Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% this, if they even had guests over.🙄 Where are all the meals she's prepped for the week and are presumably in the freezer.
Trenti only appears at the weekend now, so guessing that's his visiting, and time with the boys, as he'll be working and they are in ECE most days of the week.
Watch her get on the phone and rage demand he comes round immediately to appear in her stories today! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her excessive consumption of materialistic items is insane! I find her showing off her hat stand and sunglasses case just pathetic over being a cleaver idea.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Her excessive consumption of materialistic items is insane! I find her showing off her hat stand and sunglasses case just pathetic over being a cleaver idea.
Imagine putting your kids into daycare fulltime so you can do "organisation" videos like this 🦧 sad life Sue.

Oh but not all are Sue's- 15 of them are the Tents 🦧

Reactions: 11
Imagine putting your kids into daycare fulltime so you can do "organisation" videos like this 🦧 sad life Sue.

Oh but not all are Sue's- 15 of them are the Tents 🦧
I usually don’t care for her but lately she is annoying me. I am so busy with work and life that I can’t keep in top of things at the moment. Also, life is just kicking me in the teeth at the moment. Her dumping of kids and having time to do everything is annoying me! If I had all her time, yeap life would be so easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
36 pairs of sunglasses….thats just consumerism at its worst. I don’t care if 15 pairs are Trent’s. That’s still at least 13 pairs too much each.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have two pairs......both are what my sister calls pensioner glasses (you know, full sun protection with lenses at the side), but I don't give a duck. My #1 priority is looking after my eyes, not how they look with each outfit.

Reactions: 8
Why does the scam artist think it is so important to tell everyone she doesn't add the sugar into the apple sauce🤔. She's really showing everyone her issues with food are not resolved. And now she's on the keto band wagon. She'll be pairing up to Elle-herself Dingwall soon

Attachments

Reactions: 9
36 pairs of sunglasses….thats just consumerism at its worst. I don’t care if 15 pairs are Trent’s. That’s still at least 13 pairs too much each.
36 pairs and she doesn’t know how to wear even one of them correctly! On the end of your nose “ain’t it sis” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have one pair because they are prescription and I don't get them for free.. that is a ridiculous amount of glasses. She isn't a a Kardashian..

Reactions: 6
Why the heck would she even need THREE Thermobots, when barely shows us how to use one? It’ll be on Trade Me within the hour 🫠😵💫
Who the f*ck is she selling anything to!?!
I think she’s buying these “rewards” herself

Reactions: 10
36 pairs and she doesn’t know how to wear even one of them correctly! On the end of your nose “ain’t it sis” 🙄🙄
The way her nose is means they don’t sit properly. She doesn’t do it on purpose, the glasses slide down. Must be so uncomfortable though.

Reactions: 4
She has 36 sunnies for all 36 photoshop modes she has to choose from.

Minimize saddlebags
Thigh gap
Calves thicker than thighs
Chimp arms
Collarbones
... the list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the heck would she even need THREE Thermobots, when barely shows us how to use one? It’ll be on Trade Me within the hour 🫠😵💫
Gotta make sure to get that crotch shot in too, aye Scamdog *wannabe* Millionaire.
---
How dare you insinuate she didn’t cook enough for her guests, she quite clearly made more than was required.

SHE HAD LEFTOVERS DON’T YOU KNOW?!

View attachment 2922260
Yum, love Chicken drumsticks with a side of Vag. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Bish please!
She’s going to make herself permanently “bow legged” and ruin her back posing like this!
No wonder she has to have multiple massage/physio appointments a week! 🙄🙄

IMG_0795.jpeg

Hey Simmy you know how you love to brag that you and Tenti LOVE to get up at the crackerjack of dawn on Fresh Sheet Friday to do the morning reset together??
…guess what tomorrow is Friday! Prove us TCs who are saying he’s not living there wrong and let’s see it! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bish please!
She’s going to make herself permanently “bow legged” and ruin her back posing like this!
No wonder she has to have multiple massage/physio appointments a week! 🙄🙄

View attachment 2924424

Hey Simmy you know how you love to brag that you and Tenti LOVE to get up at the crackerjack of dawn on Fresh Sheet Friday to do the morning reset together??
…guess what tomorrow is Friday! Prove us TCs who are saying he’s not living there wrong and let’s see it! 🤭🤭
Oh but but but look at that hint of her tiny wee skinny tummy

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.