Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called the bot buying this week? Looks like you were right, 2k this week. Or is 3k 🤔🤔 I can't rhink if she was at 405 at the beginning of the week or 406..either way, she buying her following again.
Wow people REALLY must have liked her ‘wearing jeans as a top and a black rubbish bad as pants’ and proana “all I eat in a day is 1 egg” cOnTeNt huh?? …..suuuuure Jan! 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Who's workers, oops I mean kids, wear denim jackets whilst having scheduled play outside 🐒🐒🐒
I look at Simones life and feel sorry for her. There is no spontaneous excitement at all. It’s all for viewers who don’t even care. Everything she does seems boring. How sad that she has to prove a lifestyle rather than just be happy with life.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Who called the bot buying this week? Looks like you were right, 2k this week. Or is 3k 🤔🤔 I can't rhink if she was at 405 at the beginning of the week or 406..either way, she buying her following again.
It really does seem that way. The fact of the matter is that Simone is not doing anything differently to how she has done previously and for years and years her follower numbers stagnated at approximately 300,000. Now suddenly it is over 400,000. Yes, she did have a viral reel but this was months ago and her follower count is still mysteriously leaping up each day by hundreds if not thousands of new followers. I have made a study of influencers who have had a viral reel and the increase in follower numbers does usually decrease more quickly than Simone’s has. There is usually also a corresponding increase in engagement. Simone has not had this. The highest engagement I have seen her account have after her viral reel has been approximately 3%. Simone made so secret of the fact that one of her goals this year was to increase her follower numbers, she just never told us how she planned to do this.

Compare this to howtodadnz who also had a recent viral reel. His engagement is currently over 35%. His account is one of the cleanest I have looked at and I would guarantee that he does not buy followers. (Every public account would have some bot followers, as they organically attach themselves to accounts, but some accounts have far more bots than others).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Apparently there was a beige ape dancing with lots of men on her big night out with her two besties. Ya need to work on your moves gf, slow down your drinking and pill popping. You looked ridiculous together with your outfart.
Is Sue still recovering from her Thursday night antics 💃🕺🫖🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what happened to Sues microwave toastie maker - she said it was the best thing ever :censored::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what happened to Sues microwave toastie maker - she said it was the best thing ever :censored::rolleyes:
Oh yes!! So funny!! 99% of the stuff she advertises is ‘the best ever’. I wish I was a member of her facebook page! It would be so funny to see all the junk she sells!

Reactions: 9
Once again culturally in inappropriate Simone strikes again. Especially with all her amazing ‘an eye for it’ cultural art you would think she would know better 😉

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
As per yooooj Simomo 17 years late to every trend! Today we have the “viral chopped salad” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yes!! So funny!! 99% of the stuff she advertises is ‘the best ever’. I wish I was a member of her facebook page! It would be so funny to see all the junk she sells!
Pretty sure that the microwave toastie junk was promoting Kennedys product 😂

Reactions: 5
As per yooooj Simomo 17 years late to every trend! Today we have the “viral chopped salad” 🙄🙄

Hahahahaha I posted Jan 30th

• Haha
Scamdog millionaire too busy wishing our boy James a Happy birthday 🙈 so cute how she keeps tabs on her bestie ❤
Nah that’s me lol. It was a spare account for EmmyLou but bitched blocked me after I told her the membrane of the chilli is hot, not the seeds.

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm gutted they have aligned with her. Effectively they are the pet version of women's refuge and we know what she did with all the money she raised for WR. Why they would choose to use her as a promoter is so wrong. Maybe some emails are needed
Word got out to Pet Refuge don’t worry

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13