Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OCD

long time lurker but first time posting. Just wanna say to SA as I know you watch 👀 is that the biggest turn off for me with you is the unsustainable lifestyle you have. Your ALWAYS happy, go on about how amazing your marriage is, how wonderful parenting is, juggling all your massages, PR events and little getaways alongside your obsessive cleaning. Your lifestyle wrecks of white private (I am white) but no accountability. Nobody on earth is always happy in life. Your not relatable to the masses with the unsustainable lifestyle. Show some real life emotion and every day struggles. Half of NZ are struggling to buy fucking food right now and your out buying lawn mowers to match other tools for a strip if grass and galavanting on $1200 a night getaways. Show some personality and empathy with your followers that “perfection” everyday isn’t always achievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
- still no acknowledgement of Womens Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories tho so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with accused sex offender
- Sends Asher to daycare but doesn’t admit it
- Tells Asher no a few times and he “understands”
- Asher will be making omelettes for the whole family soon
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her

That’s all I can think of for now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Guys, I received an email from a company that recently gifted Simo free stuff. And I can confirm due to other complaints they have received (woman’s refuge situation) they will no longer use her to promote their products. They have completely distances themselves from her. This absolutely made my day!!

Keep going…..she needs to be exposed as I doubt some of these brands even know what she has done!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I wonder if Simone will just block Asher once he starts developing opinions of his own that differ to hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Definitely going to start doing this!
I messaged Cry Wolf, got this reply:
“So sorry to hear this. Just to confirm we actually haven’t partnered with her - she purchased from us as a customer and we just sent her some extra gear with her order as a one off. I’m unaware of the charity fraud but will have a look into it and keep it in mind for future. Just to let you know we regularly gift product to charities and customers who each out about fundraiser they are running etc (it just doesn’t get shown on our social media) so I hope you don’t take this to reflect our overall brand ethos.A good reminder to make sure we are informed before we gift product though so thank you.”

I also messaged Creative Belle and let her know. I sent her the link to the charity fraud article and also to this page. She was shook! I really like to support NZ companies but they should be doing their research before the partner with anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220618_181918.jpg

I'm calling it now - her and Chipolata will have a lifestyle block within a year (to coincide with baby #2). She's said before how their current house wasn't their forever home and they eventually wanted somewhere with more land - so I'm sure she'll fast track that now since she seems to be obsessed with the ✨farm✨ aesthetic lol.

(And I mean I can't blame her, I live rurally myself, it's awesome - just can't imagine how she's gonna get on vacuuming their paddocks 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

catman_nz

Hold up... put grandad in a home yesterday afternoon (very sad) then wasn’t sad enough to cancel her night out. Went out partying... today super sad.... can only reply with a ❤... I have absolutely no sympathy for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

trentworksfromhome

I feel like lately Simone's "vibe" has taken a noticeable turn...like, she's cracking. There's a strained quality to her stories, her content has really dwindled to almost all ads, and she's just struggling to remain as upbeat and interested in posting as she once was.

I think Tattle being a constant source of regular feedback that she can't just block and ignore has really done a number on her, and with her follower count draining away steadily, and more attention being paid to influencer culture and the broken and dodgy business model that props it all up, I think she may be having a bit of a personal crisis of "how long can I keep doing this lucratively".

Or she's pregnant and hiding the morning sickness is really getting to her.

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
This is the email I received!!
Thanks for your email.

Working with people on social media platforms is a small part of what our charity does to encourage as many Kiwis as possible to eat five or more servings of fresh fruit and vegetables every day for good health. Simone’s agent has confirmed, the assertion that Simone has not passed the funds from sales made on her private Facebook page intended for charity (Simone’s Secondhand Wardrobe) are false. Simone’s overall annual contribution to charities has been significant over the years – you can contact her directly should you want to discuss this further (Courtney at Odd Management).

Our main focus is on education, providing curriculum linked resources to schools and early childhood education centres to encourage tamariki to grow, learn about and eat fresh fruit and vegetables. You will find these resources for teachers and educators on our education website www.5adayeducation.org.nz

We also provided 566 low decile primary schools with fresh fruit and vegetables for every school day equating to over 27million servings of fresh fruit and vegetables for kiwi kids that need it most.

We also work with another charity OKE Gardens to build vegetable gardens in schools in South Auckland to encourage growing.

During the lockdowns we provided over 300,000 fresh fruit and vegetable boxes to Food Banks, City Mission and Marae to ensure those in need had access to fresh fruit and vegetables.

We encourage people to buy in season produce for best value, and we provide fresh recipes, serving suggestions and great giveaways on or social media platforms. We also provide nutrition information, all of which you will can on our website www.5aday.co.nz

Thanks again for contacting us.

Absolutely!!!
My children go to a decile 1 school and I am telling you now not a single one of the families that attend that school will be looking to Simone fucking Anderson for guidance as to what to feed their children.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
To add a few more…..
- sells used gym wear that she has worked out in with no underwear
- flaunts her “staple” jewellery collection that includes a diamond tennis bracelet and Rolex
- big fan of DHgate handbags
- has 17million “besties”
- potentially has a closeted husband
- only goes out once a month
- vacuums her letterbox
- still has not been gifted a Dyson

• Haha
  • Heart

simonescamderson

Exactly everything she dies is calculated and manipulated for $$$. When the ME TOO movement came out so did Simone’s “alleged rape” allegations in her “book”. Claiming to being raped by five guys whom she did not know but went to a party with. Never happened! Again all for attention and profit
I think SA is vile, but claiming she’s lying about a fucking rape ain’t it chief. There’s so much to snark on already without accusing her of lying about a sexual assault.

Reactions: 23

shanaynay

I just remembered- I had her book and I don’t even know why or how it came to be in our home. Anyway, it was shit lol and last year we used it to get the fire started every night, would rip a few pages out and stack up with some kindling and set the pages on fire 😂🤪 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 23