Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such an odd thing to point out? Like, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ if your worried so much about what your followers think about the time on your oven, then don't upload the photo! No one gives a tit about your oven! Our days aren't going to stop and end if we don't see a photo of it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly wouldn't have even looked at the time if she hadn't said. But turning off the oven when it's not in use isn't that pretty standard? Or am I misunderstanding?

Reactions: 7
It's pretty cold and blergh in Auckland today pretty sure one suburb over from me isn't warm enough to wear today's awful dress.

Wonder if Asher has hearing issues and that's why he's not talking properly or listening to her poor we soul

• Sad
Reactions: 6
is she just extremely lazy/bad at her “job”? (yes) or sent things waaaay later than everyone else? She always share her PR days after Erin does for example.
She’ll probably try and pass those gifted cookies off as hers and take them to the
✨⭐bEsTiE⭐✨ 🙄🙄 …because yuck who wants raisin cookies! 🤢

Reactions: 3
She means turning off the power completely. I'm sorry, but that's just fucked in the head. If I had to do that, I have to pull the entire oven out.
I turn off mine completely after every use 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t have to move anything though, I have a switch on the wall next to the cooker

Reactions: 3
She means turning off the power completely. I'm sorry, but that's just fucked in the head. If I had to do that, I have to pull the entire oven out.
I’m wondering if it’s a power saving thing? Are they that stingey with their household expenses that an oven clock is too taxing on the budget? She rarely cooks anything that would need an oven and that’s kind of sad her boys will never wake to the smell of a late roast lunch or home baking.

I guess her style of consume what we cook in one go means her fridge and kitchen are always on point. Everything is quick and easily cleaned up and maintains an image of sleek glossy life.

She says she likes cleaning and maintaining her home but i reckon it’s her way to keep in control and earn her keep for Trent.

Reactions: 5
This is such an odd thing to point out? Like, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ if your worried so much about what your followers think about the time on your oven, then don't upload the photo! No one gives a tit about your oven! Our days aren't going to stop and end if we don't see a photo of it 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has a weird habit of doing this! Posting things with a disclaimer. Like you say, no one forced you to post it Momo? And if that was a normal thing you do, you probably wouldn't even think about it unless someone else messaged you to ask. Which means it's clearly on her mind and likely to mean its to evade the "I don't pre-record" bullshit

Reactions: 6
Is it normal for kids not to answer you? She asks Asher if they’re going to be raisin ones and he just flat out ignores her? Is it because he doesn’t understand what she’s saying?
Poor boy is used to her finishing his sentences, telling him the answer, not giving him a chance to use his words. He's probably given up in his sad 3year old mind.

Why say anything, she's not interested; she tells him what to say, and anything else is scripted for his and his wee brother's pieces to camera she has to record, so she gets the head pats😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Girl you need to focus more on your face than your hair. Masculine much.
I reckon kiri10nz are friends with Scammo. I messaged them a few moons ago relating to her having hair extensions and misleading he public and the bastards blocked me 😂
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
lol they blocked me on insta but look who I found on Facebook.
---
I reckon kiri10nz are friends with Scammo. I messaged them a few moons ago relating to her having hair extensions and misleading he public and the bastards blocked me 😂
---
Btw hair does not grow back thicker, may grower back looking longer but that’s it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This from 20 September. It's all in a tattle thread.
Same guy who was hosting todays event that she didn't attend.
I bet if Trent did this with another woman and posted it online with those same words, it would be the end of the world, Sim will be stomping around like the big bad Ape she is and she'd be throwing those sponsored granny rings in the Auckland Habour! Have some bleeping respect for your marriage 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if it’s a power saving thing? Are they that stingey with their household expenses that an oven clock is too taxing on the budget? She rarely cooks anything that would need an oven and that’s kind of sad her boys will never wake to the smell of a late roast lunch or home baking.

I guess her style of consume what we cook in one go means her fridge and kitchen are always on point. Everything is quick and easily cleaned up and maintains an image of sleek glossy life.

She says she likes cleaning and maintaining her home but i reckon it’s her way to keep in control and earn her keep for Trent.
Speaking of her fridge. Since being dumped by Woop, we haven’t had a “fridge shot” in a while Simomo!
Care to oblige? 😂🫠🐒🐒

IMG_1223.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine going out with your friend for dinner, where she's taking photos and posting stories of the food and drinks for a little sneaky discount on the bill at the end 🤣 Scammy, those stories reek of an 'AD' 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
---
Simone promoting the products probably makes the owner some good money..... obviously doesn't care about simones past.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
lol they blocked me on insta but look who I found on Facebook.
---

Btw hair does not grow back thicker, may grower back looking longer but that’s it
It looks to me like this company has done a paid campaign with Simone. When a business works with Simone they pay her a lot of money, we know it’s somewhere upwards of $4000. In situations like this, the person who made the decision to work with Simone could possibly feel torn between the new information about the donations that you may have sent to them and the uncomfortable feeling that they would have to acknowledge that they made a mistake in working with Simone and what’s worse, paid her a large amount of money. It is easier for them to remain in the thought space that they did not make a mistake, and that Simone is an exemplary influencer and human being. We have also been told many times that Simone is very convincing and we know she would have told them the convenient yarn of being bullied online by trolls.

It takes a lot for a business to admit they made a mistake in working with Simone. They then have to admit they did not do their due diligence, that they were happy to blindly trust her management’s endorcement of her and they have to reach the very uncomfortable conclusion that they invested money with someone who has very dubious morals.

Unhappily, there are also companies that know the truth about her and are still happy to work with her. For them, it may be a balance between knowing the truth about her (which many people still do not know, or know of but refuse to accept) and the sales she will generate for their business. (Although it would take a lot of sales to justify the fee Simone charges).

• Heart