get a “treat” massgae

3 - she was deprived of lollies, chocs & maccas as a kid hence the reason she ended up huge and had to have surgery

4 - loves the fact Trent loves a good “sausage”🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is there anything she owns that she hasn’t been gifted I feel like everything in her house and all Asher’s stuff all an AD !
I find it so funny before Asher was born we don’t know if we will be showing his face and when he could get more money in bang he is front and centre
Now she's dragging the tripod around the house to film herself playing with him, shows his outfit every single day (never dressed appropiately for the weather)

Reactions: 7
Now she's dragging the tripod around the house to film herself playing with him, shows his outfit every single day (never dressed appropiately for the weather)
I noticed that too. She will be dressed in her ankle length tights with a top & then a long sleeve over top and Asher is sitting there in a nappy.

Reactions: 6
I noticed that too. She will be dressed in her ankle length tights with a top & then a long sleeve over top and Asher is sitting there in a nappy.
Or he will be in jeans and a beanie at home and then out at the park with bare legs? It's bizarre. Normally babies you dress more warmly than yourself.

Reactions: 16
Obviously it is because he is sooooooo superior that he doesn’t even feel the cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
- still no acknowledgement of Womens Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories tho so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with accused sex offender
- Sends Asher to daycare but doesn’t admit it
- Tells Asher no a few times and he “understands”
- Asher will be making omelettes for the whole family soon
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her

That’s all I can think of for now 🤣
I’ve emailed a few companies expressing my disgust when they get SA to promote their product. Doesn’t really get you anywhere. But the more people that email etc the louder we can be!

Reactions: 11
Once she finds out she has her own thread now, her head might explode!

Also how many massages a week does she need to have???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest post - “born to stand out”.

Wouldn’t you want to stand out for good reasons. Not because everyone can’t bleeping stand you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feel sorry for children of influencers. Used as a monetisation accessory, parent always on phone filming them, the whole of Aotearoa knows everything about them. So sad. And potentially very embarrassing for them when they grow up and are old enough to understand. Not to mention making them a target of bullying from classroom peers.

Feel sorry for children of influencers. Used as a monetisation accessory, parent always on phone filming them, the whole of Aotearoa knows everything about them. So sad. And potentially very embarrassing for them when they grow up and are old enough to understand. Not to mention making them a target of bullying from classroom peers.
But do they really care? SA strikes me as money before anything else. She’s all about material things…..

Reactions: 4
No it was a pic of the countryside . She posted it not long after this thread was made for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh, of course. I forgot she's a regular Tattle reader.

Hi Simone! Any word on your women's refuge donations? And didn't you say Nada were meant to be donating a percentage of profits when you first announced your partnership with them? Talk soon xx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.