Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending the scammer
But when I donate blood (pause for applause) they don't use gloves. They sanitiser their hands 57 times, and alcohol wipe my arm just as much.

Gloves are grotty, stuck in a cardboard box. They're more to protect your hands from germs rather than protect others

Reactions: 10
Maybe she had Sarah Harris over for dinner to get tips on getting your vag out for money. We are in a recession so a girl's gotta make bank to keep up the appearance of being wealthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
For those of us who don't follow Skete, could someone provide the screenshots?

There are a lot of screenshots (I have them). The gist of the story is Skete asked chatGPT what it thought about a hypothetical story of an influencer with hair extensions that scammed their following.

It’s hilarious.
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well thats one way to ensure your dinner guests swing by the driveway on their way home. 😒4 adults for dinner and only 5 drumsticks cooked. Sue your a tit host. That is pathetic, you should be embarrassed at that .
Wow for someone all about the “Protein” this meal seems to be severely lacking in it.
---
You should definitely wear gloves as a standard precaution while inserting an IV cannula…or any other procedure that may expose you to a patients(or clients) blood or bodily fluid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well thats one way to ensure your dinner guests swing by the driveway on their way home. 😒4 adults for dinner and only 5 drumsticks cooked. Sue your a tit host. That is pathetic, you should be embarrassed at that .
How dare you insinuate she didn’t cook enough for her guests, she quite clearly made more than was required.

SHE HAD LEFTOVERS DON’T YOU KNOW?!

IMG_7366.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Reactions: 11
Definitely not I wouldn’t imagine!
It’s like anyone can call themselves a “nutritionist” or “life coach” etc half the Beauty Industry isn’t even required to be regulated or trained!
…I’m sure anyone can call themselves one and shoot you up! And as you say these idiots will pay (or be gifted) a premium for it!

But also, with her amazing, healthy, incredible diet shouldn’t she be getting all the nutrients she needs from her food! 🫠🫠
Would it then be fair to assume she isn't eating? If she is eating the clean eat meals and drinking those smoothies she wouldn't need the IV

Reactions: 8
How dare you insinuate she didn’t cook enough for her guests, she quite clearly made more than was required.

SHE HAD LEFTOVERS DON’T YOU KNOW?!

View attachment 2922260
Laughed when I saw this. What a joke. Leftovers of that meager amount she made, either means, there were no actual dinner guests and it was just her and Trenti for dinner, OR she is a awful cook and the food was tit they didn't eat it. Pull the other Sue. Next time I want to see the guest and the same amount of food you served up last night. But still I wouldn't believe you because you are simply a lier 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Side note but I’d love to know what the deal is with Sarah and Josh. They were engaged, she upgraded her ring to something bigger, she had a hens party and then nothing. She moved to Dubai and is living a very luxurious life over there 🤔 but they still travel around together?
Did she really upgrade her ring? Yes it is very confusing with regards to their relationship but tbh I reckon Josh loves living off her money. Word is he has always been shallow with zero personality.
---
im curious too 😆
She was back recently parading herself around at Pilates and showing everyone her abs on stories. Josh now lives in Orewa but I’m not sure who with. Maybe they’re just together when she’s back from being a sex worker 😎
Those “abs” are actually “manufactured” by her plastic surgeon 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Laughed when I saw this. What a joke. Leftovers of that meager amount she made, either means, there were no actual dinner guests and it was just her and Trenti for dinner, OR she is a awful cook and the food was tit they didn't eat it. Pull the other Sue. Next time I want to see the guest and the same amount of food you served up last night. But still I wouldn't believe you because you are simply a lier 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Even if it was just her and Trent, I'd expect one of them to eat two drumsticks and the other to eat three drumsticks for a normal dinner meal. Honestly, I couldn't imagine turning up at someone's house and them serving me a single chicken drumstick with a few side dishes for dinner. The calculation she's asking us to believe is that of the five drumsticks pictured, she served one each and then had a leftover drumstick for lunch.

What a dire evening.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A drumstick is so bad.
If I get one at KFC I make my husband swap with me because they're so tit! 🤮

Reactions: 5
Hair is looking a bit thinner in that vid dim sim. Also when he was cutting your hair the part wasn’t down the middle. Whoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this to discuss the business winding down Simone or do they want you to invest more funds to keep them afloat in exchange for shares? Probably not wise to pump in more money given they themselves admitted to low demand 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this to discuss the business winding down Simone or do they want you to invest more funds to keep them afloat in exchange for shares? Probably not wise to pump in more money given they themselves admitted to low demand 😘
I want to know how many phones the hon has. One on the stand and the one she's taken the photo with? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.