Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, but she has been missing tonight so must be out in it. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ also who sits on the couch, inside your own house with your trench coat on 🤔 I bet the brow lady had a good ole laugh with her colleagues when she left. Condom, tampon, 😂
Temu number $ 17.95 Bodyshaping tummy control underwear. 😂🤭 One of her classiest
outFArts yet!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she need her eyebrows tinted monthly? Is that how long it lasts? Just get tattoo at that point surely, it's not the 90s anymore it looks fine haha
I get mine done every 4 weeks and have them tattooed. I need them shaped and my actual hairs tinted not just the skin don’t doesn’t looks stupid

Reactions: 1
Obviously Sue missed out on a lulu affiliation & bought herself onesie's in every shade from temu instead 🦧🦧🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One last thing, Scammy's Celine bag with chain strap can't be purchased online... soooo...unless she proves otherwise...it's fake...as per.
It fits in perfectly with her image; fake bags, fake life, fake marriage. Where is the actual truth in Simones life? It's buried deep down, she can never let it loose.😔

Reactions: 6
Aren't her boys going to love seeing this online in future? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 3028820
Honestly, she has zero morals/grace/tact.
Her son is due to start school in a few years, the teachers will be absolutely howling at pics like these and think she's an absolute fool... she will be the butt of school mums jokes, and talked about constantly. No one will want to associate with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The fact they aren’t even covered or in bags is what is gross. But then she doesn’t put all her ‘designer’ bags in dust bags either. Who cares how many toys you need/have to excite you. Obviously Trent just not hitting the spot😄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s such a muppet, legit must take these out after every sleep/nap just so the bed looks nice 🤦🏻‍♀️

The fact that he is only 17 months old and he’s in a bed like that with so many hazards is absolutely wild to me!

I’m keeping my little one in a cot for as long as possible, 2.5 years and still nowhere near ready! She really wants them to grow up way too fast. Rather sad actually! 😞
90EF2054-9AED-45F0-BE04-EE5351E37A17.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Honestly, she has zero morals/grace/tact.
Her son is due to start school in a few years, the teachers will be absolutely howling at pics like these and think she's an absolute fool... she will be the butt of school mums jokes, and talked about constantly. No one will want to associate with her.
Imagine Tents work mates having a laugh around the photocopiers... EmBarAssing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s such a muppet, legit must take these out after every sleep/nap just so the bed looks nice 🤦🏻‍♀️

The fact that he is only 17 months old and he’s in a bed like that with so many hazards is absolutely wild to me!

I’m keeping my little one in a cot for as long as possible, 2.5 years and still nowhere near ready! She really wants them to grow up way too fast. Rather sad actually! 😞View attachment 3029008
Why not just leave him in his cot a bit longer, take down the sides. Help him to become spatially aware😔, let him be a baby, he doesn't have to be.a big boy yet😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why not just leave him in his cot a bit longer, take down the sides. Help him to become spatially aware😔, let him be a baby, he doesn't have to be.a big boy yet😔
Sadly doesn't suit her aesthetic of the perfect mum, house and life. You are a joke Scamdog.

• Sad
Reactions: 8