Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a Jeep-Ute thing the other day and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly what I was thinking!

Such a ridiculous vehicle for NZ roads.
My husband (genuine tradie) hates taking our Hilux out on weekends. It's a witch to park at the supermarket, obnoxious at traffic lights when people cant see around us etc. We take my little car out and it fits all of us perfectly, and the dog!

That RAM just screams desperate.

Exactly! This is such a flex. They want everyone to “oooh” and “aaahh” over the big car.

Same as Simone flexing her 1carat diamond, not confirming whether it is natural or lab made, which is cheaper. It was all for everyone to be “Oooh aaaah.. “ headpats for buying expensive things

Reactions: 6
Well now we know where they are staying for the weekend I hope none of us "bad guys" stake out the house and take paparazzi shots.

Side note, I'm sure the parent of the other kids that are there are loving the fact that she's disclosed where they are are for the weekend!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Well now we know where they are staying for the weekend I hope none of us "bad guys" stake out the house and take paparazzi shots.

Side note, I'm sure the parent of the other kids that are there are loving the fact that she's disclosed where they are are for the weekend!
Okere falls is such a nice place. Not alot to do though so I don't think the paps will have much chance snapping her as she'll be inside alot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When will the mysterious "AD" appear, my guess Sunday night !

Guessing it's yoga mat friend coming to stay. And she commented - Favourite people, we haven't arrived yet ! Sue you are so dishonest 🙊

Reactions: 6

Guessing it's yoga mat friend coming to stay.
It’s a mystery to me why these places gift her these free stays. Also, this one seems to have plenty of bookings already. Her free and easy attitude with ‘ad‘ really annoys me, but the A.S.A. seems to have no power at all and Simone has become even more cavalier with her attitude to her advertisement declarations.

Reactions: 9

Guessing it's yoga mat friend coming to stay. And she commented - Favourite people, we haven't arrived yet ! Sue you are so dishonest 🙊
Hang on hang on the candle lady isn't her favourite person?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed whenever they go away the weather is really bad? It’s like karma biting them in the arse every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did scammy buy those bag tracking things a while back and insinuated like they were off overseas. Was it just so they knew when a bag has fallen off the back of the Ram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s the wet footprints already inside that make me think the first take wasn’t good enough so the workers had to do it again 😂
Oof the shaaaaaade to all her “other”
✨⭐bEsTiEs⭐✨ and I’m ya know her FAMILY! ….are they not her✨⭐fAvOuRiTeS⭐✨?? 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone noticed whenever they go away the weather is really bad? It’s like karma biting them in the arse every time 😂
I live near to where they’re staying this weekend. It is chucking it down. Worst weather I’ve seen here in a couple of years. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live near to where they’re staying this weekend. It is chucking it down. Worst weather I’ve seen here in a couple of years. 😂😂😂
Lucky they never venture out when they go away! (that would involve spending their own $ 🙄🙄) and just stay at the free accom! 🤣

Reactions: 3