Simone Anderson #46 Simone said she paid the rent, where the bloody hell is Trent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, to have to tell people her husband did something for her is so insecure. However, I bet that if he did his and not hers she would have had a hissy fit! He would have been selfish and not thought of her. He also probably wanted to escape the house rather than listen to her voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why isn’t this absolute devine queen posting her own amazing recipes? Surely a reel for frozen blueberries is coming. Tonight’s recipe is from Simple Home Edit, she’s amazing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
*watching one of Simone’s reels
Husband “who the duck is that talking”
Me “just someone on Instagram, why?”
Husband “it’s bleeping annoying”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Steam is SO dangerous. Its a by-product of boiling water FFS, it's not tepid water which is safe for kids.

Surely she wouldn't expect him to make a cup of tea with fresh hot water out of the jug.

No money coming in while your little money maker is in a burns unit DimSim!!
Come on! We should all know by now - her kids don’t get hurt/ sick/ colds/ need doctor attention etc. They’re invincible! Highly trained to avoid danger!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
*watching one of Simone’s reels
Husband “who the duck is that talking”
Me “just someone on Instagram, why?”
Husband “it’s bleeping annoying”

I showed my husband a pic of Trent the other night.
"How old do you think this fella is?"
"He looks like he's pushing 40"
"He's 27"
"duck, what happened"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How sad for her, showing off her cars, when we all know they used the stolen money from the woman's refuge to buy them. What a looser.
Just a wank-fest to say to her sheep (followers) “hey look at us - we’re rich” (albeit stolen money) “so we can afford flash cars”.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Funny thing is extremely rich people don’t drive flash cars. Research has shown that they tend to drive a standard car and the top brand is Toyota! Gosh, that’s the car brand I drive 😉

• Haha
Why isn’t this absolute devine queen posting her own amazing recipes? Surely a reel for frozen blueberries is coming. Tonight’s recipe is from Simple Home Edit, she’s amazing!
You know Nicole steals all her recipes from Recipetineats so Nicole is just as bad as Simone 🤣

Reactions: 3
Looks like her latest appropriation is from Eat The Gains. She even used their words to describe the yoghurt. She has no ethics
What is with the shove it in your face shots.... seriously high protein quick & easy meals, everyone's doing it... 👏👏👏 say it again, wicked content creator Sue, so original with all your ideas 🤣😂😅

New game, guess where the copied recipe comes from 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
What is with the shove it in your face shots.... seriously high protein quick & easy meals, everyone's doing it... 👏👏👏 say it again, wicked content creator Sue, so original with all your ideas 🤣😂😅

New game, guess where the copied recipe comes from 😜
Is that supposed to convince us that she isn’t severely restricting and taking weight loss to the extreme.

I get that “thin is in” is making the rounds back in trend, and Simmo desperately wants to fit into designer clothing, but she is just not the designer marketers wet dream.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.