Simone Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promotes Lorna Jane and then has to blur her breasts in the story as they are on show?? What an amazing advert for them Simone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Party prep for Asher’s birthday next week, wonder how many paid partnerships she has for it
This is going to be so over the top. Custom Asher stickers? Yup I am sure the kids will reallllllllly appreciate those. Also are those jellybeans? Won’t they be a choking hazard for 1 year olds?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This is going to be so over the top. Custom Asher stickers? Yup I am sure the kids will reallllllllly appreciate those. Also are those jellybeans? Won’t they be a choking hazard for 1 year olds?
And of course they are beige lmao, white and boring just like her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What boring party bags? Kids want cheap crap and cheap toy cars to play with? Not a bleeping wooden truck with jellybeans? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s be honest here. Simmo isn’t very bright and now she has seen this she will say they are for the parents or some bs excuse

Reactions: 9
She needs to just take a break from social. We don’t need to see all her ads and empty washing baskets

Reactions: 6
Could we have got it wrong?? I’ve had a small business email me back saying the claims made about Simmo were false? Wtf? Didn’t she make the donations after she was called out from Makaia?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
What boring party bags? Kids want cheap crap and cheap toy cars to play with? Not a bleeping wooden truck with jellybeans? 😂😂
Probably no kids invited it will be all adults 🤣

Party prep for Asher’s birthday next week, wonder how many paid partnerships she has for it
I can't believe she's only started showing us a week prior. When it was the baby shower she prepped for weeeeeks beforehand.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone messaged 5aday about the fruit story yesterday and had a reply?? I did and apparently her agent confirmed that she did pay the money to Womens refuge…. Yes after she got wind of court action being taken against her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.