Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really have a basketball hoop above her babies bed? That could stand and get his head hooked in it and choke himself to death??

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Then he can grab some metal and ram it into those power points that are right next to his bed. Why wouldn’t you push the bed up against the wall?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Aren't her boys going to love seeing this online in future? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 3028820
Whats also revolting is her boys are at an age and height to open her draws and have a snoop. It is vile to have shown that but she obviously knew because it's gone.

Also what the actual duck is, what looks to be a melted glass iceblock, doing on a bedside table for a 1.5yr old. Is she that confident her son will never wake up and quietly play with tit in his room. Or roll over his blowup stoppers and poke an eye out. No covers on the plugs either. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I guess they are only at home to eat breakfast then back again for maybe tea and a bath and into bed. So no real time to just chill in their rooms playing. Her idea of her children fitting into her life is even more fucked up than first thought.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What the heck is this on the sidetable?

Poor child would have nightmares looking at that hideous wall & please a vase of flowers, are you a complete moron, mmh big YES
$12.98 from Temu
What if he wakes up hungry, he'll know no one will come for him, imagine if he tries to eat it 😢😔
Screenshot_20240702_162707.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Whats also revolting is her boys are at an age and height to open her draws and have a snoop. It is vile to have shown that but she obviously knew because it's gone.

Also what the actual duck is, what looks to be a melted glass iceblock, doing on a bedside table for a 1.5yr old. Is she that confident her son will never wake up and quietly play with tit in his room. Or roll over his blowup stoppers and poke an eye out. No covers on the plugs either. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I guess they are only at home to eat breakfast then back again for maybe tea and a bath and into bed. So no real time to just chill in their rooms playing. Her idea of her children fitting into her life is even more fucked up than first thought.
The fuq is this set up?!
How is ANY of this appropriate for a not even two year old?!
It’s like a game of “How Many Safety Hazards Can You Circle?” 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
One has been sending oneself so many messages today! Feeling extra insecure today are we Shimmy Shimmy Shake?? 🥴🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Pet Refuge wasn't a paid post FYI. And they have definitely dropped her, are well aware of everything that went down now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What the heck is this on the sidetable?

Poor child would have nightmares looking at that hideous wall & please a vase of flowers, are you a complete moron, mmh big YES
This photo in this post really alarms me. All laughs aside, it’s so bleeping dangerous to have electrical plugs without covers. As a child, I was electrocuted When playing “hairdressers” after poking a metal hair pin into the socket. Ffs Simone - we know you read here - I mentioned it the other day too so pleeeease take note and COVER THE PLUGS - don’t rely on your child to know what’s right and wrong all the time. Telling him not to do with it is not enough. You’re not with him during the night and he’s just a little child who relies in you to make his life safe

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

She is MUD

Reactions: 5
She says her toxic trait is doing things on her own. Simone, your toxic trait is scamming charities. And using your kids for monetary gain. And stealing recipes....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't belive the draw of toys! I'm no prude and we def have toys but not laid out like that they are all tucked away so they don't end up out in public

Imagine the boys walking in on one of the many friend's for dinner events with mummies toys!!

Reactions: 7
I can't belive the draw of toys! I'm no prude and we def have toys but not laid out like that they are all tucked away so they don't end up out in public

Imagine the boys walking in on one of the many friend's for dinner events with mummies toys!!
Imagine worker #2 walking into their dinner parrrrty with the Temu popsicle in one hand and dads butt plug in the other

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can get them from kmart in oz wont be long till we can get them at ours.
Looks like they’ve “just landed”
Cmon Simomo let’s see you make a
“YoUr NeW oBeSsiOn! A qUiCk & EaSy, HiGh PrOtEiN, LoW cArB sAnDwiCh” for lunch tomorrow using yours! 🥴🥴 ….you won’t! 🙄

IMG_1377.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m no prude, but seriously why do you think your followers need to see a drawer full of your sex toys. I’m sure Wendy doesn’t need to know what you & Tent get up to behind closed doors either.
Imagine cashier and provyder getting into the drawer and coming downstairs sucking on those butt plugs like dummies.

• Sick
  • Haha